Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SAVE THE FUNKYLAMA!!!

Default Re: SAVE THE FUNKYLAMA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Fuzz View Post
    Maybe, there are other lamp post in that same park that are just as risky. Did you guys take a look around? ?
    Yeah, Alma, go shake some more lampposts. .

Either way, I wouldn't pay the hospital bills. Did you ask to be treated or did they just fix you up?
    Fucking roving bands of surgeons wandering the city, meddling.

WHO CALLED YOU, AMBULANCE? JUST BECAUSE I'M LYING ON THE GROUND AFTER BEING CLOCKED BY AN ENORMOUS CEMENT PILLAR DOESN'T MEAN I NEED YOUR HELP. MY FATHER USED TO HAVE CEMENT-BLOCK-THROWING WARS WITH HIS SIBLINGS AS A CHILD. WE DO THIS ALL THE TIME. DON'T YOU JUDGE MY FAMILY'S HERITAGE.

Alma, please come back and post more.
    10/8 - Little Dragon @ Marquee (Tempe, AZ)
    10/11 - Carolina Chocolate Drops @ Rialto Theater (Tucson, AZ)
    11/10 - The Black Keys @ US Airways Center (Phoenix, AZ)
    4/10/15 - 4/12/15 - Coachella

Alma should sue the company that made the slackline for making too powerful a slackline.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

contributitted!

Alchemy, that's ridiculous. Clearly she should sue the park architect for not installing guardrails in front of all lamp posts.

She should sue Isaac Newton's estate. Because gravity.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

She should sue Christopher Columbus' estate. Because America.
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

She should sue her mother for giving birth to her and starting this whole chain of events in the first place.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

She should probably consider moving back in with her parents and then file for bankruptcy.
    "ain't no thang but a chicken wang"

pretty sure bankruptcy doesn't absolve you of outstanding medical bills

Actually medical bills are one of the #1 reasons people file bankruptcy. It actually might not be a bad idea to talk to a bankruptcy lawyer see what your options are.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    one of the #1 reasons
    At least you didn't spell it "reason's".
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Maybe I should sue Obama because his stupid healthcare plan was supposed to cover this ish.

Actually medical bills are one of the #1 reasons people file bankruptcy. It actually might not be a bad idea to talk to a bankruptcy lawyer see what your options are.
    sorry, yeah you're right, had something else on the brain. but that will also cancel out any of her credit cards and make any kind of loan in the near future hard to get.

Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    At least you didn't spell it "reason's".
    I KNOW RIGHT
    last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    sorry, yeah you're right, had something else on the brain. but that will also cancel out any of her credit cards and make any kind of loan in the near future hard to get.
    go on...

It fucks with your credit for 7 years. I have vivid memories of the time my mom filed for bankruptcy when I was 12. I remember the stench of the office we sat in, and the way the lawyer's ample belly perched on top of his belt, defying physics with its rotund anger at being forced into a button-up shirt, forced upward by the tyranny of his slacks, and their refusal to admit anything beyond what I can only assume was his sweaty, pinched fupa.

It's not the most attractive option, frankly.

Also he had foamy spittle accumulated at the sides of his mouth as if he hadn't had anything to drink in a while, and he insisted on licking his thumb before turning each page as he instructed my mother where to sign.

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    True, but so is having $35k in medical bills at collection agencies on her credit report. Actually, it's probably worse. BK would wipe everything out for her and allow her to start fresh. She can start working to rebuild her credit right away.

*advice coming from a former financial counselor and not just some spewing jackass on the internet. BK would suck, but at least it would be over and not follow you around until its paid. It's off in seven and done with.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Just because you're a former financial counselor doesn't mean you're not a spewing jackass. Actually, it probably means you are.

I guess I meant "random" spewing jackass.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

What's with the quotes?

I think the quotes are meant for emphasis. She could have used italics as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    True, but so is having $35k in medical bills at collection agencies on her credit report. Actually, it's probably worse. BK would wipe everything out for her and allow her to start fresh. She can start working to rebuild her credit right away.

*advice coming from a former financial counselor and not just some spewing jackass on the internet. BK would suck, but at least it would be over and not follow you around until its paid. It's off in seven and done with.
    Yes, exactly. Which is why I said it would not be a bad idea to at least talk to a BK lawyer for some advice. My girlfriend is a lawyer currently specializing in bankruptcies so i hear about this stuff all the time. not all of them are sweaty and gross like the one Alma described.
    last.fm

What's with the quotes?
    What's with you being a giant piece of trolling shit?

I just sort of told off my aunt. WHO'S NEXT?!? I'M LOOKING AT YOU, MR. BELLY BUTTON LINT.

In other news, I spoke to a second lawyer today who said the same thing as the first one, except he accepted pictures of the lamp post to mull over with his partner. He'll get back to me with official bad news on Monday.

WOO.

Coachella Junkie chairmenmeow47's Avatar

i love a man who will make you hem and haw over the weekend.
    Quote Originally Posted by malcolmjamalawesome View Post
    It's when we discuss Coachella that we are at our collective dipshittiest.

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    is it still 7 years or did it change to 10? or am i thinking of dui's here in ca? i have been considering filing for bk. based on my disability and the money i get from the government i won't be buying a home or getting any loan anytime soon anyway. with the transplant possible in the future i would like to go into it with no debt in case something should happen to me, don't want it passed on to family. have charged up a bit on cards over the 20 years i have had them. never missed a payment and have a pretty decent credit score, but with the costs involved post transplant i need that money to go towards medications and post transplant care, not minimum payments for shit i have purchased in that time that based on the little box on my statements says will be paid off in 20 years. we were quoted between $400-500/month in prescription costs post-op...for life. ouch.

also, there is a "bankruptcy for dummies" book available and if it's a pretty basic bk it may be possible to do it lawyer free.
    Last edited by JustSteve; 08-03-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

I'm not going to donate, not because I don't like Alma, but because this is exactly what's supposed to happen to people who do stupid shit like this. Sorry Alma. Love ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

I WASN'T EVEN ON THE LINE, DAMMIT!