Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

Default Re: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

I'm really sore.

Sore is good.

Today makes 14 lbs down! Getting there
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    Congrats!!! Good for you!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    hey. get your own colonoscopy thread, bitch.

Thanks!!! I felt like I haven't been doing very well lately, but I guess I was wrong. How is everyone else doing?
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Today I'm embarking on clean eating (1500 calorie max) and no boozing (this will be tough), plus adding 2 strength workouts to my weekly fitness routine. I would like to be 125 lbs before Coachella. I haven't gained any more weight but haven't lost any and it's getting too close to April to keep slacking off.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

That is great news! Making the commitment is the hardest part, I think. Once you get into the routine it gets easier.

great job!!!

I'm totally not even counting calories or trying to work out since I'm on vacation. besides my dinner tonight I've done pretty well as far as eating good and I've walked a ton around DC and Philly, so i'm not doing terrible, but still. getting back to it in a couple more days!
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater)10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Went way too hard on Saturday night, couldn't eat anything yesterday and all I tried to eat I threw up all day, my abs are sore from it, does that count?

Quote Originally Posted by Chillzzz View Post
    Went way too hard on Saturday night, couldn't eat anything yesterday and all I tried to eat I threw up all day, my abs are sore from it, does that count?
    Well you are probably dehydrated so you'll weigh less.

And I couldn't hold anything down so I certainly had a calorie deficit

I'm back from my trip from Chicago and Cleveland, and have some massive catching up to do!those of you on MFP will see what I mean when you look at my diary
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

Going on trips can ruin your diet.

I gained 6 pounds when I went to Chicago last year and I don't even put on weight easily.

I'm pretty sure I gained at least that much on my Chicago pizza and beer diet Hopefully most of it is water weight from all the sodium and alcohol.

What's worse, is now I'm getting a cold! It's going to make it hard to want to get in some exercise after work tonight.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

All these leftovers from a hosted Superbowl party aren’t helping anything. It’s 11am and the fridge is already calling me from afar.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i've been stuffing my face like nobody's business. gained back some of the weight, boooooo. i hate logging that.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i've been stuffing my face like nobody's business. gained back some of the weight, boooooo. i hate logging that.
    I thought of Fitchella when I saw you post a beefy paragraph about food. Tsk Tsk.

I've been neglecting all forms of exercise lately. My biggest move has been to switch to light beer (on to my second week now). If I can alter one habit, I can alter them all! Cut down to two meals at most a day, or a meal with a couple snackish meals a day since I got sick (loosing my appetite during sickness always gives me a good boost into dieting, which makes it easier to get into an exercise routine). I don't expect to be 19 again, but being able to outrun the cops can't hurt =)

That was not... BOOM!

Just got my Polar FT60 Heart rate monitor in the mail, Its all set up and ready! I am looking forward to trying it out tonight in the gym! I am also stoked to see how the calories burned on the Polar Ft60 and the calories burned on my Fitbit match up! Jeez I am such an information nerd... give me charts and percentages!
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

let us know how it works i want it for the reason you mentioned, not so much to track things like walking around the office. i consider that type of stuff "extra" lol. i finally have money to go grocery shopping too. i'm disappointed in myself for stuffing my face. i was watching an episode of the sopranos where aj was complaining about all the food his family eats when people are starving. i know it's cheesy, but that sure stopped me from snacking last night. i have to remember food is fuel, not comfort.

Yeah the fitbit has already helped me get off my ass. I sit all day at work and when I get home and check it, and I see I've only taken about 2,000 steps it reminds me to walk/run/elliptical/hoop just do something to at least meet my 10,000 step goal (seems like a lot, but the average non athletic person takes 10,000 steps a day) So that has really helped. The fitbit Then tells me how many calories I have burned. I question its accuracy because it doesn't take your heart rate.. so I am always doubting it. This will be able to tell me how accurate it is and ect. Either way, regardless of its calorie accuracy I really like it, its a good reminder to not be lazy. Also when I am on a roll I sometimes hit 16,000-18,000 steps.. Its good incentive and I always feel extra accomplished when I hit numbers like the.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

i hula-hooped, got on the elliptical, and resisted the urge to buy sweets. i'm back, bitches

i hula-hooped, got on the elliptical, and resisted the urge to buy sweets. i'm back, bitches
    Yay!!!!!! I am having a bit of a weird week. I don't think I am eating enough calories lately... Like, every day this week I have been under 1,000 and it isn't intentional. It's like I am not hungry.

Yay!!!!!! I am having a bit of a weird week. I don't think I am eating enough calories lately... Like, every day this week I have been under 1,000 and it isn't intentional. It's like I am not hungry.
    i had that for awhile. myfitnesspal kept scolding me. but i'd rather feel like that than i do the way i have been lately.

It makes me feel better knowing that it isn't just me. I have never been one to not eat. Last night all I got down was a black bean patty by morning star with some ketchup. That was after coaching about 2 hours.

woohoo! better now than tomorrow, or next week!

I've had a rough week as far as no exercise goes. I've been eating well but had a little cold since Saturday. The only thing i feel guilty about (even though I shouldn't) is last nights dinner. It was my boyfriends bday on Monday and our friend is a fancy chef and treated us to this really nice "pop up" dinner that was 8 COURSES. check out the menu :

RICCI DI MARE "IN PORCHETTA" sea urchin, crackling, lemon, rosemary, wild fennel, lardo
    CUORE DI AGNELLO ALLO SPIEDINO CON SALSA RUSTICA lamb's heart, rustic sauce
    CARCIOFI ALL GIUDIA CON BATTUTO E BOTTARGA fried artichokes, beaten sauce, mullet roe
    MACCHERONI ALLA CHITARRA CACIO E PEPE guitar pasta, black pepper, pecorino romano
    ANIMELLE SALTIMBOCA veal sweetbreads, proscuitto di parma, sage, brown butter
    POLPI IN PURGATORIO CON CECI E AGLIO VERDE octopus, chick peas, green garlic
    PORCHETTA DI BUCATO DISORDINATO
    FETTA DI NAPOLITANA Chocolate, raspberry, pistachio gelato, chiffon, honey pistachio tuile

Now I must say when I read all those things, some (most) sounded like something I would never want to eat. I was pleasantly surprised, it was OMG DELISH! minus the uni.. I still and don't think that I will love uni, regardless of how many amazing ways it can be served. It was also nice going with a a chef who knew what all of those things were.. it was a learning experience.

I will Gym/Hoop it up tonight though!

well i think that sounds like a unique meal worth splurging on you'll make-up for it tonight i'm sure!

I'm also way outside of my boundaries. Just can't get it together.

Can't Post anymore. bummer Zafocaine's Avatar

Using sickness as an excuse to gain weight? Who gains when they're sick? I just lost like ten pounds in the past two weeks from being sick and losing my appetite. No more excuses! It's our fault when we fuck up!

It makes me feel better knowing that it isn't just me. I have never been one to not eat. Last night all I got down was a black bean patty by morning star with some ketchup. That was after coaching about 2 hours.
    Going for the meat alternatives? I like morning stars chik'n nuggets lol

I will keep that in mind

Hey guys! Had a good weekend as far as eating and exercise go. I ate out twice but controlled portions. How is everyone after the weekend?

I finally had a chance to try my polar FT60 Heart rate monitor! It is awesome. I was excited to see if the calories burned on the Polar FT matched the calories burned on my Fitbit. I did a 30 min slow walk on the treadmill (getting over a cold), My polar FT60 said I burned 171 calories and the Fitbit said I burned 191! IMO I think that Fitbit is pretty accurate for a device that is not basing that off of heart rate. The Fitbit was 20 calories off, before I had the Polar FT I was assuming that the Fitbit was 100 calories off which if you are burning 800+ calories that could be the case. After comparing, I would highly recommend the fitbit to those who don't want a heart rate monitor or any other fancy device.

glad it's working out for you

i was pretty bad this weekend in that i drank a lot. i thought i would have gained more, but i did some non-logged activities that seemed to keep me in check. i'm trying to be good the rest of this week since i'm going to san diego on friday and know i'll have trouble being good out there. keep up the good work, everyone!