Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

Default Re: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

I walked down some stairs today. (13 floors)
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

My weekend was also disastrous. I need to get seriously back on track with counting my calories. And I skipped my Saturday workout.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Yikes I'm at the top of the page. I haven't exercised in months. I am going to try to start climbing stairs again on my breaks at work. Today was just to get me started (baby steps).
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!

Baby steps + goals will = progress! something is always better than nothing.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Music is a safe kind of high" - Jimi Hendrix
    “Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence.” - Robert Fripp
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

I started doing a whey protein shake diet, having shakes consisting of Visalus whey protein, 1 banana, 1 cup of milk for Breakfast and Lunch, and then making sure I dont over eat at dinner time, I started December 8th and as of today Ive lost 22.4 pounds. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in seriously losing weight.
    Upcoming Shows:
    The Knife: 4/9 @ Fox Theater
    Coachella: 4/11-13 @ Empire Polo Fields

well, I thought I did HORRIBLE this weekend, guys. I feel like I ate like shit.... Weighed in this morning, and I lost another lbs. I am 1 pound away from my first goal loss. 9 so far... 1 more to go. Once I get there I think I will need another 10 before Coachella. I have lost almost 10 in a month... so another 10 in 3 months should be doable!
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Yay! That's great, congratulations!!!

I seem to be stuck. I'm still eating within my calorie goal and working out 6 days a week, but haven't lost anything in a few weeks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

What kind of foods are you eating? It could just be that you need to kinda trick your body a little? You are on MFP? add me, maybe we can figure it out.
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Yay! That's great, congratulations!!!

I seem to be stuck. I'm still eating within my calorie goal and working out 6 days a week, but haven't lost anything in a few weeks.
    Have you been doing any weight training? When I was weight training I was losing fat and gaining muscle, the scale was my enemy! I couldn't look at a scale because the numbers were not what I wanted ( even though my size was smaller) , muscle weighs more than fat.. how do your clothes feel?
    Last edited by euphonicfiend; 01-22-2013 at 08:22 AM.
    “Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death.” - Albert Einstein
    “Nothing separates the generations more than music. By the time a child is eight or nine, he has developed a passion for his own music that is even stronger than his passions for procrastination and weird clothes.” - Bill Cosby

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

how are you tracking calories, errant? sorry if this has been mentioned recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by paulb View Post
    I started doing a whey protein shake diet, having shakes consisting of Visalus whey protein, 1 banana, 1 cup of milk for Breakfast and Lunch, and then making sure I dont over eat at dinner time, I started December 8th and as of today Ive lost 22.4 pounds. I would highly recommend it to anyone interested in seriously losing weight.
    I use Vi for a shake a day. What flavored shakes do you make? PB 2 added is delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

^^ that looks so good! where do I find this delicious treat?

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    ^^ that looks so good! where do I find this delicious treat?
    I just got it at Wal-Mart but you can get the 16oz bags for under 10 bucks on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...-keywords=pb+2

Serving Size: 12 g, Calories: 45, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 5g, Protein: 5g
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

my weekend was a mixed bag. I ate really well for the most part, and even when I cheated a little I definitely made up for it with exercise. I did a lot of work around the house on sunday and burned almost 3500 calories throughout the day while eating my meal plan of about 1300. I've also met my burn goals for the 12 of the last 14 days but even with all of that, I gained 3 pounds back from the 10. I really think this is misleading since I still feel thinner, so I'm going to assume a lot of it is fat turning into muscle. it could also be a lot of water retention since I was drinking A LOT of water this weekend.

here's my burn from Sunday.

last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    Austin City Limits (weekend 1)

Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    I just got it at Wal-Mart but you can get the 16oz bags for under 10 bucks on Amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_no...-keywords=pb+2

Serving Size: 12 g, Calories: 45, Fat: 1.5g, Carbs: 5g, Protein: 5g
    Danke!

Nice Beth! I am still trying to convince Bert to get me a Kinect. hehe

let him buy himself call of duty or something in exchange for getting you the kinect! haha

haha he already has that!!! Although, I just found out the Kinect has a starwars game.... In the bag hahaha

haha nice! they have a disneyland game too. from what my friend tells me, you can walk around the park and buy stuff and play some games/ride the rides.

awwww shiiiiit

Just getting back on the train since early Dec. Rough times at home, mixed with the holidays made for some horrible eating and sleeping patterns. Starting slow with my dance classes and moving on to jogging hopefully by next week. They just opened a Trader Joe's by my Dance Stuidio so I fina;;y have one en route and can't use that as an excuse anymore.

Wanna do the Disney Half Marathon in Sept. It'll be my first so Here I go. Great Job everyone. Keep up the good work.

And J, I'm sure the kinect is in reach.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Oh DO IT!!! My best friend is doing it, too. I won't be. I fucking hate running. A mile was bad enough for me.

Kinect is so close I can TASTE it! hehe

He said that I could buy it if I really want to... so I think I am getting it tonight after work! yay!

Light mayonnaise is great I love it. So is light sour cream....you can't even taste the difference.
    But I do not recommend light ranch or sugar free ketchup
    meow

how are you tracking calories, errant? sorry if this has been mentioned recently.
    I have Polar FT4 that I use during my workouts. Scenic is going to send me a a BodyBugg thing to try, too. I'm hoping that will give me a better idea of my actual TDEE
    They say manners are the thread of society. I spent the weekend with a bunch of monkeys who eat spaghetti with their feet, and are proud of it.

Quote Originally Posted by euphonicfiend View Post
    Have you been doing any weight training? When I was weight training I was losing fat and gaining muscle, the scale was my enemy! I couldn't look at a scale because the numbers were not what I wanted ( even though my size was smaller) , muscle weighs more than fat.. how do your clothes feel?
    Just a little bit with dumbbells. I want to start doing more with real weights, but need to get my weight room sorted out (still buried in Christmas boxes, not to mention being freezing down there). Are you on MFP? And if so, can I add you?

MLK weekend was so rough for me! I did some snowshoeing, but didn't work out outside of that. Plus, I ate so much food! Delicious, delicious food. It was SO HARD getting back into the gym yesterday, but it felt good. I am very happy to be back on track with my eating. I feel healthier!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    PLURcenta

Quote Originally Posted by Ha.SK View Post
    Light mayonnaise is great I love it. So is light sour cream....you can't even taste the difference.
    But I do not recommend light ranch or sugar free ketchup
    I second the light sour cream! yumm! I use it to make a low cal alfredo sauce and it works well! I also make zucchini noodles, I cant even tell that they are not pasta! and then you don't get all the extra carbs and things!

Quote Originally Posted by Errant View Post
    Just a little bit with dumbbells. I want to start doing more with real weights, but need to get my weight room sorted out (still buried in Christmas boxes, not to mention being freezing down there). Are you on MFP? And if so, can I add you?
    Yes I am on MFP! and yes, please add me! My username is the same as it is on here.

If you are only lifting a little bit then it may not be muscle weight... hard to say, not a professional.. just know some things from trial and error and working with trainers.

I am interested in one of the polar Ft's, how do you like it?

Hiked the lower portion of Black Star Canyon falls on MLK day climbing up to the cave behind the water trickles. Others were really struggling ("how far?", "are we almost there?", or just plain looking exhausted). Get into shape, people. Sunflower seed break:

Quote Originally Posted by Originalbob View Post
    But I actually came on here to say today begins my year and a half goal: to complete (not compete) a triathlon. After work, I'm heading over to Planet Fitness and signing up for a membership. I have my gym bag packed and plan on staying an hour. I was riding my bike during warmer mornings, but it's simply too dark and too cold when I get off of work. I admittedly have packed on the 13 lbs I had lost from the horrendous HCG diet since Coachella. Not to mention my alcohol consumption has gotten waaaaay out of hand (average 3 drinks/night) along with a few other fat inducing reasons.

I'm going to count my calories once again, but it will take some getting used to.

There are 23 weeks until week 1 of Coachella and I'm planning on being 20lbs down by that time; hopefully 30 lbs. With at least a healthy possibility of one pound loss each week, I should be able to successfully achieve that.

I have a coworker who is an avid runner/marathon goer who's given me lots of tips. I know I can turn to him with anything because he's being really supportive of my decision. Of course, I do work with men who average well over 275, so I think we can bond being one of the few fitness participants.

TL;DR My fat ass is starting a workout in hopes of completing a triathlon in a year and a half.
    Okay, it's been a long time since I've updated but I wanted to share that I am well on my way to achieving my goal. First month I was only going to the gym twice a week. I got sick and that put me back 1.5 weeks. End of December I was being very careful/lazy about how many days a week I was going, topping at 3x's. So, Planet Fitness provides free personal training (workout plans) and I knew I had to signup before the first of the year. Got my appointment and I explained my goals to him. He suggested going 4 times a week, including weight training 3 times a week (arms, torso and legs) and one day of cardio.

First two weeks of January, I was going 3 times a week (not particular on the days, just as long as it's within the week). The last 2 weeks, I've bumped it to 4 times a week with a minimum of 45 minutes. I've preferred my hour workouts and especially when I burn over 400 calories. I'm also using the Livestrong App to count calories. I need to be more diligent with my counting, although I don't think I'm going over.

My only concern right now is getting into the pool. I briefly shopped for swimming goggles and they seem to conflict my surface piercing. I'll give myself another month or two to get swim lessons (to learn actual strokes), along with my son. I've bought several workout items and I'm feeling very positive about getting this far. Lastly, I've tried to avoid the scale... end of Oct to Dec, I had lost 5 lbs, but gained it back by the end of the year, assuming that was muscle and lactic acids. I have lost 3-4 lbs from my start weight but I'm not putting too much focus on it, whereas on inches lost.

Just under 10lbs lost since the start of the year. No change in routine - just eating sensibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.
    Quote Originally Posted by kroqken View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck about the Kardashians, I doubt they know who Belle and Sebastian are.