Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BOOKING TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2013

Lurker

Default Re: BOOKING TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2013

Booked flights from Glasgow to New York for three nights before we go to Coachella. Once the last installment of the Coachella payment is paid on the 1st of January, we're going to book our flights from New York to Palm Springs on Wednesday the 10th of April and have two night in Palm Springs before heading to Homewood Suites on the Friday morning. Getting very exciting now!!

Since you're in Palm Springs for a couple of days, I highly recommend going to the Integraton and getting a sound bath. We did it last year and it was pretty neat.

http://www.integratron.com/Welcome.html

/niceness
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

Hi Guys,

I just found this thread and boy am i glad! I'm from the UK and have the travel package booked for weekend 1. We're going to be staying at Miramonte! Is anyone staying there?

Lurker

Ill also be repin' Aus at coachella

Staying at Marriott Desert Villas for the relative comfort! Can't do camping anymore, this is borne out of a pretty horrendous camping experience at Roskilde '07!

Looking forward to a bit of sun!

haha woo cant wait hey, lineup has got me keeen. is everyone going the 1st weekend ?

Hey Sean,
    We'll be at the Homewood Suites on the first weekend too, arriving Thursday night. PM me your details if you want to intro yourself. Reisshurt will be there too. Less than a month to go!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanjk23 View Post
    Booked flights from Glasgow to New York for three nights before we go to Coachella. Once the last installment of the Coachella payment is paid on the 1st of January, we're going to book our flights from New York to Palm Springs on Wednesday the 10th of April and have two night in Palm Springs before heading to Homewood Suites on the Friday morning. Getting very exciting now!!