Page 272 of 699 FirstFirst ... 267268269270271272273274275276277 ... LastLast
Results 8,131 to 8,160 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ghettosteez View Post
    Don't confuse the general Coachella population with the pretentious pricks on this board.
    Sigged

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    just so long as I get the flux capacitor working I don't think we'll need a track.... HAHAHAHA!

I'm really not very funny am I
    Predrinkng in the parking lot Sunday we offered a couple of black security guards soda and I enthusiastically asked one if he heard that Nate Dog was gana play and this man looked at me with crroked eyes like I was a fool and said in a perfect blackish accent " Nate Dogs dead" and he walked away
    He sounded pretty fuvking black to me
    Even President Obama has a little daffy duck in his voice swag and he's half honky! Just sayin the dude was a real black and he sized me up real quick
    This is what I know about real black people:

1. Courageous
    2. Creative
    3. Very tall
    4. Good at dancing and sex
    5. Sound like they have spaghetti in their mouth

But that only goes for real black people and of course not necessarily fake black people
    I guess that's what im saying but then again I live around mostly Chinese and Koreans and those people are terrified of blacks and I dont blame them because you all have like 3 feet on them. Think about it... America must be like a land of giants for short Asians and Central Americans. And the,...

The main point to remember is that I'm not a racist.
    I have lentil beans and morning suppositorys to crush and some crank to blow...so you fellers take it easy.
    "You fellers..."
    Fuck. I don't care what anybody says about you, Vigo... I've about pissed myself laughing through the last several pages!
    Its like the Infinite Monkey Theorem, if you put X amount of monkeys in a room with a typewriter and ask them to give you Shakespeare 99% of them will fling their shit at you while the other 1% will masturbate in the corner.

Vigo and Brokendoll actually make a good match

it doesn't really matter, cthulhu is going to rise up from the main stage and eat us all before any headliners actually play at this rate.
    My girlfriend looks a little bit like Charlize Theron... and a lot like Dog the Bounty Hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    Let's play fill in the blanks...this look unreasonable for the top names, based on the strongest rumors and cruise acts?

Red Hot Chili Peppers
    deadmau5 * QOTSA * [Sahara] * Hot Chip * Stone Roses

[Unknown]
    Blur * Yeah Yeah Yeahs * [Sahara] * [Unknown] * [Unknown]

The Rolling Stones
    Atoms for Peace * [Unknown] * [Sahara] * Grizzly Bear * Passion Pit
    You can probably fill in....
    1) Sigur Ros
    2) The Avalanches (The Replacements) - thinking one of those two will play
    3) Vampire Weekend
    4) Lil Wayne (looking at this list, I can only think of Wayne/Drake that might fit hip hop category: http://www.complex.com/music/2013/01...lbums-of-2013/)

9/16 Seth Troxler @ Standard
    9/17 Ty Segall @ Webster
    9/18 Kode 9 @ Verboten
    9/19 The Replacements @ Forest Hills Stadium
    9/20 There Will Be Blood Live @ United Palace

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    A "rumor" is something passed along from person to person without knowledge of its origin.

This is a claim based upon statements made to me by people who work in the music industry who are in a position to know the Coachella lineup.
    Exactly. It's not his own information. He's not coming in here and saying he's so smart or that he has any understanding of anything of his own - he's just passing on what other people told him. He's relying on others. So why is everyone being so ruthless?
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by elbrycen View Post
    it doesn't really matter, cthulhu is going to rise up from the main stage and eat us all before any headliners actually play at this rate.
    Isn't that the names of Deadmau5's cat?
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by DruggyFestivalGuy View Post
    Exactly. It's not his own information. He's not coming in here and saying he's so smart or that he has any understanding of anything of his own - he's just passing on what other people told him. He's relying on others. So why is everyone being so ruthless?
    I'm not sure if you're taking the piss or not, but here goes. He didn't just come in here on some old "oh, I heard this from my friend who works at [insert random supposed connection here], take it with a grain of salt" bullshit, it's been "the headliners are RHCP/Killers/Muse, no fucking way the Rolling Stones ever play Coachella, I know more than you and you people are stupid." People don't give Moto Rave and his ex-wife shit because of his "information" or of where said information comes from, but because of what a huge inflamed asshole he is.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

Oh I gotcha. Thanks for clearing that up. So what does his dick taste like again?
    If you've got hate in your heart, let it out.

Really he does not get 'picked on' more then anyone else who posts their rumors. Normally someone posts a rumor, they get bashed for a page and the person leaves or stops posting rumors. He keeps posting so people keep bashing. You have been here awhile, this is nothing new...

circle_of_life.jpg

Amazingly this doesn't appear to have been discussed. Mick told Rolling Stone they're not in talks with Coachella.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-2013-20130104

The first hint of 2013 Stones concerts came the day before the second show in Newark, when the band's iPhone app listed an appearance next April at Coachella. That info quickly disappeared from the official schedule, and Jagger swears he doesn't know how it got there, that he had not been approached about playing at the festival. "I always said that we'd see how this would go, and then we'd think about doing more – or not."

Get ready for Muse, RHCP and The Killers guys!

Quote Originally Posted by iamthehorn View Post
    Amazingly this doesn't appear to have been discussed. Mick told Rolling Stone they're not in talks with Coachella.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...-2013-20130104

The first hint of 2013 Stones concerts came the day before the second show in Newark, when the band's iPhone app listed an appearance next April at Coachella. That info quickly disappeared from the official schedule, and Jagger swears he doesn't know how it got there, that he had not been approached about playing at the festival. "I always said that we'd see how this would go, and then we'd think about doing more – or not."
    It just depends on how much GV wants to pay them Maybe $5 million? Next wk = announcement!

And they will keep doing it on the road next year. "There have been quite a few offers," Jagger says, two days after the final show in Newark. "I'm going to see what's on the table and discuss it with everyone," referring to Richards, guitarist Ron Wood and drummer Charlie Watts. "We'll announce it when we've figured it out."

9/16 Seth Troxler @ Standard
    9/17 Ty Segall @ Webster
    9/18 Kode 9 @ Verboten
    9/19 The Replacements @ Forest Hills Stadium
    9/20 There Will Be Blood Live @ United Palace

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    It just depends on how much GV wants to pay them Maybe $5 million? Next wk = announcement!
    When we looking at Monday?

Well this is most excellent news!
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

I guess you could say this is a situation in flux for the Rolling Stones
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown View Post
    I'm going with get high.

Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar

Where in God's name are you getting that there is going to be an announcement next week?

Quote Originally Posted by gary312 View Post
    When we looking at Monday?
    Where are you getting that there will be an announcement Monday?

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    Well this is most excellent news!
    What is?
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

THE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL COME ON TUESDAY. I KNOW PEOPLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

IF YOU SAW MY RESUME YOU'D BE BLOWN AWAY.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

4) Lil Wayne (looking at this list, I can only think of Wayne/Drake that might fit hip hop category: http://www.complex.com/music/2013/01...lbums-of-2013/)
    I think Missy Elliot (scheduled to play Rock the Bells with Timbaland, and then pulled last minute) or Big Boi (lame new record, but it's pretty much geared toward the hipster festival crowd) are the most likely big name hip-hop acts.

Lurker

Not any chance of Eminem? He's just announced two festival gigs in the UK and a date in Ireland...

MICK WASN'T APPROACHED ABOUT PLAYING THE FESTIVAL
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by seanjk23 View Post
    Not any chance of Eminem? He's just announced two festival gigs in the UK and a date in Ireland...
    Gross...but I guess it could happen...

I heard he barely plays his older stuff anymore and stuffs them all into a medley, which is the only good Eminem.

Act like you know, people
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by M0D3Z View Post
    Once you shave the jungle down, you will come to realize you have two tumors hanging from your twat...
    this post is legit.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    Gross...but I guess it could happen...

I heard he barely plays his older stuff anymore and stuffs them all into a medley, which is the only good Eminem.
    I saw him in 2010 at T In The Park and he did something like 31 songs in about 90 minutes. Did a lot of his old stuff too, was really good. I'm a huge fan so would love to see him again. If he's not at Coachella, think I'll go see him at Leeds Festival in August.

Quote Originally Posted by seanjk23 View Post
    I saw him in 2010 at T In The Park and he did something like 31 songs in about 90 minutes. Did a lot of his old stuff too, was really good. I'm a huge fan so would love to see him again. If he's not at Coachella, think I'll go see him at Leeds Festival in August.
    The year after at Bonnaroo, he barely played anything that was older.

Won't Back Down
    3 a.m.
    Square Dance
    W.T.P.
    Kill You
    No Love
    So Bad
    Cleanin' Out My Closet
    The Way I Am
    Fast Lane
    (Bad Meets Evil cover) (with Royce da 5′9″)
    Lighters
    (Bad Meets Evil cover) (with Royce da 5′9″)
    Airplanes, Part II
    (B.o.B cover)
    Stan
    Sing For The Moment
    Like Toy Soldiers
    Forever
    'Till I Collapse
    Cinderella Man
    Love the Way You Lie
    I Need A Doctor
    (Dr. Dre cover)
    Crack A Bottle
    My Name Is / The Real Slim Shady / Without Me
    (Medley featured one verse from each song)
    Not Afraid
    Encore:
    Lose Yourself

You can probably fill in....
    1) Sigur Ros
    2) The Avalanches (The Replacements) - thinking one of those two will play
    3) Vampire Weekend
    I was hoping that the entire nation would erase Lil Wayne from our memories in 2013 and not allow him to infect us with all his shitty music post "Carter II"

Oh man that is not a set list I'd dig. Square Dance brings me back to high school, though. I would just mess around the Mojave and run over at the very end to hear Lose Yourself before calling it a night.

So, a picture of a Ball of Stone in the field = Rolling Stones? Last month they posted a pic of a iron lion. Iron Leon = Kings of Leon? Leon = Lion in spanish.
    just sayin'...

704617_10151326270896648_1537797230_o.jpg