Page 225 of 699 FirstFirst ... 220221222223224225226227228229230 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #6721
    Member tyles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Hollyweird, CA
    Posts
    2,217

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bobchella View Post
    Is it just me, or does it appear that half of the names on this poster are there every year? Just a thought.
    Coachellas attended: 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 (W1), 2013 (W1)

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Theme night listing:

    Thursday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Friday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Saturday Night: Woo, my parents let me out of the house!
    Sunday Night: Boo, I have to go back to my parent's house!
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    The level of sheer laziness and pure speculation and confusion about very easily found and well-known things that this board has gotten to is truly confounding.

  2. #6722

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tyles View Post
    Is it just me, or does it appear that half of the names on this poster are there every year? Just a thought.
    No, its pretty much the same as previous lineups, with slight variations
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

  3. #6723

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    What does 'Live' in the Ultra poster mean? A live mix of tracks? (vs. one of the DJ's just hitting spacebar)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  4. #6724
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    4,042

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Is it weird that ULTRA doesn't have The Prodigy on the lineup released today, or does it not fit their festival format?

    They are doing run of Australian dates ending about a week before ULTRA. Does that make them more/less likely for Coachella?

  5. #6725
    Member Deegleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    It means something different for each of them. The Beetroots, Booka Shade, Hot Chip, Matt and Kim and Thievery Corporation are all actual bands (gasp! they use instruments). The rest of them, though your guess is as good as mine. Boys Noize live felt identical to Deadmau5 live so I'm not sure how "live" it really is.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    We've found it. We've found the worst post on the internet.

  6. #6726
    Member Deegleberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    219

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    I pretty much revised my statement to overrule your question. If they've been to Coachella in the last five years, I've heard them. Does that answer your question?
    So you've seen every act at Coachella over the last five years?
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    We've found it. We've found the worst post on the internet.

  7. #6727
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Deegleberry View Post
    So you've seen every act at Coachella over the last five years?
    On youtube, yes. You mean you don't show up prepared?

  8. #6728
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Bumblebee View Post
    Is it weird that ULTRA doesn't have The Prodigy on the lineup released today, or does it not fit their festival format?

    They are doing run of Australian dates ending about a week before ULTRA. Does that make them more/less likely for Coachella?
    Answer: UNlikely

  9. #6729
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,225

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Zafocaine View Post
    On youtube, yes. You mean you don't show up prepared?
    Sooo... You've never stepped foot on the polo grounds before?
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  10. #6730
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Sooo... You've never stepped foot on the polo grounds before?
    2009-2012. I like to check out the entire lineup before I go to the show. Makes it easier to ration time properly.
    Last edited by Zafocaine; 12-29-2012 at 08:56 AM. Reason: insufficient funds

  11. #6731
    Quitter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator.
    Last edited by Sigma; 01-04-2013 at 09:48 AM.

  12. #6732
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by chickonmytip View Post
    Still holding out for Daft without "substantial leaks".... nobody had any idea Dre was headlining right?
    Goldenvoice didnt even know Dre was headlining until 2 days before the line up announcement. So whats your point?


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Porter View Post
    Yeasayer lol?!?

    BTW I'm surprised Prydz is not on the poster
    So you expect them to announce everything on the first go around?

  13. #6733

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Goldenvoice didnt even know Dre was headlining until 2 days before the line up announcement.
    Oh good. More bigfoot sightings.

    I love how the peanut gallery operates on the "keep repeating it enough and everyone will believe it" theory. It actually works on many of the dolts here. A few weeks back they were so confident of the "proof" of this fantasy that they defiantly proclaimed that if the non-believers just "searched the fucking threads," that the incontrovertible verfied confirmation of this fantasy would magically appear. Imagine their surprise when they searched and searched and all they found was a steady shower of made-up circle jerk stories underlying this "fact."

    Fantastic selling job in any case. The mindless sheep swallowed it whole and keep insisting the Yeti is real.

  14. #6734
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Oh good. More bigfoot sightings.

    I love how the peanut gallery operates on the "keep repeating it enough and everyone will believe it" theory. It actually works on many of the dolts here. A few weeks back they were so confident of the "proof" of this fantasy that they defiantly proclaimed that if the non-believers just "searched the fucking threads," that the incontrovertible verfied confirmation of this fantasy would magically appear. Imagine their surprise when they searched and searched and all they found was a steady shower of made-up circle jerk stories underlying this "fact."

    Fantastic selling job in any case. The mindless sheep swallowed it whole and keep insisting the Yeti is real.
    Prove me wrong.......

  15. #6735
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Why is the burden of proof on him you little mutant?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  16. #6736
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,225

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Oh good. More bigfoot sightings.

    I love how the peanut gallery operates on the "keep repeating it enough and everyone will believe it" theory. It actually works on many of the dolts here. A few weeks back they were so confident of the "proof" of this fantasy that they defiantly proclaimed that if the non-believers just "searched the fucking threads," that the incontrovertible verfied confirmation of this fantasy would magically appear. Imagine their surprise when they searched and searched and all they found was a steady shower of made-up circle jerk stories underlying this "fact."

    Fantastic selling job in any case. The mindless sheep swallowed it whole and keep insisting the Yeti is real.
    Did your parents beat you or something? We aren't your parents and we will never love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  17. #6737
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,495

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Oh good. More bigfoot sightings.

    I love how the peanut gallery operates on the "keep repeating it enough and everyone will believe it" theory. It actually works on many of the dolts here. A few weeks back they were so confident of the "proof" of this fantasy that they defiantly proclaimed that if the non-believers just "searched the fucking threads," that the incontrovertible verfied confirmation of this fantasy would magically appear. Imagine their surprise when they searched and searched and all they found was a steady shower of made-up circle jerk stories underlying this "fact."

    Fantastic selling job in any case. The mindless sheep swallowed it whole and keep insisting the Yeti is real.
    Sheeple.
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  18. #6738

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Prove me wrong.......
    Prove bigfoot doesn't exist.

    You really are so full of yourself that you think the burden is on me to disprove a fairy tale, rather than on you who asserted it as fact without a single fucking piece of credible evidence to back it up.

    Look dumbfuck, I know you have followers here who swallow your shit without a thought (see Drewski below), but I'm not buying. If you don't like getting called out on your bullshit, then stop peddling it.

    Source or GTFO.

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Did your parents beat you or something? We aren't your parents and we will never love you.
    Expected nothing less from one of the leading stars in the easily duped sky. Hit a little close to home, eh little chum?
    Last edited by mrhand; 12-29-2012 at 11:43 AM.

  19. #6739

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Prove me wrong.......
    So you're suggesting that they made an extremely detailed hologram of Tupac in about 3 months?

  20. #6740
    Coachella Junkie malcolmjamalawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country
    Posts
    16,495

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    SUPREFAN'S REIGN OF TYRANNY IS DONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by ruetheday View Post
    I don't fucking care. I don't even know who the hell Dave Wang is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devin the Dude View Post
    you used to be that guy that just Dave Wang's everybody. that guy. he's gone now, and whoever you really are showed up, and that was utter disappointment.

  21. #6741

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Prove me wrong.......
    How about you prove yourself since there were "articles everywhere" saying Snoop and Dre were the replacements.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    Keep on chugging. 788 more posts and you can submit your application.
    PARTYNEXTDOOR for 2014

  22. #6742
    Quitter
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    268

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator.
    Last edited by Sigma; 01-04-2013 at 09:48 AM.

  23. #6743
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Is it... The Prodigy?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  24. #6744
    old school Drewski27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    California's Elbow
    Posts
    5,225

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by mrhand View Post
    (see Drewski below)
    When have I ever followed anything supre has had to say? Do you have an actual opinion or any kind of information that would be useful or are you like the rest of the trolls here just trying to get a rise? If you have some info, (which I highly doubt you do), then fucking share it. SHARE OR GTFO.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

    September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

  25. #6745
    man-homie obzen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Cacapoopoopeepeeshire
    Posts
    16,039

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    MJA busted out the definitive red ink.


    So let it be written, so let it be done.

  26. #6746
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Supre's bewildering stupidity and unfounded narcissism used to bother me, until I recognized that he's as inconsequential as a pile of shit. Now I just find him and his extra chromosome pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  27. #6747
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    You think his problem is MORE chromosomes than normal?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  28. #6748
    Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    When have I ever followed anything supre has had to say? Do you have an actual opinion or any kind of information that would be useful or are you like the rest of the trolls here just trying to get a rise? If you have some info, (which I highly doubt you do), then fucking share it. SHARE OR GTFO.
    This has probably been said enough times on this thread to fill up at least an eighth of the pages. It's good advice for the sake of the thread.... but it'll rarely be heeded.

  29. #6749
    Member paganman7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Tucson, AZ
    Posts
    2,364

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    You think his problem is MORE chromosomes than normal?
    I do. There's no way that dude is not suffering from some kind of mental retardation.
    Quote Originally Posted by rage patton View Post
    I swear to god. Harrison Ford better not be fucking dead.

  30. #6750
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I guess it's impossible to tell if he's got the extra chromosome kind of autism or the missing chromosome kind of autism, but I find it hard to picture him having anything special.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •