Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 543

Thread: Fantasy Football '12

  1. #361
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    I had Ryan Mattews and traded him for Desean Jackson. That is turning out to be a great trade for me. Thank god.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  2. #362
    old school Fourthisto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    3,193

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Geez, Boys II Mendenhall, way to run up the score against me. I'll remember this next time.
    14 in a row = 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012a, 2012b, 2013a, 2013b, 2014a, 2014b


  3. #363
    old school LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,518

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    that got ugly quick.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

  4. #364
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,419

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    I'm only down by 7 points in one of my League and I still have Marshall, Austin, Murray, and Witten to go tonight and he has Chicago's Kicker left. Gotta love 29 points from both Rodgers and SF Defense. I'm liking my odds right now but probably just jinxed myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  5. #365
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I had Ryan Mattews and traded him for Desean Jackson. That is turning out to be a great trade for me. Thank god.
    I still wouldn't do that trade. Mathews was being punished last game because of the costly goal line fumble that he had the week before. He's the most dynamic runner in SD by far and will get a ton of touches this season. If he stays healthy all year he will put up low end RB1 type numbers, especially in PPR leagues.

  6. #366
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    I'm only down by 7 points in one of my League and I still have Marshall, Austin, Murray, and Witten to go tonight and he has Chicago's Kicker left. Gotta love 29 points from both Rodgers and SF Defense. I'm liking my odds right now but probably just jinxed myself.
    You got this for sure.

  7. #367
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    I needed a WR and Mattews is always hurt or fumbling the ball. I am happy with it so far.

    I am sure my tune will change down the road but for now it has paid off.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  8. #368
    AMBIVALENT bobert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    3,744

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by ENluv12 View Post
    I had Ryan Mattews and traded him for Desean Jackson. That is turning out to be a great trade for me. Thank god.
    If you still believe that at the end of the season I'll be amazed.

  9. #369

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    pretty happy with the stafford and greene trade for cj0k and peyton

  10. #370
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,502

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Game Notes

    All three of the losses for VanDownByTheRivers this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

    VanDownByTheRivers scored 105.74 points and lost. It is the highest losing score in the league this season.

    Even though VanDownByTheRivers lost, they had two players score higher than the leading scorer for shnazzlewaffle.
    Story of my life. It's last season all over again. You fuckers always have a career weekend when you match up against me.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

  11. #371

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by gillster17 View Post
    pretty happy with the stafford and greene trade for cj0k and peyton
    Yeah, that seems to have been a huge mistake by me. I felt like I had to abandon ship with CJ and Peyton, but looks like I might be wrong.

  12. #372
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,502

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    CJ1YPC was written off as a buy-low in virtually every fantasy column the past week or two. Also, Greene's value is even further plummeting now that Santonio Holmes is out for the year. The Jets now have arguably the worst receiving corps in the league, so they are just going to load the box every time against whichever RB they roll out there.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2013 Coachella FF Team = Demaryius Targaryen

  13. #373
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Hey guys, looking for some advice for this week.

    Who should I start at my third RB spot, and W/R Flex this week? My options are:

    CJ Spiller @ SF

    Brian Hartline @ Cin

    Johnathon Stewart vs. SEA

    Jacquizz Rodgers @ WAS

    Or Greg Jennings @ Ind (But Jennings more than likely isn't going to play.)

    At this point I'm thinking Spiller at RB3 and Hartline at FLEX. Idk tho. Advice would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor. I really need a win this week.
    Last edited by SepaGroove; 10-03-2012 at 09:28 AM.

  14. #374

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by ManImCool View Post
    CJ1YPC was written off as a buy-low in virtually every fantasy column the past week or two. Also, Greene's value is even further plummeting now that Santonio Holmes is out for the year. The Jets now have arguably the worst receiving corps in the league, so they are just going to load the box every time against whichever RB they roll out there.
    I'm hoping for Tebow time in the near future which would actually help Greene's production the same way Tebow made McGahee viable last year. Its time Rex, suck up to the hand of God.

  15. #375
    Member icedKeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    1,760

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Hey guys, looking for some advice for this week.

    Who should I start at my third RB spot, and W/R Flex this week? My options are:

    CJ Spiller @ SF

    Brian Hartline @ Cin

    Johnathon Stewart vs. SEA

    Jacquizz Rodgers @ WAS

    Or Greg Jennings @ Ind (But Jennings more than likely isn't going to play.)

    At this point I'm thinking Spiller at RB3 and Hartline at FLEX. Idk tho. Advice would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor. I really need a win this week.
    Hartline and Rodgers. Spiller probably won't do much this week, and I'm not a fan of Stewart at all, ever really. If you were ever going to roll the dice on Rodgers, do it this week. The Redskins seem to be the softest opponent.

    And I would start Hartline even if Jennings suits up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex

  16. #376
    old school unit300021's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    By The Beach, CA
    Posts
    3,419

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by unit300021 View Post
    So in one of my leagues Joe Flacco was dropped from a team. Now my starting QB is Rodgers but my back up is Russell Wilson. I have the first Waiver number so is Flacco worth losing it on or should I just pick up a Locker, Palmer, Luck, Dalton type for my back up QB?
    So Flacco made it through Waivers so I got him and got to keep my number 1 wavier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Why aren't there more good role models for fat people who fall down a lot?

  17. #377
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by icedKeg View Post
    Hartline and Rodgers. Spiller probably won't do much this week, and I'm not a fan of Stewart at all, ever really. If you were ever going to roll the dice on Rodgers, do it this week. The Redskins seem to be the softest opponent.

    And I would start Hartline even if Jennings suits up.
    Thanks for the advice.

    Rodgers is a risky play. The Redskins are the softest opponent for my RBs, but they have shut down Steven Jackson, the law firm, and Doug Martin so far this year. That shows that they're pretty stingy against the run. BUT Darren Sproles did pretty well against them and he and Rodgers are very similar players, and my league is PPR. Eventhough it's risky I like the Rodgers suggestion.

  18. #378
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,839

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quick, I picked up Andre Roberts (AZ Cards) due to big game last week and 4 td's total this season. Would anyone give him a start (flex) over Antonio Gates or Greg Olsen? Gates done fuck all this season, but has good match up against NO this weekend. Any AZ fans (tom?) see good things in A. Roberts?
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

  19. #379
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by Bud Luster View Post
    Quick, I picked up Andre Roberts (AZ Cards) due to big game last week and 4 td's total this season. Would anyone give him a start (flex) over Antonio Gates or Greg Olsen? Gates done fuck all this season, but has good match up against NO this weekend. Any AZ fans (tom?) see good things in A. Roberts?
    I'd start Gates. But Andre Roberts was a good pick up.

  20. #380
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    One of the guys in my league has Fred Jackson and I have C.J. Spiller, so he offered me Mendenhall for Spiller.

    Should I do it?

  21. #381
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,391

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    Hey guys, looking for some advice for this week.

    Who should I start at my third RB spot, and W/R Flex this week? My options are:

    CJ Spiller @ SF

    Brian Hartline @ Cin

    Johnathon Stewart vs. SEA

    Jacquizz Rodgers @ WAS

    Or Greg Jennings @ Ind (But Jennings more than likely isn't going to play.)

    At this point I'm thinking Spiller at RB3 and Hartline at FLEX. Idk tho. Advice would be greatly appreciated and I'll return the favor. I really need a win this week.
    All of those RB matchups are unfortunate but I'd honestly roll with Spiller. He's obviously the best back from the bunch even with Jackson in there. All have a chance of getting shut down but I think Spiller has the best chance to do some damage. That and Hartline as your flex, no question.

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    One of the guys in my league has Fred Jackson and I have C.J. Spiller, so he offered me Mendenhall for Spiller.

    Should I do it?
    Fuuuuuuuck no.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  22. #382
    old school TickleMeElmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Anchorage
    Posts
    3,391

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Alright, my turn for a question. Who do I start as my flex player with 0.25 pts PPR? Domenik Hixon vs. CLE or Brian Hartline vs. CIN? Hartline has been hot so far and could very well continue to produce but Hixon has an interesting matchup against a weak CLE defense with Joe Haden out and subbing in for and injured Nicks and possibly no Barden due to concussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

  23. #383
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,217

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Alright, my turn for a question. Who do I start as my flex player with 0.25 pts PPR? Domenik Hixon vs. CLE or Brian Hartline vs. CIN? Hartline has been hot so far and could very well continue to produce but Hixon has an interesting matchup against a weak CLE defense with Joe Haden out and subbing in for and injured Nicks and possibly no Barden due to concussion.
    If Barden doesn't play you have to go with Hixon, but if he does I would go with Hartline.

  24. #384
    Member ENluv12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    A whales vagina
    Posts
    2,097

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    If Barden doesn't play you have to go with Hixon, but if he does I would go with Hartline.
    This
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

  25. #385
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,336

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    A very organic 18 points for my Rams defense in all my leagues last night.

  26. #386
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,839

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    One of the guys in my league has Fred Jackson and I have C.J. Spiller, so he offered me Mendenhall for Spiller.

    Should I do it?
    I wouldn't. Spiller could pay off big time if Jackson goes down again or slumps. The latter is more possible I think. Jackson got 16 carries last week to Spiller's ten. I think that ratio will swing in Spiller's favor and that he could eventually become the feature back there.

    also, thanks for the advice. Roberts does look good, they targeted him a bunch last night. He didn't have big numbers, but glad I've got him for bye week replacement and such.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

  27. #387

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Spiller is a monster and the premier back of the team. Wish Jackson would just go jump off a cliff. Half joking.

    Went big on the Rams last night starting their D, kicker, and the mid-game injured Amadallababa in fantasy. 28pts mostly from the defense. Fisher seems to have their D humming. Need a f-in win, man, dying here 0-4 out of the gates. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/boxscor...&version=quick

  28. #388
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,336

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    LOL at all the people who thought they won the lottery with Spiller once Jackson got hurt.

  29. #389

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12


  30. #390
    old school Bud Luster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Ciudad de Accion
    Posts
    4,839

    Default Re: Fantasy Football '12

    Quote Originally Posted by PlayaDelWes View Post
    LOL at all the people who thought they won the lottery with Spiller once Jackson got hurt.
    Most people did win the lottery with Spiller once Jackson got hurt. He scored huge points for me in all the games that Jackson was out. He even scored in double digits the game he sustained the injury (week 3). He got the opportunity to earn more carries and may end up as the #1 back on the team as soon as this weekend. They do have a tough match up with SF though.
    Quote Originally Posted by PotVsKtl View Post
    The middle class needs sick beats.

Similar Threads

  1. Fantasy Football '11
    By Fourthisto in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 627
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 12:18 PM
  2. Fantasy Football Anyone?
    By Jenniehoo in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 10-03-2009, 10:57 PM
  3. Fantasy Football
    By thefunkylama in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Fantasy Football
    By dorkfish in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2007, 08:41 PM
  5. Fantasy Football
    By BlueDevil50 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •