Page 56 of 699 FirstFirst ... 5152535455565758596061 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #1651

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    If Depeche Mode is gonna headline, it'd be this year. Schedule fits perfectly, and Coachella would kick off their world tour

  2. #1652
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Again, they are not headlining.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  3. #1653
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    So they are "confirmed" like Bowie, right?

    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showt...vid-Bowie-2013
    Last edited by Drewski27; 11-13-2012 at 08:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  4. #1654

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Holy Fuck aren't headlining silly.
    Neither are NIN or Daft Punk.

  5. #1655

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Sorry, after reading what I typed I realized i went full retard... And I know, never go full retard...

  6. #1656
    Member ApacheRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    915
    Posts
    243

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Airbourne is working on a new album, and they're only two upcoming dates are

    Mar 31, 2013 Berlin, DE
    Jun 07, 2013 Nuremberg, DE

    maybe they'll get their asses over to the U.S. for Coachella? I'd be stoked to see them.

  7. #1657
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    Neither are NIN or Daft Punk.
    Go away you unfun tard.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  8. #1658
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,807

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I was soooo high off my ass on acid(it was only one hit too that I took at 11am) during NIN in 2005 and almost got beat up by Randy Couture. Someone push me into him during the set from the mosh pit. Defiantly make it one of my favorite Coachella sets.I also chipped a tooth when Randy pushed me back into the mosh pit and fell .
    Last edited by getbetter; 11-14-2012 at 05:02 AM.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Perfume Genius @ The Independent 10/21/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14


    Last.fm





  9. #1659
    Member Kid Charlemagne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    San Antonio, Tx
    Posts
    242

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Austin Psych Fest announced their lineup today and there's usually some crossovers. Would love to see BRMC, Deerhunter, and Clinic on the fields.

  10. #1660
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,807

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    O yeah that's what i came in here to say that I think Deerhunter should be a lock from Austin Psych fest.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Perfume Genius @ The Independent 10/21/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14


    Last.fm





  11. #1661
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,094

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGoulet View Post
    Box Car Racer friday, +44 saturday and Blink closing out the festival Sunday? Do it Paul, blinkchella
    Don't forget TRV$DJAM in the Sahara with a hologram.

  12. #1662

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I was soooo high off my ass on acid(it was only one hit too that I took at 11am) during NIN in 2005 and almost got beat up by Randy Couture. Someone push me into him during the set from the most pit. Defiantly make it one of my favorite Coachella sets.I also chipped a tooth when Randy pushed me back into the mosh pit and fell .
    Some brain damage, evidently.

  13. #1663
    Member Wazzzzzup928's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Northern Hemisphere
    Posts
    301

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Don't forget TRV$DJAM in the Sahara with a hologram.
    Actually Travis Barker is doing a set with Mix Master Mike in SF for NYE. So radius clause...
    Darkside - 1/26
    Robert DeLong - 1/30
    Scuba - 2/7
    Pusha T - 2/20
    Four Tet - 3/7
    Kraftwerk - 3/19
    Coachella - W1

  14. #1664
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    O yeah that's what i came in here to say that I think Deerhunter should be a lock from Austin Psych fest.
    Deerhunter would be fucking great. Missed them the last time they were around. Need to make it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  15. #1665
    Member iantmcfarland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    523

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    We need to get Deerhunter and Acid Mothers Temple both from Psychfest. In return, Psychfest can take our Muse set that is performed from a passing airplane.

  16. #1666
    Coachella Junkie sonofhal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    8,971

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    As Muse are so obsessed with space travel, may I suggest they are put in a rocket and fired into the sun? I'm sure we could fund this on Kickstarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.

  17. #1667
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    2005 .... Paper eaten for the first time, followed by Fiery Furnaces > Tegan and Sara> NIn was amazing. Rest was a blur.

  18. #1668
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,102

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    As Muse are so obsessed with space travel, may I suggest they are put in a rocket and fired into the sun? I'm sure we could fund this on Kickstarter.
    lulz

  19. #1669
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    8,807

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    As Muse are so obsessed with space travel, may I suggest they are put in a rocket and fired into the sun? I'm sure we could fund this on Kickstarter.
    Well i was going to donate to crispin's mustache fundraiser but this would take priotiy.
    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

    Perfume Genius @ The Independent 10/21/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14


    Last.fm





  20. #1670
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,949

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Don't forget TRV$DJAM in the Sahara with a hologram.
    You know what has never been funny? Hologram jokes.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  21. #1671
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,949

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatLies View Post
    If Depeche Mode is gonna headline, it'd be this year. Schedule fits perfectly, and Coachella would kick off their world tour
    Wrong, actually.

    something I will not disclose --> Euro tour --> US tour --> break --> other world location tours --> spring shows, probably in Europe but maybe a few in the US.
    Last edited by captncrzy; 11-14-2012 at 06:31 AM.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  22. #1672
    Member stochasticism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    451

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Charlemagne View Post
    Austin Psych Fest announced their lineup today and there's usually some crossovers. Would love to see BRMC, Deerhunter, and Clinic on the fields.
    Boris needs to happen.

  23. #1673

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Wrong, actually.

    something I will not disclose --> Euro tour --> US tour --> break --> other world location tours --> spring shows, probably in Europe but maybe a few in the US.
    Ultra?

  24. #1674
    old school xanman86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    4,737

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Back to the west coast in April?

    http://pitchfork.com/news/48382-yo-l...ew-album-tour/

    12-8-15 Hoboken, NJ - Maxwells (Hanukkah shows)
    01-23 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
    01-24 Charlottesville, VA - Jefferson
    01-25 Atlanta, GA - Buckhead *
    01-26 Nashville, TN - Mercy Lounge
    01-27 Birmingham, AL - WorkPlay
    01-29 Louisville, KY - Brown *
    01-31 St. Louis, MO - Pageant *
    02-01 Chicago, IL - Vic
    02-02 Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall
    02-04 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
    02-05 Madison, WI - Barrymore
    02-07 Cleveland, OH - Beachland
    02-08 Ann Arbor, MI - Michigan Theater
    02-09 Toronto, Ontario - Phoenix
    02-11 Montreal, Quebec - Corona
    02-12 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
    02-13 Boston, MA - Paradise
    02-15 Washington, DC - 9:30
    02-16 New York, NY - Town Hall
    03-01 Lisbon, Portugal - Aula Magna
    03-02 Porto, Portugal - Casa Da Musica
    03-06 Barcelona, Spain - Festival Millenni
    03-08 Lausanne, Switzerland - Les Docks
    03-10 Milan, Italy - Limelight
    03-11 Frankfurt, Germany - Mousontourm
    03-12 Dusseldorf, Germany - Zakk
    03-13 Berlin, Germany - Volksbuhne
    03-16 Brussels, Belgium - AB
    03-17 Amsterdam, Holland - Paradiso
    03-18 Paris, France - Le Bataclan
    03-20 London, England - Barbican
    03-21 Manchester, England - The Ritz
    03-22 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 ABC
    03-23 Dublin, Ireland - Vicar Street

    Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Placebo 10/23, Charli XCX 10/25, Warpaint 10/27, Digitalism 11/7, First Aid Kit 11/13, Tegan & Sara 11/14, Tame Impala 11/15, Sky Ferreira 11/23&24
    Events
    Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

  25. #1675

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachellaDan View Post
    Ultra?
    Would be such a fucking waste.

    Wouldn't be that surprised to see it happen though.

  26. #1676
    Member Iamwelting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Back to the west coast in April?

    http://pitchfork.com/news/48382-yo-l...ew-album-tour/

    12-8-15 Hoboken, NJ - Maxwells (Hanukkah shows)
    01-23 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
    01-24 Charlottesville, VA - Jefferson
    01-25 Atlanta, GA - Buckhead *
    01-26 Nashville, TN - Mercy Lounge
    01-27 Birmingham, AL - WorkPlay
    01-29 Louisville, KY - Brown *
    01-31 St. Louis, MO - Pageant *
    02-01 Chicago, IL - Vic
    02-02 Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall
    02-04 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
    02-05 Madison, WI - Barrymore
    02-07 Cleveland, OH - Beachland
    02-08 Ann Arbor, MI - Michigan Theater
    02-09 Toronto, Ontario - Phoenix
    02-11 Montreal, Quebec - Corona
    02-12 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
    02-13 Boston, MA - Paradise
    02-15 Washington, DC - 9:30
    02-16 New York, NY - Town Hall
    03-01 Lisbon, Portugal - Aula Magna
    03-02 Porto, Portugal - Casa Da Musica
    03-06 Barcelona, Spain - Festival Millenni
    03-08 Lausanne, Switzerland - Les Docks
    03-10 Milan, Italy - Limelight
    03-11 Frankfurt, Germany - Mousontourm
    03-12 Dusseldorf, Germany - Zakk
    03-13 Berlin, Germany - Volksbuhne
    03-16 Brussels, Belgium - AB
    03-17 Amsterdam, Holland - Paradiso
    03-18 Paris, France - Le Bataclan
    03-20 London, England - Barbican
    03-21 Manchester, England - The Ritz
    03-22 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 ABC
    03-23 Dublin, Ireland - Vicar Street
    Would make sense, honestly.

  27. #1677

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by xanman86 View Post
    Back to the west coast in April?

    http://pitchfork.com/news/48382-yo-l...ew-album-tour/

    12-8-15 Hoboken, NJ - Maxwells (Hanukkah shows)
    01-23 Carrboro, NC - Cat's Cradle
    01-24 Charlottesville, VA - Jefferson
    01-25 Atlanta, GA - Buckhead *
    01-26 Nashville, TN - Mercy Lounge
    01-27 Birmingham, AL - WorkPlay
    01-29 Louisville, KY - Brown *
    01-31 St. Louis, MO - Pageant *
    02-01 Chicago, IL - Vic
    02-02 Milwaukee, WI - Turner Hall
    02-04 Minneapolis, MN - First Avenue
    02-05 Madison, WI - Barrymore
    02-07 Cleveland, OH - Beachland
    02-08 Ann Arbor, MI - Michigan Theater
    02-09 Toronto, Ontario - Phoenix
    02-11 Montreal, Quebec - Corona
    02-12 Burlington, VT - Higher Ground
    02-13 Boston, MA - Paradise
    02-15 Washington, DC - 9:30
    02-16 New York, NY - Town Hall
    03-01 Lisbon, Portugal - Aula Magna
    03-02 Porto, Portugal - Casa Da Musica
    03-06 Barcelona, Spain - Festival Millenni
    03-08 Lausanne, Switzerland - Les Docks
    03-10 Milan, Italy - Limelight
    03-11 Frankfurt, Germany - Mousontourm
    03-12 Dusseldorf, Germany - Zakk
    03-13 Berlin, Germany - Volksbuhne
    03-16 Brussels, Belgium - AB
    03-17 Amsterdam, Holland - Paradiso
    03-18 Paris, France - Le Bataclan
    03-20 London, England - Barbican
    03-21 Manchester, England - The Ritz
    03-22 Glasgow, Scotland - O2 ABC
    03-23 Dublin, Ireland - Vicar Street
    YES PLZ

  28. #1678

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Alice In Chains just announced tour dates for next summer, playing some festivals including Download & Rock In Rio...

    Jun 14 - Donington Park, England

    Sep 13 - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

  29. #1679
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    But are Alice in Chains Coachella worthy? I don't really think so...
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  30. #1680

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    But are Alice in Chains Coachella worthy? I don't really think so...
    not sure what you mean by "worthy", but they have another new album coming out next year. If Soundgarden or Pearl Jam is a possibility, id say Alice In Chains would be as well.
    Friday - OutKast / The Replacements / The Afghan Whigs / Shlohmo / GOAT / Flatbush Zombies / Glitch Mob / John Spencer / DJ Falcon / The Bots
    Saturday - QOTSA / NAS / CHVRCHES / Temples / Mogwai / Warpaint / DARKSIDE / Ty Segall / Graveyard / Carbon Airways
    Sunday - Beck / Disclosure / Motorhead / Little Dragon / Trombone Shorty / Frank Turner / Bombino / Bad Manners / J. Roddy / Scuba

    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience ― Mark Twain

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •