Page 6 of 699 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 180 of 20943

Thread: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

  1. #151
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,858

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Krellish View Post
    Did any of you guys see this not-actually-real poster?

    http://www.starzuncut.com/2012/10/01...lineup-rumors/

    They say its from the same source who called refused early last year? But his poster last year was pretty unrealistic, despite getting a handful right.

    http://www.swnk.org/news/refused-back-on-stage-in-2012/

    That source didn't 'call' Refused, you buffoon. Refused was leaked on Twitter months in advance and no one believed it.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  2. #152

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    The Faint/Reptar 6/05
    Unknown Mortal Orchestra 6/06
    Make Music Pasadena
    Jack White/Mr Little Jeans 6/10
    Jack White 6/12
    Touche Amore/DADS 6/27
    Mac DeMarco 7/11
    Arctic Monkeys/Black Rebel Motorcycle Club 8/7
    FYF FEST
    Fun Fun Fun Fest
    Coachella 2015 w1

  3. #153
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Super whoa

    CHELLA!!!

  4. #154
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Yuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  5. #155
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,858

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Means nothing.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  6. #156
    Chest Rockwell Gribbz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    ATX
    Posts
    19,939

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Did you guys know that Coachella offered to ban meat in order to get the Smiths to headline?
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

    Ty Segall - 9/5 - The Mohawk
    Seth Troxler - 9/5 - Vulcan Gas Company
    Black Lips/King Khan & BBQ Show - 9/12 - J. Lorraine Ghost Town
    DJ Shadow/Cut Chemist - 9/18 - Moody Theater
    Bonobo (DJ set) - 10/10 - The Mohawk
    Caribou - 11/23 - The Mohawk

  7. #157
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Oh...really?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

  8. #158

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread


  9. #159
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Now that would be a great reunion for 2013

  10. #160
    Member high5sareawesome's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    172

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I'm totally going to get flamed for this, but here it goes anyway. A friend of mine knows this guy that does the booking for some Goldenvoice owned venus in LA and Pomona, and he said that Daft Punk and GV were finalizing the details on their booking contract for next years Coachella. From what he said, the details are minor and, if all goes favorably, they should be signing the contract before the end of next week.

    That said, he's told me about other artists beforehand in years past and he's been on the mark. Around this time last year, he mentioned that Radiohead, At the Drive-In, Refused, and Pulp were playing this years Coachella.

    Well, flame away.
    Coachella 09, 10, 11, 12(1), 13(2)

    It's all about the music.

  11. #161
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I am not going to flame you. Billboard reported that Goldenvoice tried to book Daft Punk in 2011 and 2012 so I am not surprised that they are trying again. I am just not going to get my hopes up.

  12. #162
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    I am praying for Daft Punk. Clearly (most) everyone is, but I'm all for it moreso in the hope that having DP as a headliner would eliminate Coachella's urge to cram some ultra-shitty EDM artist on the mainstage post-headliner one night. Unless they had the balls to still find a way to cram Skrillex or Pretty Lights or Deadmau5 up there, in which case, well-played, Goldenvoice.

  13. #163

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Farnsworth View Post
    I am praying for Daft Punk. Clearly (most) everyone is, but I'm all for it moreso in the hope that having DP as a headliner would eliminate Coachella's urge to cram some ultra-shitty EDM artist on the mainstage post-headliner one night. Unless they had the balls to still find a way to cram Skrillex or Pretty Lights or Deadmau5 up there, in which case, well-played, Goldenvoice.
    Skrillex closing after the headliner? are you shitting me!? Pretty Lights it's not big enough (yet) and Deadmau5 would be awesome, I actually can see this happening.

  14. #164
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,885

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    what is any of that suposed to mean
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  15. #165

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by high5sareawesome View Post
    I'm totally going to get flamed for this, but here it goes anyway. A friend of mine knows this guy that does the booking for some Goldenvoice owned venus in LA and Pomona, and he said that Daft Punk and GV were finalizing the details on their booking contract for next years Coachella. From what he said, the details are minor and, if all goes favorably, they should be signing the contract before the end of next week.

    That said, he's told me about other artists beforehand in years past and he's been on the mark. Around this time last year, he mentioned that Radiohead, At the Drive-In, Refused, and Pulp were playing this years Coachella.

    Well, flame away.
    So.. you knew about ATDI's reunion and Refused by this time last year but didn't said anything... seams legit
    Either way I hope this is true.

  16. #166

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NicolasMata View Post
    So.. you knew about ATDI's reunion and Refused by this time last year but didn't said anything... seams legit
    Either way I hope this is true.
    double_dtiched_seams_big.jpg

  17. #167

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NicolasMata View Post
    beams legit
    beams.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

  18. #168
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NicolasMata View Post
    Skrillex closing after the headliner? are you shitting me!? Pretty Lights it's not big enough (yet) and Deadmau5 would be awesome, I actually can see this happening.
    Since you seem unable to process, grasp and/or effectively communicate your thoughts in basic English, let me try this again:

    A) For the past three years, Goldenvoice has showcased a high-profile EDM artist on the mainstage.
    B) There hasn't ever been two mainstage EDM artists in the same year.
    C) In two of these three years (2010 and 2012) Goldenvoice has shown a willingness to cram a shitty EDM artist on the mainstage (see Swedish House Mafia, Tiesto).

    Now, assuming that we follow the trend of "A" (and that there will be an EDM artist on the mainstage this year), and also assuming that "B" holds true (that there will only be one EDM artist to play mainstage, while the rest are in the Sahara and Mojave), the presence of Daft Punk as a headliner would likely preclude any of the aforementioned shit EDM acts (Skrillex, deadmau5, etc.) from taking up a key stage spot, and would instead likely relegate their bro-stepping oontzness to the Sahara, where we can all fist pump along and wait for the drop and take our shirts off and totally gay out but its not really gay because we're bros, and being gay with each other is totally gross unless you really want to in which case ill try anything bros whoops no that was just the molly talking bro please dont tell the rest of Sig Chi about this.
    Quote Originally Posted by baily View Post
    Eat a dick on that or did I make too much sense for your mind to take

  19. #169
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Actually there were two main stage EDM acts this year with SHM and Justice.

  20. #170
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,885

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    BOOM
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  21. #171
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Actually there were two main stage EDM acts this year with SHM and Justice.
    Bart's teacher is named Krabappel? I've been calling her Crandall!

  22. #172
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    And the point still stands - deadmau5 sucks.

  23. #173
    Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    nomad's land
    Posts
    9,885

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    that was the point?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

  24. #174
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by concertgoer View Post
    Actually there were two main stage EDM acts this year with SHM and Justice.
    you win.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  25. #175
    Member Larry Farnsworth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Nutmeg State.
    Posts
    620

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    that was the point?
    Isn't it always?

  26. #176
    old school concertgoer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Orlando
    Posts
    5,504

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Also I could totally see Daft Punk headlining a night and another edm act close out a night after the headliner.

  27. #177
    old school ods..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    5,248

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Yeahhhhhhh as sad as it sounds that could easily happen. Deadmau5 after a real headliner and DP closing the fest? lol oy vey

  28. #178

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Yeahhhhhhh as sad as it sounds that could easily happen. Deadmau5 after a real headliner and DP closing the fest? lol oy vey
    During SHM I watched Refused. My neighbors that night came back in awe of lasers. I came back in awe of music.

    My point is I'm sure there will be something else worth seeing.

  29. #179
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,409

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    Red Hot Chili Peppers > deadmau5

    BOOM
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  30. #180
    zeezus amyzzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Arizzzona
    Posts
    40,893

    Default Re: 2013 Lineup Confirmation/Rumors Thread

    The crowd exploded?
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Similar Threads

  1. 2012 Lineup Confirmations/Rumors Thread
    By summerkid in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 7820
    Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:19 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-15-2013, 08:50 PM
  3. Coachella 2013 layaway payment confirmation?
    By arthurbang in forum Passes
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 12-13-2012, 05:17 AM
  4. Polyphonic Spree - 1st Confirmation of 2013?
    By jonesjupiter in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:04 AM
  5. First semi-confirmation for the 2010 lineup:
    By Stefinitely Maybe in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-14-2009, 06:55 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •