Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beverage Packages

Default Beverage Packages

Don't know if anyone has logged into the Celebrity website to see that the packages are available, but mine have been purchased!! I have cruised Celebrity before, and was really hoping they would offer these packages, and indeed they are available. The price may seem steep, but it's like $50/ day for drinks. Soda, bottled water, beer, wine, booze. That shit adds up fast. $50 is done at noon! (Mimosas and Coke Zero at breakfast in Oceanview Cafe)

If you haven't already, I would suggest taking a look at the packages. In my mind, it goes from buying drinks and thinking about the mounting costs and the guilt involved, to actually trying to get a good deal. Totally different experience if you ask me. Anyway, see you in Ft. Lauderdale!!

Default Re: Beverage Packages

all fuck I forgot about this.
    Translation

Quote Originally Posted by WhyTheLongFace View Post
    Still pretty serious about this.

Perfume Genius @ The Independent 10/21/14
    Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14
    Death From Above 1979 @ The Independent 11/17/14
    The Drive by Truckers, Sturgill Simpson @ The Fillmore 11/20/14
    Caribou @The Fillmore 03/01/14

Last.fm

We got one of the Premium non-alcoholic beverage packages and the total cost for our Bahamas cruise including tax was $55.89 per person. That is not per day, that's for the whole cruise. They are not offering any alcoholic packages on these cruises. But this package includes sodas, juices, energy drinks, smart water, bottle water, specialty coffees, etc. Just no booze. We also got a stateroom bar set up with a 1-liter bottle of Stoli and mixers.

Quote Originally Posted by Davids81 View Post
    Don't know if anyone has logged into the Celebrity website to see that the packages are available, but mine have been purchased!! I have cruised Celebrity before, and was really hoping they would offer these packages, and indeed they are available. The price may seem steep, but it's like $50/ day for drinks. Soda, bottled water, beer, wine, booze. That shit adds up fast. $50 is done at noon! (Mimosas and Coke Zero at breakfast in Oceanview Cafe)

If you haven't already, I would suggest taking a look at the packages. In my mind, it goes from buying drinks and thinking about the mounting costs and the guilt involved, to actually trying to get a good deal. Totally different experience if you ask me. Anyway, see you in Ft. Lauderdale!!
    Were you able to book the package with the alcohol? It looks like it's showing on the site but there is a message saying the alcohol packages are not available.

No booze package?
    You Gonna.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    They check your age at a rave? That means its not a rave.

Quote Originally Posted by kronz420 View Post
    No booze package?
    You Gonna.jpg
    When I look at my reservation there is a button to buy the booze package but then below it says the booze packages cannot be purchased online and I heard elsewhere the booze package was not available on our sailings. Who knows, maybe I will just call Celebrity tomorrow and see if I can add it on.

Lurker

Unhappy Re: Beverage Packages

they aren't offering the alcoholic beverage packages to my knowledge! i asked earlier on when we would find out prices for those and they told me they wouldnt be offering them but "drinks would be reasonably priced." buuuut. i dont believe it.

Keester a lot of booze.

FWIW I have already purchased the Premium alcohol package. To your point, though (Meghanlassiter) I was told that the alcohol packages would not be available for this cruise. I really don't see them giving much of a hassle if you get on the boat and have paid the money. Celebrity has always went above and beyond in my experience, and if the package being available is an error, then a refund would be in order, or perhaps they would just honor the few that slipped through before they caught the mistake?

I've already purchased the non-alcoholic package and a stateroom bar set up. I might call Celebrity and see if they can apply those monies paid toward the alcohol packages for my husband and myself. Then there are no surprises in the end with the bar tab. Though, with a 1 liter bottle of Stoli in our room, that may be all we need for the weekend and a couple extra drinks here and there. Or if they are actually offering the alcoholic packages once we board I might be able to convert then. Regardless, it is confusing that the capability to pre-order and pre-pay the alcohol package online despite the note on there saying we can't purchase them.

David, this is my first sailiing on Celebrity but I have cruised Royal Caribbean a lot and they always seem to honor things like giving on board credit, etc. So I'm betting if you get on board and they say you can't have that package they will just give you on board credit.

Megan, all the times I have cruised drinks were pretty reasonable, like $6 for a Bacardi and diet Coke. That's pretty much what we pay whe I live. I have also paid anywhere from $8-$12 for a martini on a cruise (Royal Caribbean, owned by same company Celebrity is) and the price depended on the martini ingredients. I have never thought that cruise ship drinks were more expensive than what I'd pay at home in a bar. So hopefully they will keep the decent pricing on this sailing and not raise them just because we are on a chartered cruise.

I'm sure you have had this discussion, but if not...

41xoS7nfscL.jpg
    BLADDERS

I've been on 6 cruises in my life. These things are a miracle. Don't put too many in one suitcase or expect them to be thrown out.

The way I do it:
    2 bottles of wine - checked in and delievered to room (usually free and allowed)
    Two bladders in each suitcase
    1st pair 1st suitcase- Placed inside grocery bag (cheap, but whatever) with shampoo, conditioner, and mouthwash bottle.
    2nd pair 2nd suitcase- Placed inside grocery bag with cologne, perfume, toothpaste, deodorant, or any miscellaneous liquid based item.

Do this along with chasers you'll have with your drink card - boom - you are set!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

I'm wondering if on this sailing Celebrity will honor the 2 bottles of wine per cabin. I heard that on chartered cruises they do not. I guess that's another one to add to the list of questions.

I'm not sneaking any bagged whiskey ....no siree bob...that is totally not my style.
    Translation

Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14

Last.fm

Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    I'm not sneaking any bagged whiskey ....no siree bob...that is totally not my style.
    Tee hee

I chatted with SS Coachella. They ARE allowing premium nonalcoholic and alcoholic packages, but not all options are available. The Celebrity site is wrong.

Sweetness. The premium package is where it's at anyway. I got the reg. alcohol package on a cruise I took in March, and there is a bunch of limitations with beer as well as wine and stuff. With this ship having that badass craft beer bar in Michael's Club, the limit on the lower alcohol package would have made it worthless in there.

Just curious, but could one of you post the packages and pricing levels? Or is that posted somewhere and I don't know about it?
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

You should be able to see the details when you log in to Celebrity and look at your account. There is a tab for beverage packages. I have cut and pasted the two selections I have on my reservation online.

Premium Non-Alcoholic Package

Enjoy nearly our entire selection of sodas selections on board including all canned and fountain soft drinks from Coca Cola, Premium Bottled Water from Evian, Perrier and San Pellegrino, Specialty Coffees and Teas, Non-Alcoholic Frozen Drinks and Smoothies, Red Bull Energy Drink and Specialty Waters from Vitamin Water.

*Starting From

54.00 USD this is for the 3-day Bahamas cruise (not per day, this is the total price not including tax)

Premium Package

For the ultimate in value and convenience, our premium package provides all the benefits of our Premium Non-Alcoholic Package. In addition, you can enjoy our entire selection of Beers as well as Spirits, Cocktails and Wines by the Glass up to $12 per serving.
    *Starting From

162.00 USD this is for the 3-day Bahamas cruise (not per day, this is the total price not including tax)

I see. I see.

I am not going on this trip. Was just curious.

In a perfect world, in my mind, I'd hope this ship had a 21+ AND Premium bev package bar only establishment. This way the boat wouldn't have to worry about squandering sales, underage drinking...but more importantly an area to get HAMMERED with the freedom and intent to "buy" a round of drinks to friends and vice versa.

Did what I say make any sense or am I just delusional?

Quote Originally Posted by ivankay View Post
    ^The cruise is 21+.
    Proves how much I know! Hahaha. Well that is half the equation. It's going to be a good time then.

We would not have signed up if it was not 21+!

ALL YOU CAN DRINK PLUS PULP aaaaahhh

Jamaica Premium beverage package is only $248 .I got one for myself so excited to make drunk facebook statuses while on the boat.
    Translation

Moodymann @ PW 10/25/14

Last.fm

Don't forget to investigate what the roaming charges for you phone will be. i'm sure you don't want to drop an additional $250 on fb status updates.

So I was rooting around the Celebrity web site and found this little ditty:

"Celebrity Cruises reserves the right to impose a fuel supplement of up to $10 per guest per day on all guests if the price of West Texas Intermediate fuel exceeds $65 per barrel."

Not too sure if I looked up the right price, but found a site that said it's currently more than $88/barrel. So will there be an extra $30-$40 fuel surcharge per person? Could have put that $ to better use, like alcoholic drinking fuel.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakekvnty View Post
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    "I'm a thief and a shitkicker, and I wanna be famous."
    - D. Davenport

I do not think they have implemented the fuel surcharge at this time. You will know if they have, they will email you. They buy futures in oil years in advance so just because oil is high today it does not mean they will implement it today when gas at the pump is high. In my years of cruising, they have done the fuel surcharge only once and that was several years go. They do everything to avoid charging the surcharge. Oil has to be a LOT higher than $88/barrel before they actually implement that.

Quote Originally Posted by RumRunner View Post
    I do not think they have implemented the fuel surcharge at this time. You will know if they have, they will email you. They buy futures in oil years in advance so just because oil is high today it does not mean they will implement it today when gas at the pump is high. In my years of cruising, they have done the fuel surcharge only once and that was several years go. They do everything to avoid charging the surcharge. Oil has to be a LOT higher than $88/barrel before they actually implement that.
    That is a relief. Thanks.
    All you ladybois want inside this pink slip
    You bitchez will all CUM-ba-ya when y'all see my pee-shooter.
    "I'm a thief and a shitkicker, and I wanna be famous."
    - D. Davenport

I work for Celebrity Cruises. The premium alcoholic package is a no brainer. You can also bring two bottles of wine per stateroom. Why try to sneak alcohol when you can have an open bar all cruise long for $248.40? C'mon now, the Silhouette is a pretty big ship.. Imagine all the runs to your stateroom for refills? Wack.

I'll be onboard with my friends on the 19th. Hope to meet you some of you there! Have fun and be safe!

AJ

No need to worry of fuel surcharges, won't happen.

I just bought our bevvie packages! See you fuckers on the Jamaica leg!

AJ, we heard that on these chartered cruises that Celebrity is not allowing the 2 bottles per stateroom. Someone asked Celebrity directly and I think GV even said that we could not bring our own. But I agree, the beverage packages are a great deal.