Page 568 of 699 FirstFirst ... 563564565566567568569570571572573 ... LastLast
Results 17,011 to 17,040 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Who is the dude in the pic ya'll are comparing me to?

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows

Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015, SDCC 7/9-12/2015

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Ariel Pink on the Outdoor?!?! That might be the coolest move since putting Crystal Castles on the Outdoor.
    you are a fucking idiot
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    I'm not sure if you're trolling me or not. I do a lot of work with the mentally challenged and just find the term a little sophomoric and insensitive.
    You are doing some good work in here. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Those who violate the "everyone ignore Zafo" rule will, in turn, have to be ignored themselves.

Also, that fucking avatar is annoying as shit.
    ok lance armstrong. no fucking loss to me.
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

zafocaine why are you still here? what have you confirmed lately other than you're a shit-for-brained twat? i'm glad you feel empowered by the fact that you got twisted last year and all, but really, why must you sit here and troll everyone's posts? it's neither amusing nor intelligent. please move on to another board and leave this one be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Who is the dude in the pic ya'll are comparing me to?
    Another autistic guy who comes on the boards from time to time.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

For your health.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post

For your health.
    want a cookie?

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    zafocaine why are you still here? what have you confirmed lately other than you're a shit-for-brained twat? i'm glad you feel empowered by the fact that you got twisted last year and all, but really, why must you sit here and troll everyone's posts? it's neither amusing nor intelligent. please move on to another board and leave this one be.
    I find it funny that people actually admit to ignoring others in here. That, or they're putting on an ignore act to fit in with the 10k+ club. In reality, these guys don't want to miss a single post. Honestly though, tello, you have no intelligence to speak of. I won't compare wits with you, because it's beyond comparison. No one here has confirms. Are you trying to make it seem as if you've typed anything useful at all? Here you are trying to gang up on board members. That's indicative of independence and individual strength. People here don't like it when someone says fuck you to them. I hang out in a circle of people who are open to saying fuck you to each other, then explaining why. You guys are just a little bit too sensitive for the outside world. No wonder you feel safe here. No wonder you feel endangered more with each of my posts. Now... if you really want to talk confirms, go ahead. I haven't put anyone down for true confirms. I only put people down for random speculative bullshit and airy minded what-ifs. Don't get butthurt. Go get those confirms you're so desperately after. I mean, how else will you validate your worth to these morons? I've got a pretty good life, lil bros. You can feel free to ignore me, or come at me (bro). I'm going to enjoy myself either way

For your health.
    Haha Bmack has something to prove. Watch out, kids.

For your health.
    this often looks like my screen, except change the names to guedita and malcolmjamalawesome

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    want a cookie?
    Your mistake was thinking that anyone here actually liked you in the least. I know people become twats once they sign in to any chat service, thusly bypassing such speed bumps.

Edit: Must be the holes in your brain, e-tard.

Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

I don't have a single person on ignore but I have thought about putting Zafo on it. I do get an occasional chuckle out of him though
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Your mistake was thinking that anyone here actually liked you in the least. I know people become twats once they sign in to any chat service, thusly bypassing such speed bumps.

Edit: Must be the holes in your brain, e-tard.
    e-tard? LOL i'm done. and it seems like you're the one having your ass handed to you by many here. quit posing.

Quote Originally Posted by nick5745 View Post
    this often looks like my screen, except change the names to guedita and malcolmjamalawesome
    Once you ignore someone, you admit that they have power over you which you must turn away from. I have never ignored anyone, and I never will. Nothing says ignore like a scorned woman*

I find it funny that people actually admit to ignoring others in here. That, or they're putting on an ignore act to fit in with the 10k+ club. In reality, these guys don't want to miss a single post. Honestly though, tello, you have no intelligence to speak of. I won't compare wits with you, because it's beyond comparison. No one here has confirms. Are you trying to make it seem as if you've typed anything useful at all? Here you are trying to gang up on board members. That's indicative of independence and individual strength. People here don't like it when someone says fuck you to them. I hang out in a circle of people who are open to saying fuck you to each other, then explaining why. You guys are just a little bit too sensitive for the outside world. No wonder you feel safe here. No wonder you feel endangered more with each of my posts. Now... if you really want to talk confirms, go ahead. I haven't put anyone down for true confirms. I only put people down for random speculative bullshit and airy minded what-ifs. Don't get butthurt. Go get those confirms you're so desperately after. I mean, how else will you validate your worth to these morons? I've got a pretty good life, lil bros. You can feel free to ignore me, or come at me (bro). I'm going to enjoy myself either way
    TL;DR
    sorry (bro).
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

Quote Originally Posted by Grant View Post
    e-tard? LOL i'm done. and it seems like you're the one having your ass handed to you by many here. quit posing.
    Posing as what? You type like you've dropped e a thousand times. Perhaps you're just stupid, but I was giving you the benefit of the doubt. More like I got my ass handled by many a curious passerby who wanted to hand it to me, but were greedily pushed back into the crowd. *Poses*

TL;DR
    sorry (bro).
    My paragraphs are eagerly designed to ward off people who can't read more than ten to twenty words without taking a break. Job well done.

Jesus fucking christ we need that lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by nick5745 View Post
    I am pretty sure you're full of shit because your constantly failing trying to prove you have a respectable "Music Taste".
    Translation

Ty Segall / Cold Beat/WAND @ GAMH 01/29/15
    Sparks @ Ace Hotel 02/14/15
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15
    Neutral Milk Hotel @ Pappy & Harriets 05/30/15

Last.fm

iamamiwhoami confirmed!!!!!
    Friday: Outkast | Girl Talk | HAIM | Bonobo | Flume | Wye Oak | The Preatures
    Saturday: Lorde | Sleigh Bells | CHVRCHES | Capital Cities | Warpaint | Washed Out | Banks
    Sunday: Arcade Fire | Beck | Disclosure | Lana Del Rey | AlunaGeorge | Superchunk | Daughter | Poolside

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I am pretty sure you're full of shit because your constantly failing trying to prove you have a respectable "Music Taste".
    when am i trying to prove that? i've openly said that i'd like to see certain artists at coachella that this board collectively hates and have mentioned that i don't give a shit

My paragraphs are eagerly designed to ward off people who can't read more than ten to twenty words without taking a break. Job well done.
    your sig says it all... you sir win all the games. by games i mean dildos in your ass.

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    No one has anyone else on ignore here. That's just baby talk. We all reluctantly read the shit everyone else types here, which makes us type shit others will reluctantly read and respond to. It's a never-ending process. Three weeks ago I was saying, "Who the fuck is 2 Chainz?" Now I'm hearing him with Kanye West on the radio. JesustitsfuckedtoabloodypulpChristobonitofranchito consuelo

VigoTheCarpathian

ZAFO: I don't have you on ignore. I don't have anyone on ignore. There are two rules here:

1. Be funny, and if you can't

2. Be nice

No one wants to here from you because you haven't been able to manage either

Make sense?
    Last edited by VigoTheCarpathian; 01-21-2013 at 09:51 PM.

Get a fucking room already.

Ignoring someone on here is pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    TRAVI$ SCOTT for 2015

your sig says it all... you sir win all the games. by games i mean dildos in your ass.
    You're lagging, dude. I've been around the internet once or twice. I know that what I offer chatting communities is different, and a lot of times unwanted. This is why I encourage people to respond to me, or ignore me. If you're really not enjoying something, then I would want you to be free of it. Just like I want to roast a few fucks in here who think they're special to the board. I'm a major Coachella fan. I've been to all five weekends over the past four years, and I'll be going both weekends this year. I belong here until I'm taken off by a moderator. As I try to respect the rules of the board more than the bad people of the board, I don't see me being removed. Get comfortable, mang. This is the long haul.

"Rules"? Jesus Christ, fuck off.