Page 610 of 699 FirstFirst ... 605606607608609610611612613614615 ... LastLast
Results 18,271 to 18,300 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #18271
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,740

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread



    BITCH TAKE A PICTURE

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015, SDCC 7/9-12/2015

  2. #18272
    Member citizenerased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    2,495

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    dude stop with the Lil B

  3. #18273

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    OK the cat song and the Spanish song made me laugh.

  4. #18274
    Member FEELS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Palm Desert, CA
    Posts
    2,154

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by skyismad View Post
    Or, Goldenvoice SF operates independently.
    Yep.

    1/29 Patti Smith @ Theatre At The Ace Hotel
    2/12 Babes In Toyland @ The Roxy

  5. #18275
    Member kneuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    1,326

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Did the math on it because it just seemed so unbelievable.

    1790+63+75+84=2012 when this article was written.

  6. #18276
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,573

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Yes, a little less B.

  7. #18277

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    yea really xanman i normally stick up for you but this is a bit much.

  8. #18278
    old school Aphxtwinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yes, a little less B.
    a little more lineup
    Upcoming Shows:

  9. #18279
    Member chbludevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    765

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    OK the cat song and the Spanish song made me laugh.
    Lil B is a comedic genius

  10. #18280
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Duluth Minnesota
    Posts
    8,626

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Yes, a Lil less B.
    Fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

  11. #18281

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    SORRY FLOCKA. SORRY FLOCKER.


  12. #18282

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    5 minutes er mer....gerd

  13. #18283
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,309

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    hahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  14. #18284
    Member loopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Long Beach
    Posts
    534

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Loving this new ignore feature though.

  15. #18285
    Member Smasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    fun. just came on the radio.

    Say it ain't so....

    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    No three day weekend and you have to live in Canada
    Talk about getting fucked twice

  16. #18286

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    As much as I want to belive its out in less than 5, I just can't.

  17. #18287
    Member chbludevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Santa Clara, CA
    Posts
    765

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenerased View Post
    dude stop with the Lil B
    Xan is doing his part to get us to 666 before midnight

  18. #18288

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher View Post
    fun. just came on the radio.

    Say it ain't so....

    fun. covered Weezer? fun. indeed.

  19. #18289
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,309

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by alec111 View Post
    As much as I want to belive its out in less than 5, I just can't.
    wise choice sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  20. #18290
    Member Smasher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Now Taylor Swift just came on...

    Christ

    Bad omens...
    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    No three day weekend and you have to live in Canada
    Talk about getting fucked twice

  21. #18291

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by billyh0 View Post
    I still have mine on from last year too... It smells a bit funky...
    My buddy still has his on from 2011.

    He beats you both.

    Funny though we were just talking about how many people still leave theirs on. Anyone else from farther back than 2011 that still has their wristband on?
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzzzzup928 View Post
    Is Xanman really big enough to sub?
    Is Motorave going to bring enough special guests with him?
    Is Nathan Fairchild's set going to be less awesome when I reflect back on it in a few months?
    Is Bumblebee's set going to consist of her just reading coachella facts for 50 mins?
    Is Guedita going to sound more like Karin O or Alice Glass?
    Is MJA going to be the first true EDM headliner?
    So many questions...

  22. #18292

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Smasher View Post
    Now Taylor Swift just came on...

    Christ

    Bad omens...
    That Trouble song is the shit

  23. #18293

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kush x OJ View Post
    My buddy still has his on from 2011.

    He beats you both.

    Funny though we were just talking about how many people still leave theirs on. Anyone else from farther back than 2011 that still has their wristband on?
    You just outed your buddy as a huge degenerate. How do you feel?

  24. #18294

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    This is how it happens every year. Enjoy the pre-announcement buzz because no poster will live up to it, you just get rabid, foam at the mouth, and then crash and burn dejectedly when you don't see Tom Waits and Underworld or whatever, make the shittiest DJ in the Sahara your scapegoat, contribute 20+ angry posts about said DJ, until a week later when you realize, "holy shit, this is actually a pretty good lineup,", freak out over set times, panic over conflicts that don't end up happening, harass GV until set times get posted, drive to Coachella, have a blast, and then the next day read somewhere that so and so has an album coming out maybe, start a thread about it, post "signed" in other people's threads, and the cycle continues.
    sigged
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazzzzzup928 View Post
    Is Xanman really big enough to sub?
    Is Motorave going to bring enough special guests with him?
    Is Nathan Fairchild's set going to be less awesome when I reflect back on it in a few months?
    Is Bumblebee's set going to consist of her just reading coachella facts for 50 mins?
    Is Guedita going to sound more like Karin O or Alice Glass?
    Is MJA going to be the first true EDM headliner?
    So many questions...

  25. #18295
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,573

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Fixed
    Not the first time I've ever been Miscorrected.


    Boom!

  26. #18296
    Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs
    Posts
    24,309

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    This is how it happens every year. Enjoy the pre-announcement buzz because no poster will live up to it, you just get rabid, foam at the mouth, and then crash and burn dejectedly when you don't see Tom Waits and Underworld or whatever, make the shittiest DJ in the Sahara your scapegoat, contribute 20+ angry posts about said DJ, until a week later when you realize, "holy shit, this is actually a pretty good lineup,", freak out over set times, panic over conflicts that don't end up happening, harass GV until set times get posted, drive to Coachella, have a blast, and then the next day read somewhere that so and so has an album coming out maybe, start a thread about it, post "signed" in other people's threads, and the cycle continues.
    sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

  27. #18297
    old school Aphxtwinin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Denver
    Posts
    3,418

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamCoachellaHellYeah View Post
    sounds about right.
    now we just need a timeline
    Upcoming Shows:

  28. #18298
    Member nick5745's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    1,123

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    so did KROQ announce anything? i just got home

  29. #18299

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    well 6 came and went with nothing happening.
    fuck you guys.

  30. #18300
    old school kvnty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sodom & Gomorrah
    Posts
    3,612

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Please, god, make it good.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    As awkward as the time I force-felched you?
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •