Page 1 of 29 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

Default Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

"I should handcuff your big ass to the treadmill"
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

Default Re: Fitchella 2013 It's GO TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Oh lawrdy!

Being single again is great motivation. Working out like im tranining for Rio 2016

...like a boss!

I love when the new Fitchella thread comes out. It's like a new beginning for true motivation.
    Quote Originally Posted by M Sparks View Post
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Last years Fitchella helped me out alot. Got and stayed into a XXL from a XXL. This year I want to get into a XL and stay there.
    Remember, its not about a diet, its about a lifestyle change.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I love when the new Fitchella thread comes out. It's like a new beginning for true motivation.
    This
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

A new beginning can happen at any moment, on any day. The choice is up to you.

Sorry, I'm feeling saucey this am. I already did my workout for today, now I just need to make the right choices about what I eat beacuase everything matters. Easier said than done and so is life...

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    A new beginning can happen at any moment, on any day. The choice is up to you.
    This is so true... But at the same time, you can wake up at any moment, but it never hurts to have an alarm clock. I just make sure not to hit the snooze button.

Started a new workout routine on Monday. Lifting 4 days a week with basketball, indoor soccer, hikes, and swimming thrown in there.

I think in September I'm going to try and get down 10 more lbs. I'm giving myself the summer to be less disciplined, however I've maintained by weight at my goal weight for 1.5 years now so I think my body has settled, and I'd like to take it a bit further.
    It's all riding on this. You've got big dreams to ride to the top of the Flash Mob world. Well internet fame costs. And right now is when you start paying for it...in sweat.

Quote Originally Posted by H_is_O View Post
    10 pounds gone in september is my goal,,, or if in some way i could replace it with muscle would be even better
    Once I turned 19 my metabolism slowed and I was finally able to gain weight. Unfortunately the only weight I gained was fat. But luckily I was able to turn it all into muscle and was in the best shape of my life for about 3 years. Just don't eat junk food, stick to a strict lifting routine, do cardio and abs, and drink a protein shake after you workout and you'll start seeing results in a few months.

I found a bootcamp thing that is only a couple blocks away from my new house, so I'm going to go check it out on Tuesday. Excited!

Boot camps are great! You're gonna be sore as hell the next day.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Once I turned 19 my metabolism slowed and I was finally able to gain weight. Unfortunately the only weight I gained was fat. But luckily I was able to turn it all into muscle and was in the best shape of my life for about 3 years. Just don't eat junk food, stick to a strict lifting routine, do cardio and abs, and drink a protein shake after you workout and you'll start seeing results in a few months.

You dont change fat to muscle. You lose the fat and gain muscle

Yeah you're right. But before I gained that fat it was really hard for me to gain muscle. I would lift and get stronger but only get cut, my muscles wouldn't really grow.

I had significant growth in my chest, back and arms after I gained about 12 pounds of fat, then started lifting about 5 times a week.

I'm down 30+ pounds and 3 dress sizes since June. Sure, a lot of that was due to being in the hospital for over a week and sick for a couple weeks before that, but I'm trying my best to use it to my advantage by eating better and getting back into my workout routine.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

believe it or not the cabbage soup diet really helps you shed several pounds quick in 7 days...and its super healthy...it can be a great way to get rid of the first few pounds (which can always be the hardest)
    i lost about 8 pounds off the cabbage soup diet. just make sure to take beano or gas-x while your on it. http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/ (make sure you follow the diet 100% otherwise it wont work)
    it also helps make better decisions once your off the diet...it def did for me. i always crave something sweet after a nice big meal and instead of reaching for candy or chocolate i've been going for the healthier sweets like fruit.

I drop 5lbs everytime I take a shit. We need to get off the scale, people!

Quote Originally Posted by bettycarolyn View Post
    believe it or not the cabbage soup diet really helps you shed several pounds quick in 7 days...and its super healthy...it can be a great way to get rid of the first few pounds (which can always be the hardest)
    i lost about 8 pounds off the cabbage soup diet. just make sure to take beano or gas-x while your on it. http://www.cabbage-soup-diet.com/ (make sure you follow the diet 100% otherwise it wont work)
    it also helps make better decisions once your off the diet...it def did for me. i always crave something sweet after a nice big meal and instead of reaching for candy or chocolate i've been going for the healthier sweets like fruit.
    HEY GUISE DID YOU KNOW THAT EATING NOTHING BUT VEGETABLE SOUP FOR DAYS ON END WILL HELP YOU LOSE WEIGHT?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Who would have ever thought that broth with vegetables would be so thinning?
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

And aren't the first few pounds the easiest to lose?

Believe it or not, drinking nothing but Slim Fast is an easy way to lose weight fast.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Believe it or not, drinking nothing but Slim Fast is an easy way to lose weight fast.
    Yes but I think you are supposed to make sure you eat at least one meal with it. I think you'd go pretty hungry without that.

Come on, girl. Get on the sarcasm train.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Come on, girl. Get on the sarcasm train.
    I didn't read the posts below. Now on the train.

its not just vegetable soup..you can eat so much more...clearly you speak without knowing what you say

So, you can eat more because it's NOT vegetable soup? Go on...