Page 512 of 699 FirstFirst ... 507508509510511512513514515516517 ... LastLast
Results 15,331 to 15,360 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #15331
    Member Propellerpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorthWest Corner, USA
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Psst.... the legs are SUPPOSED to look bulky at the ankles.
    That vid was worse than my flying vid. I hope that was you in the costume or you filmed it cuz otherwise it has NO place in this thread....T-Rex CONFIRMED

    February 14, 2013
    Pratteln - Switzerland
    February 15, 2013
    Neustadtlein - Germany
    February 16, 2013
    Neugersdorf-Ebersbach - Germany
    February 17, 2013
    Regensburg - Germany
    February 18, 2013
    Sinzheim - Germany
    February 19, 2013
    Twist - Germany
    February 20, 2013
    Aschaffenburg - Germany
    February 21, 2013
    Bad Salzuflen - Germany
    February 22, 2013
    Melle-Buer - Germany
    February 23, 2013
    Munster - Germany
    February 24, 2013
    kunzell-Dirlos - Germany
    April 13, 2013
    Germany
    April 27, 2013
    UK
    Last edited by Propellerpete; 01-18-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

  2. #15332
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellerpete View Post
    That vid was worse than my flying vid. I hope that was you in the costume or you filmed it cuz otherwise it has NO place in this thread....T-Rex CONFIRMED
    Insert a "see what I did there?" here. Now... were you flying that plane, or filming? Your video has absolutely no place in this thread either way.

  3. #15333
    Member boyalien0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,917

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Can someone please repost the Beach House dates, with another band instead of Beach House?

  4. #15334
    Member Propellerpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorthWest Corner, USA
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by boyalien0 View Post
    Can someone please repost the Beach House dates, with another band instead of Beach House?
    Daft Punk/Phoenix/Muse tour dates 2012-2013

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

  5. #15335
    Member Propellerpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorthWest Corner, USA
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Insert a "see what I did there?" here. Now... were you flying that plane, or filming? Your video has absolutely no place in this thread either way.
    Just like you dressing up in a dino outfit...See what i did there?
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

  6. #15336
    Member thetello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    David Bowie/Daft Punk/Yeah Yeah Yeah's new tour..

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

  7. #15337
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellerpete View Post
    Just like you dressing up in a dino outfit...See what i did there?
    No. What did you do there? I'm having trouble understanding this one...

    Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    David Bowie/Daft Punk/Yeah Yeah Yeah's new tour..

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s
    Remember the first time you saw this done in this thread? We all remember it too. It wasn't funny when someone with much more intelligence than you did it. It's less funny than that when you do it. Is this starting to make any sense to you?

  8. #15338

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Hoping Slow Magic will make it out there. They'll be in Colorado a couple weeks before Coachella.

  9. #15339
    Member thetello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    No. What did you do there? I'm having trouble understanding this one...



    Remember the first time you saw this done in this thread? We all remember it too. It wasn't funny when someone with much more intelligence than you did it. It's less funny than that when you do it. Is this starting to make any sense to you?
    David Bowie/Daft Punk/Yeah Yeah Yeah/Phoenix's new tour..

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s

    sorry, fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

  10. #15340
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    David Bowie/Daft Punk/Yeah Yeah Yeah/Phoenix's new tour..

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogart’s

    sorry, fixed.
    It's people like you who're going to make people here appreciate people like me. Carry on.

  11. #15341
    Member thetello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    It's people like you who're going to make people here appreciate people like me. Carry on.
    people like me? who troll the trolls? and people like you, being the trolls, will get liked for not liking people like me, who hate people like you for the trolling you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

  12. #15342
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    people like me? who troll the trolls? and people like you, being the trolls, will get liked for not liking people like me, who hate people like you for the trolling you do?
    Troll= someone who mindlessly posts in chat rooms and/or message boards with the intent of getting a raise out of someone. If this is the definition of a troll.... then you're trolling a troll-troller. Something tells me it still isn't making much sense for you. Accurate?

  13. #15343
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Los Lobos are doing the Clapton Crossroads guitar thing in NYC during W1, so they should kibbosh on any long shot Tom Waits hope.

  14. #15344
    Member Propellerpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorthWest Corner, USA
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    No. What did you do there? I'm having trouble understanding this one...
    well, you posted some useless shit, so i posted some useless shit which may or may not have been more entertaining and then you said some disparaging shit about my vid so i said some disparaging shit about yours. So we shuld have neither posted our vids SO DONT COME AT ME LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON, ALRIGHT?????

    Coo, I'll buy you a heine in the beer garden. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

  15. #15345
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Propellerpete View Post
    well, you posted some useless shit, so i posted some useless shit which may or may not have been more entertaining and then you said some disparaging shit about my vid so i said some disparaging shit about yours. So we shuld have neither posted our vids SO DONT COME AT ME LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCKS GOING ON, ALRIGHT?????

    Coo, I'll buy you a heine in the beer garden. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP
    Eh.... something like that. New Castle, or nothing. I only drink heines in Amsterdam

  16. #15346
    Member Propellerpete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    NorthWest Corner, USA
    Posts
    239

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Eh.... something like that. New Castle, or nothing. I only drink heines in Amsterdam
    True dat. I'll buy you a pussy ass newcastle. hit me up on the polo fields.
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Hey Betty, how about I take you out some time, we have a nice dinner, some drinks, make fun of some darkies, then I beat the shit out of you on the Sunset Strip and we fuck behind the Whisky. Sound like a plan?
    Quote Originally Posted by stuporfly View Post
    Taking a wizard shit in the ocean is so Jack Johnson.

  17. #15347
    Member thetello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    east coast
    Posts
    656

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    hmm, see, i don't get why you started shit with me to begin with, i merely posted a video i took in response to another guy's video he took. no trolling from me, so no need to go all vigilante justice...


    that being said, i'd enjoy someone along the lines of Tape Five (nothing listed between march 29th and may 3rd), Analogik (nothing listed), or Kormac (nothing listed after march 22nd) would grace us with their presence,
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

  18. #15348
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Right... save your money for spicy pies, skip. I'll be double-fisting my liver into oblivion just fine.

  19. #15349
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by thetello View Post
    hmm, see, i don't get why you started shit with me to begin with, i merely posted a video i took in response to another guy's video he took. no trolling from me, so no need to go all vigilante justice...


    that being said, i'd enjoy someone along the lines of Tape Five (nothing listed between march 29th and may 3rd), Analogik (nothing listed), or Kormac (nothing listed after march 22nd) would grace us with their presence,
    Actually... tral! started shit with you. I continued the shit, and didn't sign out in time to avoid your "why me?" rap. You posted stupid shit. You got flamed on it, like everyone here does when they post stupid shit. Why is that so difficult to grasp? Go on peddling your shitty wishlist in the confirmation/ rumors thread though. I'm sure that will get people to enjoy your posts more.

  20. #15350
    Member Highly Refined Pirate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    439

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    But seriously guys what about Steely Dan? They can headline right? Are you reeeeeelin' in the yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeears?

  21. #15351
    Member mikebspeedracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Orange County
    Posts
    907

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    holy shit Blur just announced a tour with MBV

    Blur/My Bloody Valentine 2013 Tour Dates

    12-30 Lorne, Australia - Fall Music & Arts Festival
    12-31 Marion Bay, Australia - Falls Festival (Tasmania)
    01-03 Sydney, Australia - Enmore Theater
    01-05 Busselton, Australia - Southbound Festival
    01-09 Melbourne, Australia - Forum Theater
    01-12 Byron Bay, Australia - A&I Hall
    01-18 Osaka, Japan - Club Quattro
    01-20 Tokyo, Japan - Liquid Room
    01-23 Seoul, South Korea - Interpark Art Center
    03-09 Bologna, Italy - Estragon
    03-10 Rome, Italy - Piper
    03-11 Milan, Italy - Magazzini Generali
    03-13 Barcelona, Spain - Apolo
    03-15 Madrid, Spain - La Riviera
    03-16 Lisbon, Portugal - TMN AO Vino
    03-17 Porto, Portugal - Hard Club
    03-22 Paris, France - La Cigale
    03-25 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    03-26 London, England - O2 Shepherds Bush Empire
    04-08 El Paso, TX - Tricky Falls
    04-09 Phoenix, AZ - Crescent Ballroom
    04-12 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-16 San Francisco, CA - The Fillmore
    04-17 Big Sur, CA - Henry Miller Library
    04-19 Coachella Music and Arts Festival
    04-21 Marfa, TX - Crowley Theater at Ballroom
    04-23 Oxford, MS - Lyric Theater
    04-24 Cincinnati, OH - Bogartís

  22. #15352
    old school stuporfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn, New York
    Posts
    4,573

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HumanRobot74x View Post
    So first he's too old, now he's too big?
    This is why Dom DeLuise never headlined, a lingering sorrow he took to his enormous grave.
    Quote Originally Posted by garspaceman View Post
    well hello my fancy pants.

  23. #15353

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    EPILOGUE

    I learned days later how I’d come to escape Hong Kong with my head intact. Upon learning of Xiu Li’s intent to flee, Zhi Peng had fallen into a spiral of remorse in the weeks leading up to our fatal confrontation. He took to the bottle more generously than usual, and had boasted a little too loudly of his plan to teach a certain American a lesson. His booze-soaked ramblings caught the attention of local authorities, and they were able to trace his location to our hotel room. Unfortunately for Zhi Peng … and Xiu Li … they’d arrived moments too late.

    The blow to the back of my head was a necessity. Unconscious, the officers dragged me to the docks and deposited me with a local ship captain who handled their occasional “undocumented cargo.” They explained to him how, as far as they were concerned, I’d committed no crime - rather, I’d rid Hong Kong of the cruelest bastard it ever had the displeasure of calling a resident. Besides, they said, based on the dead young women they found in the room, they felt I’d already suffered enough.

    The captain arranged for my transportation to Australia. When we landed ashore I was shuffled off with a clean set of clothes and a few bucks. Fortunately, I’d made connections across the globe during my Hurt/Heal days, and there were a few left in Australia that weren’t hellbent on cutting me open. Within a day, I was put up in a flat.

    My Aussie friends had seen prosperous days since their retirement from the Hurt/Heal Game. They’d started a small record label, with a focus on rock music, which had risen to prominence over the years. Not my cup of tea, but I certainly appreciated the accommodations. Now they were feared names in the music business, spending their hours on the phone with the rich and beautiful, and reveling in every piece of “behind the scenes” gossip or rumor you could ever wish to know. These Aussies were true sources of entertainment.

    Admittedly, I took some solace during my months in the lap of luxury. The nights were the hardest, seeing Xiu Li’s face every time I closed my eyes. Her final words haunted me - had I truly set her free? Or had I been selfish? Had my desire to have her for my own ultimately led to her fate?

    Why do we always Hurt those we Heal the most?

    In time, though, I came to understand and embrace Xiu Li’s words. As I had set her free, so too had she given me another chance. Through my time in Hong Kong I realized that every man on this Earth gets one gift - and it is an abomination to not make the most of it.

    The Master of the Hurt/Heal Game would rise again.

    With the Coachella 2013 lineup announcement on the horizon, and my sources as my benefactors, I would return to the arena where my legend was born, armed with airtight inside information, and a gift for knowing exactly how many Hurt points my opponents were holding.

    Could I become again the man I’d been? I wasn’t sure. But for Xiu Li, I’d try.

  24. #15354
    old school PJandBompton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    3,607

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    the GAWD

    11/21 - Pearl Jam - Viejas Arena

  25. #15355
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,004

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mikebspeedracer View Post
    holy shit Blur just announced a tour with MBV

    Blur/My Bloody Valentine 2013 Tour Dates
    With MBV opening do Blur have to play to fans that no longer have the physical capacity to hear them play a single note?

  26. #15356

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    LOL. That WAS pretty good.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  27. #15357
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,001

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Hurt/Heal has clearly dabbled in screenplay writing...







    AMIRITE?

  28. #15358
    Member Iamwelting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Portland, Maine
    Posts
    676

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Jamiroquai just added a March 1st show in Guadalajara. Probably doesn't mean anything, but its the closest they've come to the states in years.

  29. #15359
    Coachella Junkie Boourns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    26,710

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    How to Destroy Angels finally have some tour dates:

    4/22 – San Francisco, CA – The Fillmore Auditorium
    4/25 – Portland, OR – Roseland Theatre
    4/26 – Seattle, WA – The Neptune
    4/27 – Vancouver, BC – Vogue Theatre
    4/29 – Salt Lake City, UT – In The Venue
    4/30 – Denver, CO – Ogden Theatre
    5/1 – Lawrence, KS – The Granada Theatre
    5/2 – Saint Louis, MO – The Pageant
    5/4 – Chicago, IL – The Vic
    5/5 – Detroit, MI – The Majestic Theatre
    5/6 – Toronto, ON – Sound Academy
    5/7 – Buffalo, NY – Town Ballroom
    5/9 – Boston, MA – House of Blues
    5/10 – New York, NY – Terminal 5
    5/11 – Philadelphia, PA – Union Transfer
    5/12 – Washington, DC – 9:30 Club
    5/17 – Houston, TX – House of Blues
    5/18 – Austin, TX – Stubbs Waller Creek Amphitheater
    5/19 – Dallas, TX – Granada Theater
    8/20 SISU and Tanlines @ Sayers Club, 8/21 The Zombies @ Santa Monica Pier, 8/23-24 FYF Fest, 9/10 Swans @ Roxy, 9/18 Neutral Milk Hotel & Daniel Johnston @ Hollywood Bowl, 9/19 Tokimonsta @ El Rey, 9/30 Cibo Matto @ the Roxy, 10/3-4 Desert Stars, 10/9 Zola Jesus @ El Rey, 10/16 Massive Attack @ Greek Theater, 10/22-25 CMJ, 10/26 Asobi Seksu & Slowdive @ Royale

  30. #15360
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,743

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •