Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: HARD Presents: Day of The Dead-- Nov 3rd-- LA Historic Park

Default Re: HARD Presents: Day of The Dead-- Nov 3rd-- LA Historic Park

Thanks!
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

Tensnake vs Cutcopy....ugh. everything else looks doable.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

definitely cut copy

agreed. i'm not missing a minute of that. i'll catch the last 30 of Tensnake. Day is looking like

Ryan Hemsworth > J Paul Getto/XXXY (splitting the set) > Cut Copy > Tensnake > Prydz > Calvin Harris > Duke Dumont > Giorgio Moroder

If Calvin is all cheese, i'll try to catch Pretty Lights instead. Is there anything before 3pm that I really need to get there early for? Other suggestions also welcome.
    Which healthcare provider will euthanize you the fastest as a service to society?
    9/2 Bear in Heaven@Echoplex - 9/4 Phantogram@Fox Pomona - 9/6 Atmosphere@Palladium - 9/10 Britney Spears - 9/18 Fatboy Slim@Shrine - 9/22 Interpol@Fox Pomona - 9/23 La Roux@Fonda - 9/25 Simian Mobile Disco@El Rey - 9/26 Die Antwoord@Observatory - 10/8 Gus Gus@Roxy - 10/10 Twin Shadow@Glass House - 10/12,19,26 IAMX@Complex - 10/24 Placebo@Club Nokia - 10/25 Superhumanoids@Palladium - 10/27 Tycho@Glass House -

Quote Originally Posted by JorgeC View Post
    agreed. i'm not missing a minute of that. i'll catch the last 30 of Tensnake. Day is looking like

Ryan Hemsworth > J Paul Getto/XXXY (splitting the set) > Cut Copy > Tensnake > Prydz > Calvin Harris > Duke Dumont > Giorgio Moroder

If Calvin is all cheese, i'll try to catch Pretty Lights instead. Is there anything before 3pm that I really need to get there early for? Other suggestions also welcome.

Calvin is all cheese all the time these days. You should definitely check out Pretty Lights. look at some recent videos of his new live set up
    Superfan will be in front of the Fonda masturbating furiously to a photo of him taking a photo of a band. Set is from 8:05 to approximately 8:05:15. Guest list only.

Upcoming Shows: Nocturnal Wonderland Saturday, Cut Chemist/Dj Shadow - Palladium, Massive Attack SB Bowl, Festival Supreme, Coachella 2015

Hm, I'm thinking...

SAT: Sanfuentes > Dusky > Claptone > Salva > Wolf + Lamb > The Magician > Boys Noize > Benoit & Sergio > MASTERS AT WORK (and hopefully the end of Cirez D.... bitter that the two are conflicting, but oh well, it was inevitable)

SUN: Thee Mike B > Maribou State > Cyril b2b Ryan > Destructo/xxxy > Amtrac/Cut Copy > Prydz > Duke Dumont > Giorgio Moroder (really hoping that his set's nothing like that blasphemy of a song he posted and then very quickly deleted the other day)

Finally FINALLY get to see Dusky

Got my Saturday ticket and I have the day off! Here's my schedule:

Brenmar -> Dusky -> Salva -> Tokimonsta -> The Magician -> Soul Clap -> Maya Jane Coles -> Kavinsky -> Justin Martin -> Benoit & Sergio -> Gaslamp Killer -> Masters At Work -> Lunice
    Last edited by ficklecycle; 10-29-2013 at 02:49 PM.

Sunday tickets are now sold out. Deadmau5 is still this big??? Or did Cut Copy put it over the edge?

Sunday tickets are now sold out. Deadmau5 is still this big??? Or did Cut Copy put it over the edge?
    Hahahahahahaha.

Wait you serious?
    2013 = Coverchella

2011 = Perfectchella

I am a little annoyed Sunday tickets sold out. now all these people on craigslist think they can sell their tickets for $150

Quote Originally Posted by thefrush View Post
    Hahahahahahaha.

Wait you serious?
    Semi-serious. I don't really care that Sunday is sold out, it's just weird that it sold out before Saturday (not paying any attn. to lineup, Saturday is just normally a bigger seller than Sunday, obvs)

Now taking into account the lineup, I'm only going on Sunday because Cut Copy is playing. There's a lot of stuff I like, but without Cut Copy, I wasn't going to shell out $85 for it, but that's just me. When I look at the headliners I don't know what the attraction is that would get this to a sellout status. Mentioned Deadmau5 because he used to sellout HARD events before, but I don't follow him so I don't know.

/unnecessary explanation, but typed while bored at work

haha yep.

This is the first time Deadmau5 has been in socal in at least a year, right?
    Certain songs they get so scratched into our souls

I believe so. I wouldn't doubt that he's the reason Sunday sold out before Saturday. Anyone hitting up the after party at Sound? Was thinking about going but damn $40?! Fuuuuck that.

I think Pretty Lights may be a more reasonable factor, in regards to his live set up including a full band.

Is this just hype or could there be a new stage presence from Skrillex and Deadmau5?

There is no doubt that Sonny is the leader of a sonic revolution in the US. His performance at HARD Summer last year in his Spaceship was surreal. However, just as Deadmau5, HARD will be the beginning of a new high caliber stage show for one of the most energetic and passionate performers around.
    source

I am so glad Masters at Work are on at the same time as Skrillex.

Alright so who's going to this tonight?

I'll be there around 7:30 and will be watching Maya.

If you see me, don't hesitate to says what's up. Let's get wasted.

I bought a 2 day pass off some kid. When I put the mag card number into flavours to check the validity, it doesn't show anything on it. Im worried that I may have bought fake pass. I know it was used last night, but now im worried. fuck!
    Coachella Vet. 03,05,07,08,09,10,11,12,13,and 14

Semi-serious. I don't really care that Sunday is sold out, it's just weird that it sold out before Saturday (not paying any attn. to lineup, Saturday is just normally a bigger seller than Sunday, obvs)

Now taking into account the lineup, I'm only going on Sunday because Cut Copy is playing. There's a lot of stuff I like, but without Cut Copy, I wasn't going to shell out $85 for it, but that's just me. When I look at the headliners I don't know what the attraction is that would get this to a sellout status. Mentioned Deadmau5 because he used to sellout HARD events before, but I don't follow him so I don't know.

Deadmau5 has achieved a veteran / 'legendary' kind of a status now and being that he hasn't played in so long that helps a lot. But... you can't forget about Calvin Harris. that guy is huge. And Eric Prydz is also playing tonight, and his show next week sold out at Palladium like two months in advance when tickets were about $60 so you gotta credit that a bit too I think.

So how was Cirez D people? Do not miss Eric Prydz tonight! I couldnt be more jealous of the Cut Copy -> Eric Prydz main stage combo. lucky....
    Upcoming Shows:
    Kasabian/Bo Ningen: 10/1 @ Metro
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields

so how was last night? weather was near perfect. can't believe I'll be a subway ride away from Cut Copy and won't be attending. damn Vegas and evil slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    Follow kvny on instagram :: "Lorde is my shepherd. I shall not want."

went yesterday solely for kavinsky and bloody beetroots (wouldve loved to see boys noize but he conlficted with kavinsky)

kavinsky was fun... good lights... pretty much just played the records with the jacket on though.

beetroots KILLED IT! love their current set up and love the crazy shit that they get away with (the random ass boogie woogie jam in the middle). "you promised me" live was beyond epic.

Underground stage was vibes all day. Only left for cirez d who was also dope

Really wish I was going today.

If you guys are into some serious funk, check out J Paul Getto today at 3 on the Underground stage.

Actually...the Underground stage today is fucking incredible. Ardalan, J Paul Getto, Amtrac, Kill Frenzy, and Jamie Jones?? Good God
    MY NEW 2014 COACHELECTRO MIX! 58 of This Years Artists In Just 50 Minutes! FREE DOWNLOAD!
    https://soundcloud.com/taktik-3/the-...coachelectro-2

Cirez D was just stupid awesome last night. I don't know how Prydz will be able to top that set tonight.

Cirez D was insane ... dark and heavy beats the whole set. I lost my mind when he played On Off into Mokba. Kavinsky was very cool as well
    9/19 - CHVRCHES - Hollywood Palladium
    10/7 - Belle and Sebastian - Ace Hotel
    10/16 - Massive Attack - Greek Theatre

I'm headed at there today, Bloody Beetroots yesterday was just incredible! who do you guys recommend i see today? I'm pretty stoked for Cut Copy and Eric Prydz, other than them the rest is a toss up.

Finally found a ticket for 60 bucks. Stoked for today. Really happy how the setlist turned out

J Paul getto > cut copy > tensnake > kill frenzy > some prydz and Skream > pretty lights > then I'm sure a mix of jamie jones, moroder, and the mouse