Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 40

Thread: Snack Attack

  1. #1
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Snack Attack

    I want something to eat but I dont know what. I walked around the house a few times and searched in the pantry but alas, there was nothing that looked tasty. I even opened the fridge multiple times, hopeing that each time I opened it something magical and new would pop in there.

    Anyone have any suggestions for a good snack?
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  2. #2
    Member rampaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    380

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    It sounds a little odd, but a banana with a slice of American cheese wrapped around it is mighty damn tasty. My husband makes fun of me when I make this little snack for myself, but dangit I got it off of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood when I was seven, and Mister Rogers does not lie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

    I want to be on the forefront of change, so when the nippless revolution starts, I'm going to lead the charge.

  3. #3
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Some toast with peanut butter and mustard
    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  4. #4
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by rampaige View Post
    It sounds a little odd, but a banana with a slice of American cheese wrapped around it is mighty damn tasty. My husband makes fun of me when I make this little snack for myself, but dangit I got it off of Mister Rogers' Neighborhood when I was seven, and Mister Rogers does not lie.
    Gaah! I hate Mr. Roger's! He's so damn scary!! The whole taking off his shoes and putting the same ones on but for the house?? Also, I'm sure that goldfish didn't live that long -.-

    You know what is good? Peanut butter and jelly, butter, banana, sandwiches.

    Cept I don't feel like eating those right now.

    Peanut butter and mustard????
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    I want something to eat but I dont know what. I walked around the house a few times and searched in the pantry but alas, there was nothing that looked tasty. I even opened the fridge multiple times, hopeing that each time I opened it something magical and new would pop in there.

    Anyone have any suggestions for a good snack?
    Wow you have a pantry
    We're not becoming friends

  6. #6
    Member rampaige's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    380

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Have you ever had a BBQ potato chip sandwich? It's as white trash as it sounds, but oh so delicious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yablonowitz View Post

    I want to be on the forefront of change, so when the nippless revolution starts, I'm going to lead the charge.

  7. #7
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by rampaige View Post
    Have you ever had a BBQ potato chip sandwich? It's as white trash as it sounds, but oh so delicious.
    Mmmm that does sound tasty, but woe is me...I don't have any bread
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    cold white north
    Posts
    2,281

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    a can of tuna perhaps?
    I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.

  9. #9
    Bambi menikmati's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    North Hollywood, CA
    Posts
    15,060

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    oh i thought this was about a shark attack

  10. #10
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    1. My aunt's old job was to answer Mr. Rogers' fan mail, and she got me a replica trolley once. And when she was a kid, they would go to all sorts of parties and he would be there. And he was nice.

    2. What kind of a person has a pantry and no bread?

    3. The beach my family goes to has had three shark attacks in the past month.

  11. #11
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    1. My aunt's old job was to answer Mr. Rogers' fan mail, and she got me a replica trolley once. And when she was a kid, they would go to all sorts of parties and he would be there. And he was nice.

    2. What kind of a person has a pantry and no bread?

    3. The beach my family goes to has had three shark attacks in the past month.
    Mr. Roger's died on my birthday

    I have no bread because I ate it all last night >.< It was those damn peanut butter nutella sandwiches...so tasty...

    We should try wrangling the sharks!
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  12. #12
    MENACING Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,961

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Pancakes or waffles are pretty much the only acceptable Sunday morning answers to this question, in my opinion. Preferably with sliced bananas and strawberries.

    Or leftovers. I had paella for breakfast, and it was damn good.

  13. #13
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Mr. Roger's died on my birthday

    I have no bread because I ate it all last night >.< It was those damn peanut butter nutella sandwiches...so tasty...

    We should try wrangling the sharks!


    Andy warhol died one year to the day before I was born

    You need to learn to pace yourself

    I hate sharks, you should eat them all

  14. #14
    old school SubBass49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego/El Cajon
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    I usually scrounge for some type of meat...usually leftovers...then slap it together with some cheese & tortillas...nuke it for a minute...and it's all good
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

  15. #15

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    dry cereal or curry
    We're not becoming friends

  16. #16
    Member smokealotapotamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bend, OR
    Posts
    682

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by SubBass49 View Post
    I usually scrounge for some type of meat...usually leftovers...then slap it together with some cheese & tortillas...nuke it for a minute...and it's all good
    I've been doing this for years, it rocks.
    Alright... I regret the screen name.

  17. #17
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Pancakes or waffles are pretty much the only acceptable Sunday morning answers to this question, in my opinion. Preferably with sliced bananas and strawberries.

    Or leftovers. I had paella for breakfast, and it was damn good.

    Holy shit you just made me salivate.

    I fucking love breakfast food....mmm....I fucking love food in general....mmm...
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  18. #18
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Hannahrain View Post
    Andy warhol died one year to the day before I was born

    You need to learn to pace yourself

    I hate sharks, you should eat them all

    That's pretty cool, I think you kicked my ass with "Celebrity death dates".

    Bread is so good....mmm..bread...

    I'm chinese, of course I eat sharks!
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  19. #19
    Citizen Erased idrive1life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,176

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quentin,

    I already posted this in one snack thread a while back. You will probably like these or probably your parents love these but you ignore them:











    or go to PF Changs and order their Banana Spring Rolls.

  20. #20
    LOLocaust Survivor Hannahrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    stately Rain Manor
    Posts
    17,455

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    That's pretty cool, I think you kicked my ass with "Celebrity death dates".

    Bread is so good....mmm..bread...

    I'm chinese, of course I eat sharks!
    Don't let it get you down.

    I just had a sandwich on sourdough.

    I ate alligator the other day and it was good. Could an alligator beat a shark in a fight?

  21. #21
    old school SubBass49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego/El Cajon
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    alligator is TASTY...so is Pocky...lol
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

  22. #22
    Banned thelastgreatman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    The Wasteland (LA)
    Posts
    12,772

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Weirdest thing I ever used to eat were peanut butter, mayonnaise, and banana sandwiches. Believe it, it's awesome.

    Also Quent, have you tried pussy?

    =)
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

  23. #23
    Citizen Erased idrive1life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,176

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    ^ haha pics pls

  24. #24
    Member AEversW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Bakersfield, california
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    HUMMUS AND PITA CHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    lollipops and crisps

  25. #25
    old school SubBass49's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego/El Cajon
    Posts
    2,744

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    lol...I'm guessing "no" on that one...from what I can gather at least...
    Coachella Vet: '99, '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09...

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    SUBBASS49 WAS AN INSIDE JOB!!!!!!!

  26. #26
    Old Gay Guy gaypalmsprings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Palm Springs, CA
    Posts
    20,734

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Paste

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You shouldn't feel uncool for not going to EDC, you should feel uncool because you are uncool.

  27. #27
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Hummas is so good!!!

    Pocky is so good! I love pocky! Oh snaps, does anyone else like those jelly cups with the fruit inside? I have acess to Chinatown so I can grab some for whoever wants some!
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  28. #28
    Member Quentin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Francisco Ca
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    Paste

    I used to eat playdough.
    Peace, Love and Coachella.

  29. #29
    Cobra psychic friend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    valley girl
    Posts
    9,298

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    ew, i hated mr. rogers.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

  30. #30
    Member AEversW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Bakersfield, california
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: Snack Attack

    Quote Originally Posted by Quentin View Post
    Hummas is so good!!!

    Pocky is so good! I love pocky! Oh snaps, does anyone else like those jelly cups with the fruit inside? I have acess to Chinatown so I can grab some for whoever wants some!
    i've had those before...they are rather tasty
    lollipops and crisps

Similar Threads

  1. ZACK ATTACK
    By hammered in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-18-2007, 12:57 PM
  2. Favorite Snack?
    By woogie846 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-25-2007, 10:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •