Page 361 of 699 FirstFirst ... 356357358359360361362363364365366 ... LastLast
Results 10,801 to 10,830 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #10801
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,897

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    can we start talking about the Replacements reunion again?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  2. #10802
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I agree about Samsara.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  3. #10803
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    The Replacements performing on the Stand Around And Nod Your Head, Old Guys Stage.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  4. #10804
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,897

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    CHILDREN BY THE MILLIONS SING FOR ALEX CHILTON WHEN HE COMES ROUND
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  5. #10805
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Ever since J$$$ said this a very long time ago i've thought the use of the word urban was funny. It's actually my sig on another board.

    Right? I used to love my country club until tiger woods made golf popular with the urbans. -J~$$$$

  6. #10806
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,283

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    can we start talking about the Replacements reunion again?
    Tom. You'll be pleased to know that I listened to this band for the first time this week (Tim) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  7. #10807
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Ugh I hate the replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  8. #10808
    ankle biter guedita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    EPA
    Posts
    23,283

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    "I could rave to this," I thought. "I could rave to this."

    9/12: Shifted @ Mercer
    9/24 - 28: Decibel Festival
    10/3-5: Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival
    10/4: Ought @ BoH
    10/5: The War on Drugs, Cass McCombs @ The Fillmore
    10/18-19: Treasure Island Music Festival

  9. #10809
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,130

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Ugh I hate the replacements.
    useful.

  10. #10810
    Member alyssaf12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Ugh I hate the replacements.

    You don't like much of the bands being named in this thread, do you? Except for Maroon 5..

  11. #10811
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I don't like Maroon 5. I would prefer Maroon 5 to Justin Timberlake, is what I said.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  12. #10812
    Member alyssaf12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    OH! gotcha

  13. #10813
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Could they replace Amy?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  14. #10814
    old school Robin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    3,126

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    The Replacements performing on the Stand Around And Nod Your Head, Old Guys Stage.
    I'm going to camp out at this stage so I can get a good spot for the Replacements.

  15. #10815

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Ugh I hate the replacements.
    You hate so much shit, your children think you hate them.

  16. #10816

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    I don't like Maroon 5. I would prefer Maroon 5 to Justin Timberlake, is what I said.
    Why dont you say you prefer jewish cock as opposed to southern cock? I mean, thats the deal breaker here, right?

  17. #10817
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    ???
    September 16 - Earth
    September 18 - DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist
    September 20 - Skeletonwitch
    September 21 - Nails
    September 23 - Andy Stott
    October 2 - Beck
    October 3-5 - Austin City Limits
    October 10 - Bonobo
    October 20 - Mastodon
    October 23 - 26 - Housecore Horror Festival
    October 29 - The Melvins
    November 7-9 - Fun Fun Fun Fest
    November 18 - Slayer

  18. #10818
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    If Daft Punk, Blur, and Stone Roses are at Coachella, I will be a happy lady. That is what I like, newbs.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  19. #10819

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    WHO THE FUCK IS C2C?
    Here is something recent. They are *gasp* actual DJ's.


  20. #10820
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Oh great, turntablism. Because that isn't just a bunch of annoying-sounding bullshit at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  21. #10821
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I'm going to camp out at this stage so I can get a good spot for the Replacements.
    Truth is you won't need to. I bet it'll be empty like Pavement's set. God that was heartbreaking.....I forgot who was playing next to them. Was it Phoenix?

    9/18 Kode 9/Mala/DJ Spinn @ Verboten
    9/19 The Replacements @ Forest Hills Stadium
    9/19 Andy Stott/Function/Vatican Shadow/Demdike Stare @ Output
    9/20 There Will Be Blood Live @ United Palace


    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  22. #10822
    Member alyssaf12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I hope Blur is there. ah ah oh ah ah oh

  23. #10823
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Pavement was more crowded than MBV. Yo La Tengo was empty and all the better for them and us.

  24. #10824
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,903

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    PHOENIX. I like them too.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  25. #10825

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Oh great, turntablism. Because that isn't just a bunch of annoying-sounding bullshit at all.
    But its the origins of wub wub web weeeeeeeee rrrrrrrrrrrr bmmmmmmm wub



    you want the kicker? they're French.

  26. #10826

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Oh great, turntablism. Because that isn't just a bunch of annoying-sounding bullshit at all.
    Second what he said.

  27. #10827
    Coachella Junkie WhyTheLongFace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    San Gabriel
    Posts
    8,672

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gam3g3ni3 View Post
    Here is something recent. They are *gasp* actual DJ's.

    So.....like.....where are lasers? They didn't even drop Warp 1.9.

  28. #10828
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    There's nothing I like better than when someone takes a perfectly good song somebody else actually recorded and then keeps interrupting it over and over again to show off how they know how to move their hand back and forth.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  29. #10829
    VigoTheCarpathian
    Guest

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Don't worry dude, everything is changing very rapidly now. The era of idiot is vanishing before our eyes

  30. #10830
    Member alyssaf12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    372

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by gam3g3ni3 View Post
    Here is something recent. They are *gasp* actual DJ's.

    cool...but mostly annoying.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •