Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BOOKING TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2013

Default BOOKING TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2013

Hello,
    im from australia and am currently planning going round the world next year with my first stop hopeing to head to the U.S to tame coachella in 2013. i missed out on presale tickets as i was unaware it was happening so shortly after the festival this year so i have been doing some research and looking into various ways as to i would be able to garantee tickets, ive followed links off the official website (www.coachella.com) and have found myself following the links to valleymusictravel.com and am wondering if anyone knows to ensure that booking a hotel package with these guys through this site http://valleymusictravel.com/coachel...3_weekend1.php would ensure that i get tickets for coachella 2013 aswell as accomodation and shuttle transfers to and from the event from friday the 12th - sunday 14th april 2013. if this is the case i will be looking to book these ASAP so i can also look at getting flights from australia direct to the US for around that time, if anyone is able to provide me with any extra information it would be muchly appreciated as i obviously cant book accomodation or flights for that matter to arrange to organise anything else until i know booking one of these packages would have everything sorted for me so all id have to do is turn up to the hotel i choose to book on the day collect my tickets and begin arguably what i believe will be 3 of the best days of my life!! thanks for taking the time to read my post, hope someone can help me out!

cheers!

Default Re: BOOKING TRAVEL PACKAGE FOR 2013

I did a travel package this year. It was flawless. The people at Valley Music could not have been nicer. Everything was there and ready for us on the day before the start (Thursday). Wristbands and shuttle passes were all there. The shuttle was right outside of the hotel doors. I stayed at the Renassance Palm Springs and have already booked again for 2013. If you decide to go the travel package route you are pretty much locked into the deal. You won't get anything until you actually show up to the hotel, but you are guarentted passes.

Valley Music Travel is AMAZING. I have booked with them for the past 2 years and already have next years package on layaway. The staff are great and super helpful. Nothing has ever gone wrong for me with this company. I love them

They are legit
    Just when I think you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this…and totally redeem yourself!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    she should get an abortion then go to chella
    Quote Originally Posted by Bougie24 View Post
    You people are disgusting for posting this shit on my thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neighborhood Creep View Post
    Look up your moms skirt when she is dancing

sounds perfect everyone thanks for your help!

and this is no doubt a stupid question but the music festival is definately the 1st weekend? haha

it seems to land around april 15th. there are two weekends again too...
    Quote Originally Posted by Reisshurt View Post
    and this is no doubt a stupid question but the music festival is definately the 1st weekend? haha

Hey Reisshurt,
    We are coming from New Zealand for our honeymoon and plan to book a hotel package. The main reasons the package appealed to us is having guaranteed tix, transport and not having to schlep any camping gear from halfway round the world! I did Splendour in 2010, and getting transport from/to Brisbane was a mission. I'll repost in this thread when we've booked our hotel and share the process – sounds like all will be pretty sweet though. Good luck with your booking!

You went to Brisbane by choice?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    well, for all intensive porpoises it is, will sell out within seconds tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by korbinn View Post
    It's jsut dawned on me that I'm overly confident and a extremely ocd perfectionist.

Lurker

I'm travelling from the UK so am glad that I have stumbled upon your post! If you have any advice you can offer about this whole booking thing please do because I feel a bit clueless at present!

Good to hear that another Aussie is down for this adventure. Will be my first time, but will be catching up with mates from LA in amongst all the fun and chaos that Coachella will be.
    I have already booked, but since I'm doing this by myself also, I have a spare wristband with room and shuttles included. So if someone does get stuck, I could help out. 5 festivals in 6 months... Going to well trained for 3 days in Indio.

Quote Originally Posted by sonofhal View Post
    You went to Brisbane by choice?
    No, but it was the closest intl airport to Splendour, so not much choice there.

@kateypeb booking appears to be sweet ! 192 days to go !!! wooooooooooo. have you booked yet ?
    Last edited by Reisshurt; 10-02-2012 at 02:50 AM.

@beat79 oath!! going to be real wild! ive been getting in plenty of practice also, hit splendour in byron earlier this year, and hit brisbane parklife last weekend, with a few more loose days penciled in before the big one in april! going to try get glastonbury tickets for next year this sunday, 2013 is shaping up to be quite the bender!

@kateypeb booking appears to be sweet ! 192 days to go !!! wooooooooooo. have you booked yet ?
    Hey Reisshurt, I still haven't booked the hotel! Where did you end up booking? And are you doing the first weekend? The hotels for each weekend are a bit different. I'm getting pretty bloody excited though!!! Can't believe you're going to Glastonbury as well (good luck with getting tix).
    YAY!!!

@beat79 oath!! going to be real wild! ive been getting in plenty of practice also, hit splendour in byron earlier this year, and hit brisbane parklife last weekend, with a few more loose days penciled in before the big one in april! going to try get glastonbury tickets for next year this sunday, 2013 is shaping up to be quite the bender!
    I have my summer worked out. BDO, Soundwave, Womadelaide and hopefully a few other shows. Also sent you a pm...

Quote Originally Posted by katetypeb View Post
    Hey Reisshurt, I still haven't booked the hotel! Where did you end up booking? And are you doing the first weekend? The hotels for each weekend are a bit different. I'm getting pretty bloody excited though!!! Can't believe you're going to Glastonbury as well (good luck with getting tix).
    YAY!!!
    doing weekend 1 and staying at homewood suites palm desert, nice and close/one of the cheaper ones ! when you book these travel package thing tho it comes with all bus transfers to and from the festival each day so it should be sweet regardless of where u stay ! ps 5 and a half hours till glastonbury tickets, cross your fingers for me ! haha

doing weekend 1 and staying at homewood suites palm desert, nice and close/one of the cheaper ones ! when you book these travel package thing tho it comes with all bus transfers to and from the festival each day so it should be sweet regardless of where u stay ! ps 5 and a half hours till glastonbury tickets, cross your fingers for me ! haha
    Makes two of us at Homewood Suites.

Lurker

Quote Originally Posted by beatz79 View Post
    Makes two of us at Homewood Suites.
    Three

Quote Originally Posted by kerr_shona View Post
    I'm travelling from the UK so am glad that I have stumbled upon your post! If you have any advice you can offer about this whole booking thing please do because I feel a bit clueless at present!

Ditto

Make that four! Just booked and very excited and finger-crossy about the lineup.

Quote Originally Posted by seanjk23 View Post
    Three

Make that four! Just booked and very excited and finger-crossy about the lineup.
    I think we need to meet for a drink! Don't worry about the lineup. They won't let us down.

haha woo this is going to be loose!

haha woo this is going to be loose!
    It isn't a sprint, but a marathon.

This little group better start connecting via facebook... Pm details please.

Will do!

Quote Originally Posted by beatz79 View Post
    This little group better start connecting via facebook... Pm details please.

Didja get Glastonbury tickets?

@sjp<3usa and @kerr_shona, do you guys need any help? It seems most of us here are staying at Homewood Suites on the first weekend. (They are the only hotel that does breakfast BTW). Booking was pretty easy, once you register.

Also, does anyone need a ride from LA to Coachella and/or vice versa? We'll be hiring a car, though we will probably be going to Disneyland before or after. Our first time in the states, so it has to be done I'm afraid.

anyway don't be shy, we're all friends here who just happen to've not met yet.

sorry for the slow replys dont get on here too often, no good on glastonbury tickets, waited in line for 5 hours and still had no luck! no giving up yet tho, hopefully will get lucky in the resale if not ill just have to jump the fence haha. we will hitch a ride to coachella with you for sure if the offer is still there!! we arrive in LA on the 2nd of april, wanted to go to disneyland anyway haha. my name is reiss hurt, add me on facebook!

@sjp<3usa and @kerr_shona, do you guys need any help? It seems most of us here are staying at Homewood Suites on the first weekend. (They are the only hotel that does breakfast BTW). Booking was pretty easy, once you register.

Also, does anyone need a ride from LA to Coachella and/or vice versa? We'll be hiring a car, though we will probably be going to Disneyland before or after. Our first time in the states, so it has to be done I'm afraid.

anyway don't be shy, we're all friends here who just happen to've not met yet.

Hey, just added you on FB. See you've already friendified Beatz79 too. Sweet as. Is it just you needing a lift? We arrive in LA on the 9th. Probably head to Coachella for the Thursday night.

sorry for the slow replys dont get on here too often, no good on glastonbury tickets, waited in line for 5 hours and still had no luck! no giving up yet tho, hopefully will get lucky in the resale if not ill just have to jump the fence haha. we will hitch a ride to coachella with you for sure if the offer is still there!! we arrive in LA on the 2nd of april, wanted to go to disneyland anyway haha. my name is reiss hurt, add me on facebook!