Page 244 of 699 FirstFirst ... 239240241242243244245246247248249 ... LastLast
Results 7,291 to 7,320 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #7291
    Coachella Junkie nathanfairchild's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    9,499

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


    December 31 - Matthew Dear/The Sword/Pallbearer
    January 30 - Behemoth
    February 3 - Zola Jesus
    February 10 - 1349
    February 28 - A Place To Bury Strangers
    April 6 - Swans
    April 10-12 - Coachella
    April 17 - Clark/Nosaj Thing
    May 8-10 - Austin Psych Fest
    May 15-17 - Psycho California
    June 24-28 - Glastonbury

  2. #7292
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    Just wait. You're about to get a long-winded tirade about how Zafocaine is so right that you are actually completely inept to even call his logic and reasoning into question. The foundation of this tirade will be wholly illogical and will likely incorporate some sort of unfounded accusation about you personally, to the effect of you never having "accomplished anything", thereby making your criticism of Zafocaine ineffective and keeping his perfect record in tact. He'll possibly criticize you for wasting your time on message boards, despite his own frequent posting and his posts being, on average, 80% longer than the posts he chooses to critique. This may all end up being punctuated with an emoticon.
    Lol. Let it all out.

  3. #7293
    Member TheCountofMonteDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    Lol. Let it all out.
    yu so mad b0r?

  4. #7294
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post
    yu so mad b0r?
    I remember my first "Y U MAD BRO?!"


  5. #7295
    Member TheCountofMonteDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    I remember my first "Y U MAD BRO?!"

  6. #7296
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post

  7. #7297
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,084

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    nice !!! redemption.

    they need a night slot.
    I agree. That hot sun daytime slot wasn't anywhere near as fun as it could have been. It's kind of hard to watch a band when you can't open your eyes because the sun is too bright.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  8. #7298

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I said the Stones were not playing Coachella (ever) because:

    A) Someone who knows Paul Tollett personally told me three headliners and one near-headliner-scale subheadliner, none of which were the Stones

    B) Someone with a history of knowing the Stones' plans told me that they had not booked any shows for 2013, likely to be the final year of touring for them, and would not do so until after their December run was complete

    Person A is now saying that the Stones may be added and the Killers may be out or demoted, so I am updating my information accordingly.

    When Prince headlined over Portishead, and Mystery Artist replaced Black Sabbath, Goldenvoice was "backpedaling," right? Morons.

  9. #7299
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I agree. That hot sun daytime slot wasn't anywhere near as fun as it could have been. It's kind of hard to watch a band when you can't open your eyes because the sun is too bright.
    Right? I sort of wish the festival could start later, and run longer each day. Plenty of cool acts that just weren't as cool because of glare/heat/sweat. Sombrerochella 2013?

  10. #7300

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by obzen View Post
    CAN I GET LIEUTENANT ROAST-A-BOTCH, CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE??!??
    Irritated by your yeast infection???

  11. #7301

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    As far as I know Eric Garcetti is very happily married, you room-temperature-IQ ignoramus, but maybe I should take him out of this equation.

  12. #7302
    Member TheCountofMonteDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    I said the Stones were not playing Coachella (ever) because:

    A) Someone who knows Paul Tollett personally told me three headliners and one near-headliner-scale subheadliner, none of which were the Stones

    B) Someone with a history of knowing the Stones' plans told me that they had not booked any shows for 2013, likely to be the final year of touring for them, and would not do so until after their December run was complete

    Person A is now saying that the Stones may be added and the Killers may be out or demoted, so I am updating my information accordingly.

    When Prince headlined over Portishead, and Mystery Artist replaced Black Sabbath, Goldenvoice was "backpedaling," right? Morons.
    Oh, MotorFake... Just knock it off already. No one believes anything you say. On either board.

  13. #7303
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    20,084

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    I said the Stones were not playing Coachella (ever) because:

    A) My wife, who fucked Paul Tollett personally told me three headliners and one near-headliner-scale subheadliner, none of which were the Stones.

    B) Someone with a history of knowing the Stones' plans told me that they had not booked any shows for 2013, likely to be the final year of touring for them, and would not do so until after their December run was complete

    Person A is now saying that the Stones may be added and the Killers may be out or demoted, so I am updating my information accordingly.

    When Prince headlined over Portishead, and Mystery Artist replaced Black Sabbath, Goldenvoice was "backpedaling," right? Morons.
    ...
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  14. #7304

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post
    More MotorAve shennanigans can be found on the Lollaboard.
    He's a fraudtastic buffoon there too.
    And just coming off a recent suspension.

    http://theboard.lollapalooza.com/mem...5527-SecondSet
    While we're looking around the internet trying to decide who people are, I see that there's a "TheCountofMonteDisco" on spotify. Are you perhaps the possessor of these particular bitch tits - https://twitter.com/mcgrawbrian?

  15. #7305
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    This is the reason why it's idiotic to come in here making authoritative statements about who's headlining until it's actually on the poster. I know people who know Paul Tollett personally too. Guess what, dickheads: even what Paul thinks is going to be on the lineup isn't on the lineup when it finally comes out every fucking year. The real reason Goldenvoice is quiet about their lineup isn't just because they want it to be a surprise, it's that no one--including them--can be sure what's going to happen. To come on and claim that you know who's playing with three months left to go is idiotic as we're about to see when neither The Killers nor Muse are on there. The smart thing to do when you see that a band someone told you is going to be headlining and then they book like three nights at the Staples Center and have two shows in NY the same week as Coachella isn't to say, "My friend knows Paul Tollett therefore I am going to ignore EVERY BIT OF LOGIC IN THE FUCKING WORLD and assume that my jerk off friend--who must be an INSANELY LARGE JERK OFF since he's friends with fucking ME--is absolutely correct." It's to say, "Gee, that looks like several pieces of concrete data that absolutely contradict what I've been told. Perhaps I should take this with a grain of salt."

    Tell me, is your irrationality as demonstrated here why the wife left you, Moto?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  16. #7306
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    638

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    MotorAve: Knows people who know people.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

  17. #7307
    Member TheCountofMonteDisco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    265

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post

  18. #7308
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,556

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Wait, we're actually back to discussing MotorAve's claims on their merits (or lack thereof)? Why?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  19. #7309
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,512

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroir Noir View Post
    Wait, we're actually back to discussing MotorAve's claims on their merits (or lack thereof)? Why?
    Because we are all tragic bores
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  20. #7310
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Zenith, Winnemac
    Posts
    41,040

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Pretty much everybody in this thread needs to go fuck themselves.

  21. #7311
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    This is the reason why it's idiotic to come in here making authoritative statements about who's headlining until it's actually on the poster.
    Isn't this the purpose of the Rumor thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    To come on and claim that you know who's playing with three months left to go is idiotic as we're about to see when neither The Killers nor Muse are on there.
    Isn't the lineup dropped three months before the show, Drp?

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Tell me, is your irrationality as demonstrated here why the wife left you, Moto?
    Is your obsession with other men and their relationships the reason for your not being in a relationship, or are you just "abstaining from sex" for three years for fun?

  22. #7312
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post

  23. #7313
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,512

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post


    Is your obsession with other men and their relationships the reason for your not being in a relationship, or are you just "abstaining from sex" for three years for fun?
    I'll have you know RSW is in a long term relationship with despair.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  24. #7314
    Coachella Junkie getbetter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    East Palo Alto
    Posts
    9,037

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    This is the reason why it's idiotic to come in here making authoritative statements about who's headlining until it's actually on the poster. I know people who know Paul Tollett personally too. Guess what, dickheads: even what Paul thinks is going to be on the lineup isn't on the lineup when it finally comes out every fucking year. The real reason Goldenvoice is quiet about their lineup isn't just because they want it to be a surprise, it's that no one--including them--can be sure what's going to happen.
    This what I have been told several times..
    Last edited by getbetter; 01-02-2013 at 09:18 AM.
    Translation


    Sparks @ Ace Hotel 02/14/15
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/15
    The Pop Group @ GAMH 03/11/15


    Last.fm



  25. #7315
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,104

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    I said the Stones were not playing Coachella (ever) because:

    A) Someone who knows Paul Tollett personally told me three headliners and one near-headliner-scale subheadliner, none of which were the Stones

    B) Someone with a history of knowing the Stones' plans told me that they had not booked any shows for 2013, likely to be the final year of touring for them, and would not do so until after their December run was complete

    Person A is now saying that the Stones may be added and the Killers may be out or demoted, so I am updating my information accordingly.

    When Prince headlined over Portishead, and Mystery Artist replaced Black Sabbath, Goldenvoice was "backpedaling," right? Morons.
    you speak in absolutes until it suits you. goldenvoice doesn't do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  26. #7316
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,104

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCountofMonteDisco View Post
    Oh, MotorFake... Just knock it off already. No one believes anything you say. On either board.
    i've been looking forward to this for months.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  27. #7317
    Member bobchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,746

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MotorAve View Post
    While we're looking around the internet trying to decide who people are, I see that there's a "TheCountofMonteDisco" on spotify. Are you perhaps the possessor of these particular bitch tits
    Somebody's jealous that TheCountofMonteDisco is in a loving marital relationship.

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Shut Up Forever Almost All of You.

    SEE YOU AT WEEKEND ONE!

  28. #7318
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    I'll have you know RSW is in a long term relationship with despair.
    Truth: My anti-drug.

  29. #7319
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Is that guy in your avatar the man who's now satisfying your ex-wife? Is that why he's smiling? Kinda weird to use an avatar of the guy who took your life away, Moto.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  30. #7320
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    10,104

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Is that guy in your avatar the man who's now satisfying your ex-wife? Is that why he's smiling? Kinda weird to use an avatar of the guy who took your life away, Moto.
    Rahm Emanuel is currently pasting motorave's picture on motor's ex-wife's titties with his jizz. no confirmation of food coloring as of yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 12:19 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 09:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 06:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 10:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 07:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •