Hello Coachella friends. I am asking all of you to take a few second out of your day and cast a vote for my band, Rags To Radio, in a contest we are currently in. If we win the contest, we get flown out to Montreal to play 2 sets at the POP Montreal Music festival featuring David Byrne, St. Vincent, Grizzly Bear, Gotye, Liars, Grimes, Big Boi, and more! This would seriously be a dream come true for me and it would mean a huge amount if you cast a vote for my band. This is the last round of voting and it only take a couple of seconds. Thank you!

And if any of you are wondering about the Corey Hart cover... all bands selected for the top 8 had to cover "I Wear My Sunglasses At Night" and make an accompanying video for the song. I realize both the song and the video are completely ridiculous, but we had 3 days to record the song, film, and edit the video. It was a stressful 3 days, but we got it done.

Anyways, we are currently in the lead right now, but in the the last round of voting we were us 20% at the halfway point and by the end it was almost 50/ 50. We want to avoid getting that close again, so every vote counts!

All you need to do is click this link here and vote for RAGS TO RADIO... www.montrealbattleofthebands.com

Thanks friends! I really appreciate this. Voting ends TONIGHT at 8:59pm (PST)/ 11:59pm (EST)... so cast your vote before you forget!