Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Boys Noize @ The Palladium 12/15

Default Boys Noize @ The Palladium 12/15

This will be Epic....LIVE

Default Re: Boys Noize @ The Palladium 12/15

Except for the segregated VIP seating in the middle of the floor.

He was awesome at Hard Summer though.

You mean VIP GA.

So the GA VIP implies that there will be seats? Ive never seen that layout for the palladium before

Is this likely to sell out before Saturday? I want cheap tickets from the box office.

you should be good to wait til Saturday. The only bands that have sold out the Palladium in under 1 day lately have been XX this year and Arctic Monkeys, and Adele last year. Can't remember the last time something blew out superfast besides that.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

the VIP GA / GA split floor is so stupid... Why would Boys Noize agree to that??

Coachella Weekend #1

Money?

Quote Originally Posted by Justin170 View Post
    Money?
    Deadmau5 didn't do that, Eric Prydz didn't do that... must be a Hard Events / Live Nation thing. Ugh...

Coachella Weekend #1

So weird re: the seating thing at BN. Guess I will get VIP and see what happens.

As I remember, don't think the Fonda last December sold out until very close to the show - Palladium is significantly bigger, so unless I'm downplaying it (his new album hasn't even dropped yet and this is 4+ months away), tickets will be available for a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by HumanRobot74x View Post
    So the GA VIP implies that there will be seats? Ive never seen that layout for the palladium before
    No, it does not imply seats. All theyre doing is charging more for tickets to be up front, thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by bganch View Post
    Deadmau5 didn't do that, Eric Prydz didn't do that... must be a Hard Events / Live Nation thing. Ugh...
    Deadmau5 didnt need to do something like that cause he even knew all his shows would sell out. Prydz just kept charging more after every few hundred tickets got sold. So thats where the extra money came in for it.

$64 for pit when his show last year at the Music Box was $20. Sorry, Boys Noize, but no.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    No, it does not imply seats. All theyre doing is charging more for tickets to be up front, thats it.

Deadmau5 didnt need to do something like that cause he even knew all his shows would sell out. Prydz just kept charging more after every few hundred tickets got sold. So thats where the extra money came in for it.

Well both approaches are better than dividing the floor in half... HARD fail! Disappointing to say the least, especially after a very successful HARD Summer.

Coachella Weekend #1

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldragon03 View Post
    $64 for pit when his show last year at the Music Box was $20. Sorry, Boys Noize, but no.
    live nation is confusing because it says VIP General Admission Upstairs - $64.... so is it upstairs or pit? I fucking hate live nation.

Coachella Weekend #1

Wow that is pretty fucking lame ...i kinda wanna boycott...that is really dumb...Wtf ...you guys said livenation sucked now i know why

i'm still not sure about the ticket pricing and what each gets you... Is it VIP / General Admission Upstairs for $64, or is it VIP General Admission (upstairs) for $64...? If it's the latter, then how do you get a VIP pit ticket?

Coachella Weekend #1

so they are going to put a gate in the middle of the dance floor to separate VIP and GA? let's just hope its poorly worded and floor is GA and upstairs is just VIP.

Quote Originally Posted by streamline View Post
    so they are going to put a gate in the middle of the dance floor to separate VIP and GA? let's just hope its poorly worded and floor is GA and upstairs is just VIP.
    Hopefully...

Coachella Weekend #1

They always mention the vip upstairs. Its a default thing. Too bad there isn't a presale so you can look at your options. I would just be concerned with the floor plan.

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    They always mention the vip upstairs. Its a default thing. Too bad there isn't a presale so you can look at your options. I would just be concerned with the floor plan.
    I am referencing the presale... I don't see any option for VIP pit. I would prefer to be as close to the front as possible.

Coachella Weekend #1

sounds like too much horseshit for a show, and you know he will probably do a smaller gig while in town. Loved the shows we got last year

$64 is too much though, for how often i've seen him and I fucking hate teh Palladium.

i'm only going if i can get a $35 ticket from the box office. I'm not concerned about being upfront, back has more room to dance anyway. maybe i'll do the HOB San Diego instead tho.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/19 Poolside@Skyway Pomona - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House - 10/31 Yelle@Fonda

Well shit, nvm I finally got around to check the presale. Floorplan defaults to a normal one. Upstairs is vip and the rest is ga. So yeah it'll be $35 for the entire floor. No barrier, nada. Looks like they sorted it out. So who is going to cry over $43 to see BN

Not me! Much much better.

Coachella Weekend #1

i thought that's what music box charged last year, ~$45 after fees.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega man View Post
    Anybody know where I can find pics of when Magnetic Man had the crowd sit down. That moment was epic

Boys Noize did start out at $20 + fees for the Fonda shows, but those tickets had bracket pricing and they went all the way up to either $35 or $40 + fees before selling out all together. So then compare apples to apples on those shows whether you like the palladium or not. Its a much bigger place, costs much more and the production will probably be about double. So yeah the pricing is dead on.

I agree that the pricing is about right. But as much as I love him I'm not paying that much.

Thank you for the update

Bought for $36 at the box office today.