Page 325 of 699 FirstFirst ... 320321322323324325326327328329330 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,750 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #9721
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    You know what's gonna suck? All the speculation getting my hopes up and then seeing a lineup that's mediocre.

    Bowie, Daft Punk, Rolling Stones.

  2. #9722
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,008

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by yeahfontaine View Post
    Nice. Good to hear the new album's going to rock. Thanks for posting that.

    Oh, and a new one to join the ridiculous flow of album-release-news:

    http://consequenceofsound.net/2013/0...rack-electric/
    Unfortunately the Men won't be playing Coachella...
    03-09 Los Angeles, CA - Troubadour

    Well who knew! Leonard Cohen did say on stage, he'll be back soon last month....he could technically play Friday right No LA date but a big gap between Oakland and BC date!

    Leonard Cohen -- 2013 Tour Dates
    03/02 Oakland, CA Paramount Theatre
    03/06 Victoria, British Columbia Save/On/Foods Memorial Centre
    03/09 Regina, Saskatchewan/ Brandt Centre
    03/11 Winnipeg, Manitoba MTS Centre
    03/13 Chicago, IL Chicago Theatre
    03/15 Milwaukee, WI Milwaukee Theatre
    03/18 Tampa, FL David A. Straz, Jr. Center for the Performing Arts: Carol Morsani Hall
    03/20 Miami, FL James L. Knight Center
    03/22 Atlanta, GA Fox Theatre
    03/24 Memphis, TN Orpheum Theatre
    03/28 New Orleans, LA Mahalia Jackson Theater
    03/30 Louisville, KY Palace Theatre
    04/02 Wallingford, CT Toyota Oakdale Theatre
    04/06 New York, NY Radio City Music Hall
    04/09 Hamilton, Ontario Copps Coliseum
    04/13 Halifax, Nova Scotia Halifax Metro Centre
    04/15 Saint John, New Brunswick Harbour Station
    04/17 Moncton, New Brunswick Moncton Coliseum
    04/20 St. John's, Newfoundland Mile One Centre
    06/18 Paris, France Palais Omnisports de Bercy
    06/21 London, England The O2 Arena
    06/25 Oberhausen, Germany Konig Pilsener Arena
    07/09 Lucca, Italy Lucca Summer Festival
    07/12 Mannheim, Germany SAP Arena
    07/14 Hamburg, Germany O2 World
    07/17 Berlin, Germany O2 World
    08/17 Odense, Denmark King's Garden

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  3. #9723
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,764

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    Well who knew! Leonard Cohen did say on stage, he'll be back soon last month....he could technically play Friday right No LA date but a big gap between Oakland and BC date!

    Leonard Cohen -- 2013 Tour Dates
    03/02 Oakland, CA Paramount Theatre
    03/06 Victoria, British Columbia Save/On/Foods Memorial Centre
    Are you suggesting that GV will move Coachella to early March?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  4. #9724

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    You know what's gonna suck? All the speculation getting my hopes up and then seeing a lineup that's mediocre.

    Bowie, Daft Punk, Rolling Stones.
    You will be going 0-for-3 with those headliners, but when the fuck was the last time Coachella had a "mediocre" lineup?

    Hint: Never.

  5. #9725
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I was actually hoping for a Cohen return but I would say those dates rule him out. He ain't running back and forth between Indio and Canada.

  6. #9726
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,008

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Are you suggesting that GV will move Coachella to early March?
    haha no Tom! I'm suggesting airplanes will help Mr. Cohen get back to Indio

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  7. #9727
    Member yeahfontaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    1,282

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I was actually hoping for a Cohen return but I would say those dates rule him out. He ain't running back and forth between Indio and Canada.
    Nope. Dammit. Missed him last time and would love to make up for it.

  8. #9728
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    haha no Tom! I'm suggesting airplanes will help Mr. Cohen get back to Indio
    You said between Oakland and B.C. You suggested nothing about transportation you dolt.

  9. #9729
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Is there a reason The National hasn't been discussed? They seem very likely with a new album coming out and a Dessner brother playing with Sufjan at Disney music hall the Monday after Weekend 2 of Coachella.

    The National subheadlining is a lock IMO.

  10. #9730
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    40,764

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    The National has not been discussed because they're not Daft Punk.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  11. #9731
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Is there a reason The National hasn't been discussed? They seem very likely with a new album coming out and a Dessner brother playing with Sufjan at Disney music hall the Monday after Weekend 2 of Coachella.

    The National subheadlining is a lock IMO.
    EVERY BAND IS SUBHEADLINING
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  12. #9732
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,008

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    You said between Oakland and B.C. You suggested nothing about transportation you dolt.
    lol. no LA date = more speculation for this thread hence why I mentioned it duh!

    ps Why would I mention about transportation when everyone mentions about airplanes.

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  13. #9733
    Rolwolf
    Guest

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Is there a reason The National hasn't been discussed? They seem very likely with a new album coming out and a Dessner brother playing with Sufjan at Disney music hall the Monday after Weekend 2 of Coachella.

    The National subheadlining is a lock IMO.
    They have a new album?

  14. #9734
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    lol. no LA date = more speculation for this thread hence why I mentioned it duh!

    ps Why would I mention about transportation when everyone mentions about airplanes.
    He won't be there and you already know that. Stop.
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  15. #9735
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    The National has not been discussed because they're not Daft Punk.

    Also Wilco will not be there as they are in Japan or something.

  16. #9736
    Member Dustin da DnB Soulja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Shitty Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,605

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Goldenvoice should find out what Plant, Page, Bonham jr and Jones want and give it to them.

    Whether it be a golden goose, a lion, immortality, they should give it to them and make the most epic music festival ever.

    Mostly Plant since he's the only one who is really iffy and said no on playing.
    COACHELLA 2014

    DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

  17. #9737
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolwolf View Post
    They have a new album?
    Yes they do. I saw them at ATP last month. They played about 4 new songs.

  18. #9738
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,076

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    What about Sade?
    7/21 - !!! @ Club Congress (Tucson, AZ)
    8/23 - Galactic @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    8/25 - Future Islands @ 191 Toole (Tucson, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

  19. #9739
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    What about Sade?
    she'll probably have 3 dates at the United Center in Chicago the week of Lollapalooza like she does every other year.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  20. #9740
    Lurker Reckoner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    48

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    David Bowie!!!!!!!!!!

  21. #9741
    Member Fig Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Phoenix
    Posts
    512

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Is there a reason The National hasn't been discussed? They seem very likely with a new album coming out and a Dessner brother playing with Sufjan at Disney music hall the Monday after Weekend 2 of Coachella.

    The National subheadlining is a lock IMO.
    When is the album expected? I figured The National would be Coachella 2014.

  22. #9742
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,961

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    Yes they do. I saw them at ATP last month. They played about 4 new songs.
    I would love it if the National played, but I'm not expecting them to play. I have a feeling their big coming out party for the new album will be headlining something like Pitchfork Festival, or some other summer festival. The National would be great though, as they are one of my favorite bands.

  23. #9743
    old school Spooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,008

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Maybe Low???

    LOW - 2013 TOUR DATES
    01/18/13 Duluth, MN Mitchell Auditorium/The College of St. Scholastica US
    03/20/13 New York Society for Ethical Culture
    04/24/13 Birmingham, UK Glee Club UK
    04/25/13 Manchester, UK Central Methodist Hall UK
    04/26/13 Gateshead, UK The Sage Gateshead UK
    04/27/13 Glasgow, UK Classic Grand UK
    04/29/13 Bristol, UK Trinity UK
    04/30/13 London, UK Barbican UK
    05/02/13 Copenhagen Loppen DK
    05/03/13 Stockholm Debaser SE
    05/04/13 Oslo Bla NO
    05/07/13 Paris La Maroquinerie FR
    05/08/13 Brussels Botanique BE
    05/09/13 Amsterdam Paradiso De Duif NL
    05/10/13 Frankfurt Zoom DE
    05/11/13 Bologna Teatro Antoniano IT
    05/13/13 Barcelona Casino de la Alianca ES
    05/14/13 Valencia Teatro La Rambleta ES
    05/15/13 Zaragoza Teatro de las Esquina ES
    05/16/13 Madrid Joy Eslava ES
    05/17/13 Valladolid Lava ES
    05/18/13 Biarritz Atabal FR

    7/22 Neutral Milk Hotel @ Prospect Park
    7/23 Witch @ MHOW
    7/24 Teenage Fanclub @ Pier 84
    7/24 Lauren Ritter @ TBA
    7/25 Nick Cave @ Prospect Park
    7/26 Cell Injection/Black Asteroid @ Output



    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

  24. #9744
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Neutron View Post
    When is the album expected? I figured The National would be Coachella 2014.
    They haven't revealed that yet. I was guessing by late spring.
    Last edited by faxman75; 01-09-2013 at 07:00 AM.

  25. #9745
    Coachella Junkie faxman75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The murder capital where we murder for capital
    Posts
    27,915

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Sushov23 View Post
    I would love it if the National played, but I'm not expecting them to play. I have a feeling their big coming out party for the new album will be headlining something like Pitchfork Festival, or some other summer festival. The National would be great though, as they are one of my favorite bands.
    I could be wrong about them playing but it makes sense to me. I'm fairly certain they are done recording and this album will be out in the next few months. They played almost no live shows in 2012 so they are ready for a big year IMO.

  26. #9746
    Coachella Junkie Sushov23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    8,961

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by faxman75 View Post
    I could be wrong about them playing but it makes sense to me. I'm fairly certain they are done recording and this album will be out in the next few months. They played almost no live shows in 2012 so they are ready for a big year IMO.
    Oh I agree believe me. It's been almost three years since High Violet came out. The National have been top 5 both years I've seen them at Coachella. I hope you are right, and I want you to be right. The National, mainstage before the headliner would be amazing.

  27. #9747
    Member Dustin da DnB Soulja's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Shitty Fernando Valley
    Posts
    1,605

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Tool has a new album, playing in Japan in May....
    COACHELLA 2014

    DAFT PUNK,... Ronald Jenkees! Outkast!! Prodigy! Faithless! Underworld! London Elektricity! (live set) Future Sound of London! DJ Yoda (DVJ Set!) Dillinja and Lemon D w/ the Valve Soundsystem, Ed Solo & Deekline! Dizzee Rascal!

  28. #9748

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Tim Lynott Pedro do you know the actual date of the lineup release, but continue to fiddle with everyones emotions on this page???
    10 hours ago Like

    Pedro Figueroa Tim, hang in there, Its gonna be a good wednesday

    Does anybody know if this Pedro character that is always on the Coachella FB page is a credible source. I am going to go on a limb and say he has no credibility, but I sure am hoping so...

  29. #9749
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dustin da DnB Soulja View Post
    Tool has a new album, playing in Japan in May....
    what's it called? where's the release date? there may never be a tool album again.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  30. #9750
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,829

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tlynott View Post
    Tim Lynott Pedro do you know the actual date of the lineup release, but continue to fiddle with everyones emotions on this page???
    10 hours ago Like

    Pedro Figueroa Tim, hang in there, Its gonna be a good wednesday

    Does anybody know if this Pedro character that is always on the Coachella FB page is a credible source. I am going to go on a limb and say he has no credibility, but I sure am hoping so...
    maybe you should ask this question on the facebook page. im sure the answers you'll receive will be more than helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •