Page 545 of 699 FirstFirst ... 540541542543544545546547548549550 ... LastLast
Results 16,321 to 16,350 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wunderbrad55 View Post
    So what have you been told? Obviously you want to make it sound like you're too cool and just end up saying "I heard from such and such this band is playing 6 months ago! Look at me I know stuff!"
    Yeah, Josh! Reveal everything your sources said, put genuine personal and professional relationships at risk to placate a few irritable strangers who can't wait another couple of days for the official lineup, or subject yourself another withering dressing just down like this one!
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

My top 5 realistic headliners.
    1. N.W.A
    2. NIN
    3. Depeche Mode
    4. Metallica
    5. Tool

Quote Originally Posted by brando4n82 View Post
    Yeah, why would the knife get on a plane and play a festival gig for money. Soooo far fetched
    The Knife doesn't seem like they care as much about money as the average band. They could've toured any time in the last 6 years and made bucketloads of cash.

Quote Originally Posted by alec111 View Post
    1. N.W.A
    Would N.W.A. even headline? Don't hate, it's a genuine question. I could see them as a big draw 2nd name....but headliner? I know they're super "influential" and all but I just don't see it.
    Last edited by ameeps; 01-20-2013 at 03:43 PM.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

Quote Originally Posted by alec111 View Post

Facebook // Twitter // Blog // Tumblr // Instagram
    Coachella: 04,06,07,09,10,11,12(1&2),13(1&2),14(1&2)
    Upcoming shows
    Echo & the Bunnymen 8/2, #BEENTRILL#/Jesse Andrews OSL Afterparty 8/8, Sir Paul McCartney 8/14, Offspring/Pennywise/Bad Religion 8/31, Swans 9/8, Cibo Matto 10/4, The Weeknd/Schoolboy Q/Jhene Aiko 10/10, Charli XCX 10/25
    Events
    SDCC 7/24-27, Outside Kanye West Lands 8/8, FYF Fest 8/23-24, Mad Decent Block Party 9/19, Holy Ship! 1/3-6/2015, Coachella 4/10-12&17-19/2015

Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Yeah, Josh! Reveal everything your sources said, put genuine personal and professional relationships at risk to placate a few irritable strangers who can't wait another couple of days for the official lineup, or subject yourself another withering dressing just down like this one!
    Oh damn. You got me, Crispin. In that case, I will spill the beans.... Truth is, I am Karin's son. That is how I know. Suck on it, wunderbrad.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    And it's been long established that Chris hates fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hatinisbad View Post
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    Oh damn. You got me, Crispin. In that case, I will spill the beans.... Truth is, I am Karin's son. That is how I know. Suck on it, wunderbrad.
    At least the random people who dont post until now are willing to put themselves out there and put their money where their mouth is. You obviously do not, for the fear of being wrong and all your ''credibility'' disappears with it.

Possibly silversun pickups? They're playing vive latino in march with Yeah Yeah Yeahs and Blur and they live in Socal.

It truly is the worst time of the year
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

At least the random people who dont post until now are willing to put themselves out there and put their money where their mouth is. You obviously do not, for the fear of being wrong and all your ''credibility'' disappears with it.
    I don't owe you anything and I said I may be wrong. I just heard things and was responding to Pea. I don't owe you anything and I don't not fear being wrong. I don't know what "credibility" you perceive I have, but I am certainly not afraid of losing it.

And for the record, I never guaranteed The Knife will be at Coachella. I did bet MJA a frozen lemonade they will be there though.
    I took my niece this year and it was her first Coachella. It was so fun to see it through her eyes. She thought it felt like a magical scene from Shreck. The one where all the fairy tale creatures meet for the first time in Shreck's swamp.

Delete your account.

Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    I'm not one to typically throw out rumors, but I did hear that Sasquatch landed The Knife and Coachella did not. That would be a huge fucking get...
    When does the Sasquatch lineup typically come out?

When does this ever happen? Never.

Quote Originally Posted by kneuller View Post
    Around February 10th I think

I don't want to know who knows how much about the lineup.
    I don't want to know who will be on the lineup, at this point.

The only one thing I want to know is when the lineup is going to be announced so I don't have to come back checking every hour!
    Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand
    - Kurt Vonnegut

Lurker

can someone just tell me lies?

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Would N.W.A. even headline? Don't hate, it's a genuine question. I could see them as a big draw 2nd name....but headliner? I know they're super "influential" and all but I just don't see it.
    Uh... One member of N.W.A. headlined last year alone. So yes, it would definitely be headlining material... if Eazy-E wasn't dead.

Within the next few weeks.

The date of the lineup release party is being announced tomorrow.

Pea what happened to your avatar? That's like demon Pea.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    I don't think the grammy's have ever made tickets avaiable for the general public.
    Tickets are available for the Grammy's every year. At least now that it's at Staples Center. Something around $800 for floor tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno098 View Post
    Uh... One member of N.W.A. headlined last year alone. So yes, it would definitely be headlining material... if Eazy-E wasn't dead.
    Alone?
    Billed as Dre and Snoop.
    Also, last year I heard on power 106 that GV had pretty much given Dre a blank check to do what ever he pleased. How true is this?

Quote Originally Posted by Jad35 View Post
    I love lying.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    Anyone made the "shame it wasn't Zafocaine's father that pulled out" joke yet?
    Well I love you too, bb. If pops was anything like his little boy, he did pull out. Now let's all discuss why anyone in the UK thinks they have the right to attempt to berate an evolved species such as the standard North American.

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    Top authors during last week:

Name
    heart cooks brain

xanman86

guedita

malcolmjamalawesome

Zafocaine

bmack86

TomAz

VigoTheCarpathian

Miroir Noir

Spooks. 159

So THAT's why bmack and TomAz are all tears about me. Two posts short. Someone new who can tolerate you fucks and post enough to keep you constantly annoyed. Next week I'll be in Spooks' spot if they haven't dropped the lineup yet. This sickness has me dwelling here like MJA.

Quote Originally Posted by wawabugga View Post
    dude screw you PNAU are awesome! some of the best music is coming out of australia
    You're joking, right? The best music coming out of Australia are American bands leaving your wretched island. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Does Daft have ANY commitments to the mouse that didn't end a year or two ago?
    Hopefully not! I know they have a contract of sorts with Disney, but I'm not exactly sure how far it goes, or how long it lasts. Lots of people wanting the DP on the fields. Someone better start doing some book-work if they don't start pulling shows off after dropping the next album (always assuming the next album does come this spring). What honestly has me most worried about this is knowing how Disney thinks. They want to harness all the biggest money makers in the world, like Star Wars and Daft Punk. It's in their best interest to fuck us like prom night, so I'm keeping an open mind with it as I never got fucked by a huge corporation on prom night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jad35 View Post
    Fleetwood Mac confirmed
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Remember Hitler? I don't but here we are again .. cr****

Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Hopefully not! I know they have a contract of sorts with Disney, but I'm not exactly sure how far it goes, or how long it lasts. Lots of people wanting the DP on the fields. Someone better start doing some book-work if they don't start pulling shows off after dropping the next album (always assuming the next album does come this spring). What honestly has me most worried about this is knowing how Disney thinks. They want to harness all the biggest money makers in the world, like Star Wars and Daft Punk. It's in their best interest to fuck us like prom night, so I'm keeping an open mind with it as I never got fucked by a huge corporation on prom night.
    Incoherent babble is incoherent babble.

Check out my concert photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/ameeps/
    June
    5 - tUnE-yArDs - Fonda
    10 - Jack White - Fonda
    11 - Jack White - Mayan
    13 - War On Drugs - 50 Kent
    14 - Beirut - 50 Kent
    15 - CHVRCHES - McCarren
    16 - Phantogram - T5
    17 - 19 - The National - Prospect
    20 - Little Dragon - T5
    21 - Bill Maher - Capitol
    22 - Dave Chapelle - Radio City
    24 - Dave Chapelle & The Roots - Radio City
    26 - Warpaint - Prospect
    30 - Beck - Hammerstein

VigoTheCarpathian

Fleetwood Mac confirmed
    You gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by Geno098 View Post
    Eazy-E was the least talented person in the group. We all know this. It was fun being white and enjoying some Eazy-E before we got into other artists, but we're all growds up now, and it's time to get serious. NWA could headline. Last year Dre and Snoop headlined Coachella while Ice Cube headlined Rock the Bells (DING DING DING) and the KDAY Krush Groove concert that was promoted to a nauseating degree. That's actually what I was wondering last year while watching Dre. What's his current relationship with Cube? I heard they've been talking about working on stuff, but nothing solid yet. Same goes for the next Friday movie. He's holding out for Chris Tucker. Cube seems to be devoted to quality, so I'd like to see NWA up there doing their thing, headliner or not. With their recent festival cred, they'd clearly have to be headlining.

Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Incoherent babble is incoherent babble.
    Is incoherent babble is incoherent babble? Good one, tex.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VigoTheCarpathian View Post
    You gossip.
    Over My Head
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Eazy-E was the least talented person in the group. We all know this. It was fun being white and enjoying some Eazy-E before we got into other artists, but we're all growds up now, and it's time to get serious. NWA could headline. Last year Dre and Snoop headlined Coachella while Ice Cube headlined Rock the Bells (DING DING DING) and the KDAY Krush Groove concert that was promoted to a nauseating degree. That's actually what I was wondering last year while watching Dre. What's his current relationship with Cube? I heard they've been talking about working on stuff, but nothing solid yet. Same goes for the next Friday movie. He's holding out for Chris Tucker. Cube seems to be devoted to quality, so I'd like to see NWA up there doing their thing, headliner or not. With their recent festival cred, they'd clearly have to be headlining.
    You are just the absolute worst.