Page 64 of 699 FirstFirst ... 5960616263646566676869 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #1891

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by westernwarrior View Post
    Looks like Hardwell will be there...

    https://www.facebook.com/djhardwell/app_123966167614127
    Whoever manages his press releases/releasing of his tour dates are stupid...they're not supposed to put out Coachella information yet. I'll blame it on the American-Dutch culture gap. Either way meh

  2. #1892

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ameeps View Post
    Whoever manages his press releases/releasing of his tour dates are stupid...they're not supposed to put out Coachella information yet. I'll blame it on the American-Dutch culture gap. Either way meh
    White Wonderland's lineup isn't announced yet either.

  3. #1893
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,439

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    maybe coachella will kick him off the lineup for being a moron.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  4. #1894
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,565

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    THIS.

    Love how someone with 50+ posts just put supredouche with 50,000 pointless posts to shame just by quoting supredouche
    Not going to lie, man. I'll be extremely surprised if this happens, but at the same time...I've been hearing of this possibility for months and from more than one source. Before Trent started getting people riled up on Reddit.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

  5. #1895
    old school shotglass75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,198

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Hey, I'll be the first to fucking say I was wrong and I will gladly say it if NIN is indeed at Coachella. It just seems a bit far fetched that he would be working on putting together a big production by April with everything else the man has going on with HTDA. Let's hope I'm wrong.
    Check out Sleeping In Is Giving In for great mixes and other cool stuff

  6. #1896
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Figured Hardwell will be there. One token garbage act for that crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  7. #1897
    Member Nealocus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    639

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Figured Hardwell will be there. One token garbage act for that crowd.
    I think it's good, that way it keeps all of "that" crowd the fuck away from us.
    Friday: Outkast, The Replacements, Girl Talk, Chromeo, AFI, The Afghan Whigs, Bastille, Jagwar Ma, Grouplove, Caravan Palace
    Saturday: Muse, QOTSA, Pharrell, Foster the People, Empire of the Sun, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, Cage the Elephant, CHVRCHES, Capitol Cities, Temples, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, Bear Hands
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Beck, Neutral Milk Hotel, Trombone Shorty, Frank Turner, Surfer Blood, J Roddy Walston

  8. #1898
    old school theklein25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Long Beach, California
    Posts
    2,611

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    Hey, I'll be the first to fucking say I was wrong and I will gladly say it if NIN is indeed at Coachella. It just seems a bit far fetched that he would be working on putting together a big production by April with everything else the man has going on with HTDA. Let's hope I'm wrong.
    Dr . Dre got it done in less time. Nuff said

  9. #1899
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    111

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Stone Roses is happening.

    Sounds like Phoenix is too, possibly as a Headliner.

  10. #1900
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    14,982

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    NIN as a headliner? What a joke. A couple of years ago they were a second line act on whatever festival they played. Every album they've released since With Teeth has just gotten shittier....but I guess Trent is smart..."retire" and then come back for more monies.

  11. #1901
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,430

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseMau5 View Post
    Stone Roses is happening.

    Sounds like Phoenix is too, possibly as a Headliner.
    Source or GTFO

  12. #1902
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,439

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    they were 4th at bonnaroo, a festival whose crowd is much less NIN friendly than coachella.

    irt menik
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  13. #1903
    Member citizenerased's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    East Bay, CA
    Posts
    2,470

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Starfucker/STRFKR is touring in March/April, really hope they make it.

  14. #1904
    old school microcuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    lansing_mi
    Posts
    2,691

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    NIN as a headliner? What a joke. A couple of years ago they were a second line act on whatever festival they played. Every album they've released since With Teeth has just gotten shittier....but I guess Trent is smart..."retire" and then come back for more monies.
    We live in a reality where Jack Johnson, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon, The Killers, and the fucking BLACK KEYS can headline Coachella and you're seriously going to argue NIN being a headliner?
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

  15. #1905
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    What the fuck, Erik.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  16. #1906
    Peaceful Oasis TomAz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    40,004

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    We live in a reality where Jack Johnson, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon, The Killers, and the fucking BLACK KEYS can headline Coachella and you're seriously going to argue NIN being a headliner?
    see, the thing is, three of those five are better than NIN. and the other two are about the same. So erik makes perfect sense to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

  17. #1907
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    NIN has rabid, rabid long-term fans. LOTS OF THEM. We're in for LYFE.
    Last edited by amyzzz; 11-19-2012 at 10:05 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  18. #1908
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,136

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I loved Nine Inch Nails as a high school student in the '90s. I thought With Teeth was pretty good.

    But I don't understand how over the band's last few years and into retirement it became some sort of great, artistically venerated institution. Maybe the same sort of "death of rock" thing that has made cultural greatness out the Foo Fighters or anyone else that survived the '90s and the collapse of the recording industry with some semblance of dignity left intact.
    Quote Originally Posted by sk8r408 View Post
    The word "lulzy" is offensive.

  19. #1909
    Lurker PrettyVacant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    46

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by citizenerased View Post
    Starfucker/STRFKR is touring in March/April, really hope they make it.

    That would be fantastic.

  20. #1910
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I was just going by the board as a sample. I know there are still a lot of huge fans here. Maybe it's not a good example. He is such a terrific performer though.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  21. #1911
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    14,982

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Seriously, make a big fucking hoopla about a "last tour EVAR!!!" and go into "retirement" and wait 3 years before coming back so you can feel relevant again for a short while...it's the oldest trick in the book.

  22. #1912
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Well, that is how he felt then. He feels differently now. I don't feel too betrayed because I want to keep seeing him live. I hope he won't still be boycotting AZ for that SB1070 bullshit though. Fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  23. #1913
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    14,982

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    It'd be different if on the last tour he was just like, hey this is it for a while, got other things in life to take care of, we'll be back a few years from now hopefully.....I'm tired of bands pulling the "last tour/show ever" when it's all bullshit, but yet fans just eat it up....can't wait for the day Radiohead pulls that, do their "last show ever" and then come back 3 years later...I honestly think at that point fans would act like it was the second coming of Jesus Christ himself. I'm already dreading it.

  24. #1914
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,256

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    The thing is he is not too old to keep touring and to put on great shows. Some bands that keep touring now really should not be performing anymore. I hope he keeps touring long enough for my kids to start liking him.
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

  25. #1915
    old school shotglass75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,198

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    Dr . Dre got it done in less time. Nuff said
    Dre came out and performed about 1/4th of the set. That was a Snoop and friends set if you ask me.
    Check out Sleeping In Is Giving In for great mixes and other cool stuff

  26. #1916
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by shotglass75 View Post
    Dre came out and performed about 1/4th of the set. That was a Snoop and friends set if you ask me.
    No one asked you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  27. #1917
    old school
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,776

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by menikmati View Post
    It'd be different if on the last tour he was just like, hey this is it for a while, got other things in life to take care of, we'll be back a few years from now hopefully.....I'm tired of bands pulling the "last tour/show ever" when it's all bullshit, but yet fans just eat it up....can't wait for the day Radiohead pulls that, do their "last show ever" and then come back 3 years later...I honestly think at that point fans would act like it was the second coming of Jesus Christ himself. I'm already dreading it.
    You want Trent to tour under his own name so you don't get your feelings hurt?

  28. #1918
    Loveable Curmudgeon TallGuyCM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach
    Posts
    19,686

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    It does feel like those final NIN shows in LA were really recent.
    4/27 - Ghost BC - Fonda (?)
    4/29 - Franz Ferdinand - Wiltern (?)
    4/30 - Mono - Troubadour (?)
    5/03 - Philip Glass - Royce Hall
    5/06 - Rodrigo y Gabriela - Orpheum (?)


    Quote Originally Posted by ThomThom View Post
    I want to get the members of Brand New and Chvrches in a line and have all of them executed in front of their fans.
    last.fm, if you care

    Twitter, if you dare

  29. #1919
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    It does feel like those final NIN shows in LA were really recent.
    That's because you're getting old and time seems to be moving faster to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  30. #1920
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,565

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    They were pretty recent, considering the whole "last show" thing. Shameless money grab IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •