Page 619 of 699 FirstFirst ... 614615616617618619620621622623624 ... LastLast
Results 18,541 to 18,570 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #18541

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fabbianarr View Post
    Ok, so here is my theory on why line up is coming tomo If not tonight, earlier in January silvmag tweeted coachella asking when tickets would go on sale, they replied by saying sometime in jan. most tickets go on sale on Fridays with a presale on Thursdays, tomorrow is Wednesday, and this Friday is the last of the month, therefore lineup by tomo sale Friday. Anyone think this is realistic?
    Take your fucking logic out of here. This thread is for baseless speculation and insulting one another.

  2. #18542

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Wtf?! I'm sorry I actually have logic, no reason to be a dick.

  3. #18543
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  4. #18544

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  5. #18545

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    so was there ever an explanation or widely-accepted theory to the whole jack johnson thing? or was it just chalked up as lazy booking?
    i'll be honest, even though he was a pretty weak headliner i never really got the outrage, especially since he played coachella twice before
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveChoi View Post
    One thing I do need to get off my chest

    Apologies to Freddy Prinze Jr for Cursing him out in 2012 when all that chaos unfolded.. I was a total prick to you and I was wrong

  6. #18546

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    so was there ever an explanation or widely-accepted theory to the whole jack johnson thing? or was it just chalked up as lazy booking?
    This will be the same question about Drake in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  7. #18547
    Member kimbico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by fabbianarr View Post
    Wtf?! I'm sorry I actually have logic, no reason to be a dick.
    Chill out, dude. He's trolling.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    You're like a freedom fighter, but for pointless shit.
    COACHELLA 2013 - Rick James

  8. #18548

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Midnight and no lineup. Let's start a ra ra RIOT

    Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

  9. #18549

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Hahaha I know lol, love how emotions don't transfer. Didn't mean anything.

  10. #18550

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Page 619?

    619 = San Diego Area Code

    Blink-182 confirmed.

  11. #18551
    Lurker
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Regina, SK Canada
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Thanks for hanging in there team!!

    I just think you guys don't hear it enough. Keep up the good work!

  12. #18552
    Member Phantasma Del Mar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North Park
    Posts
    1,807

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    P.O.D. CONFIRMED



    IIIIIIIIIIIIIII. FEEEEEEEL SOOO ALLLLIIIIIVEEEE.

  13. #18553
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,908

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    7/23 - Fuzz - Troubadour (?)
    7/30 - Shabazz Palaces - Roxy (?)
    7/31 - Hamilton Leithauser - Echo (?)
    8/01 - Ceremony/Nothing - Roxy (?)
    8/06 - Herbie Hancock - Hollywood Bowl (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I finally made it through a listen of Sun Kil Moon - Benji and had put it on maybe 4 times til I could finally feel mentally like, "just fuck it just let this guy blabber on" while I'm doing paperwork .
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  14. #18554
    Member kimbico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by igotmyxomatosis View Post
    so was there ever an explanation or widely-accepted theory to the whole jack johnson thing? or was it just chalked up as lazy booking?
    This is completely unrelated, but I was listening to Myxomatosis, and as I read your named, Thom Yorke yelled "I GOT MYXOMATOSIS!" It was too great not to say anything, but... it's gonna sound lame right now, especially since you didn't experience it... sorry 'bout that. Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    You're like a freedom fighter, but for pointless shit.
    COACHELLA 2013 - Rick James

  15. #18555

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Is anyone else as pumped for The Faint as I am? They're probably the best live band I've ever seen, and in the Coachella environment they would even top FYF. Not to mention their singer Todd said Coachella was their favorite gig of their career.

  16. #18556

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    It's a Brand New Day for more headliner speculation!

    STING BACK TO BASS TOUR 2013


    The critically-acclaimed Back to Bass tour will continue this summer in North America and Europe.

    Date City State Country Venue Fan Reviews ONSALE
    30 May 2013 Kelowna BC CA Prospera Place (1) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    31 May 2013 Victoria BC CA Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre (0) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    02 Jun 2013 San Francisco CA US America's Cup Pavilion (0) Fri. Feb. 22nd 10AM
    03 Jun 2013 Santa Barbara CA US Santa Barbara Bowl (1) Sat. Jan. 26th 11AM
    05 Jun 2013 Denver CO US Red Rocks Amphitheatre (2) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    07 Jun 2013 Chicago IL US Ravinia Festival (2) Thu. Apr. 25 5AM
    08 Jun 2013 Chicago IL US Ravinia Festival (0) Thu. Apr. 25 5AM
    12 Jun 2013 Baltimore MD US Pier Six Pavilion (0) Fri. Jan. 25th 10AM
    14 Jun 2013 Atlantic City NJ US Borgata Event Center (0) Sat. Feb. 16th 10AM
    15 Jun 2013 Atlantic City NJ US Borgata Event Center (0) Sat. Feb. 16th 10AM
    17 Jun 2013 Kitchener ON CA Memorial Auditorium (5)
    18 Jun 2013 Kingston ON CA K Rock Centre (0) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    20 Jun 2013 Bangor ME US Bangor Waterfront Pavilion (1) Fri. Feb. 1st 12noon
    21 Jun 2013 Boston MA US Bank of America Pavilion (1) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    22 Jun 2013 Uncasville CT US Mohegan Sun Arena (1) Fri. Feb. 1st 12noon
    24 Jun 2013 Summerside PE CA Credit Union Place (2) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    26 Jun 2013 St. Johns NF CA Mile One Centre (9) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    29 Jun 2013 Oswiecim PL Life Festival (Stadion Mosir) (2) THU. JAN. 24 9AM
    01 Jul 2013 Cork IE The Marquee (0) Thu. Jan. 31 9AM
    06 Jul 2013 Arras FR Main Square (2) FRI. JAN. 25 10AM
    10 Jul 2013 Mainz DE Zollhafen-Nordmole (0) FRI. JAN. 25 9AM
    12 Jul 2013 Stavern NO Stavern Festivalen (0) THU. JAN. 24 9AM

  17. #18557
    Member kimbico's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    266

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by lerdawg View Post
    It's a Brand New Day for more headliner speculation!

    STING BACK TO BASS TOUR 2013


    The critically-acclaimed Back to Bass tour will continue this summer in North America and Europe.

    Date City State Country Venue Fan Reviews ONSALE
    30 May 2013 Kelowna BC CA Prospera Place (1) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    31 May 2013 Victoria BC CA Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre (0) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    02 Jun 2013 San Francisco CA US America's Cup Pavilion (0) Fri. Feb. 22nd 10AM
    03 Jun 2013 Santa Barbara CA US Santa Barbara Bowl (1) Sat. Jan. 26th 11AM
    05 Jun 2013 Denver CO US Red Rocks Amphitheatre (2) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    07 Jun 2013 Chicago IL US Ravinia Festival (2) Thu. Apr. 25 5AM
    08 Jun 2013 Chicago IL US Ravinia Festival (0) Thu. Apr. 25 5AM
    12 Jun 2013 Baltimore MD US Pier Six Pavilion (0) Fri. Jan. 25th 10AM
    14 Jun 2013 Atlantic City NJ US Borgata Event Center (0) Sat. Feb. 16th 10AM
    15 Jun 2013 Atlantic City NJ US Borgata Event Center (0) Sat. Feb. 16th 10AM
    17 Jun 2013 Kitchener ON CA Memorial Auditorium (5)
    18 Jun 2013 Kingston ON CA K Rock Centre (0) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    20 Jun 2013 Bangor ME US Bangor Waterfront Pavilion (1) Fri. Feb. 1st 12noon
    21 Jun 2013 Boston MA US Bank of America Pavilion (1) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    22 Jun 2013 Uncasville CT US Mohegan Sun Arena (1) Fri. Feb. 1st 12noon
    24 Jun 2013 Summerside PE CA Credit Union Place (2) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    26 Jun 2013 St. Johns NF CA Mile One Centre (9) Mon. Jan. 28th 10AM
    29 Jun 2013 Oswiecim PL Life Festival (Stadion Mosir) (2) THU. JAN. 24 9AM
    01 Jul 2013 Cork IE The Marquee (0) Thu. Jan. 31 9AM
    06 Jul 2013 Arras FR Main Square (2) FRI. JAN. 25 10AM
    10 Jul 2013 Mainz DE Zollhafen-Nordmole (0) FRI. JAN. 25 9AM
    12 Jul 2013 Stavern NO Stavern Festivalen (0) THU. JAN. 24 9AM
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    You're like a freedom fighter, but for pointless shit.
    COACHELLA 2013 - Rick James

  18. #18558

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    3 month gap!

    SUNDAY 10 MARCH 2013
    Portishead
    Rockhal Box
    Esch Sur Alzette, Luxembourg


    FRIDAY 14 JUNE 2013 – SUNDAY 16 JUNE 2013

    Northside Festival 2013
    Arctic Monkeys, Ellie Goulding, Band of Horses, Fun., The Flaming Lips, Portishead, The Knife, and Nick Cave And The Bad Seeds
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  19. #18559
    Member CaseSensitive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    497

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread



    If this has already been posted, well then:
    sorrygilly.jpg
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

  20. #18560
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alec111 View Post
    Is anyone else as pumped for The Faint as I am? They're probably the best live band I've ever seen, and in the Coachella environment they would even top FYF. Not to mention their singer Todd said Coachella was their favorite gig of their career.
    They were great at FYF.

  21. #18561

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    If it matters or if anyone cares, the color scheme of the frontgate banner matches the video released today. So I'm guessing the poster will be something along those lines in color.

    gn.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  22. #18562
    The Encyclopedia bmack86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Bishop, CA
    Posts
    28,010

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alec111 View Post
    Is anyone else as pumped for The Faint as I am? They're probably the best live band I've ever seen, and in the Coachella environment they would even top FYF. Not to mention their singer Todd said Coachella was their favorite gig of their career.
    I'm surprised by this. I loved their FYF set but was left cold by the set in 2005. I thought they could have done much better.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

  23. #18563
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  24. #18564
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  25. #18565
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  26. #18566
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  27. #18567

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLVOX17 View Post
    This on the polo grounds = multiple orgasms.

  28. #18568
    Member VOLVOX17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Huntington Beach, CA
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  29. #18569
    Member wstsidela's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,734

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by VOLVOX17 View Post
    I really hope we get a Grandaddy reunion.
    "Well, that's just like, you know... your opinion, man"

  30. #18570
    Member thetello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    oh boo... no ataris this year, they'll be in europe being all on drugs and throwing guitars at each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •