Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No Camping Help!!

Default No Camping Help!!

Me and my friend got our tickets yesterday but in the rush forgot to get any camping passes. We are coming from the U.K and it's our first time at the festival. Can anyone help and tell us what other options there are for places to stay. Much appreciated.

Default Re: No Camping Help!!

I would call Frontgate and see if there's any way to get a Car Camping pass attached to an order that you already made. I don't see why it would be impossible, but who knows.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

Quote Originally Posted by microcuts View Post
    I would call Frontgate and see if there's any way to get a Car Camping pass attached to an order that you already made. I don't see why it would be impossible, but who knows.
    What he said. You should be able to add it to your order. Email them and or call them and inquire. Never hurts to ask.

Thanks guys. This might sound stupid but do you actually need a car to get in with a car camping pass?

yessir.

Same thing happened to me, I called frontgate, spoke to a nice lady who just tacked it on and linked it. Very simple!!!!

CAR CAMPING PASS Qty: 1
    APR 11 - 14 Empire Polo Club (Indio, CA) Doors at 12:00PM PDT [All Ages]
    PRICE/SECTION QUANTITY PRICE EA SUBTOTAL
    Car Camping Pass 1 $85.00 $85.00
    DELIVERY Shipping (Domestic Shipping) SERVICE CHARGES $0.00
    SUBTOTAL $85.00
    ORDER TOTAL $85.00
    DELIVERY INFORMATION
    Domestic Shipping
    All passes will be mailed out in early March 2013. Signature will be required for delivery (make sure you ship to an address you will be at during the day). Passes will NOT be delivered to P.O. boxes.

I got the opposite.....they sold me a camping pass without a festival ticket. I had chosen both and everything was available...but this is all that showed up on my receipt and all I was charged for.

On the phone with FG now. Ill update in a bit.

i have same problem. i been searchin the site but its a lot to look for. what number do I call Or what is the contact email gor me to add camping passes?

Front Gate Contact Info
    PHONE: 888-512-SHOW
    EMAIL: support@fgtcustomerservice.com

Quote Originally Posted by H_is_O View Post
    Same thing happened to me, I called frontgate, spoke to a nice lady who just tacked it on and linked it. Very simple!!!!
    Me too, instead I didn't speak with the nice lady, but with a cigar-voice guy, lol.

Thanks Guys!!!!!! Just rung up and got my camping tickets!!! That's a massive weight of my and my friend's mind. The countdown begins.

You waited over 7 months to call?
    Last edited by Mike Litoris; 01-03-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TickleMeElmo View Post
    Coachella will come out of the closet announcing it's gay. Most will applaud it while some will sell their passes.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i wanted camping help. guess i have to go somewhere eelse.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

what type of camping help do you need?

Haha. Yeah us Brits love to procrastinate.

Yeah fuck me and my 2 friends who are going didn't talk about who was going to buy the tent camping pass so all of us assumed someone else would add it but none of us did. We cant drive cause we have exams till Thursday 18th so we have to fly on friday morning. One of my friends luckily though is done exams on Wednesday so he's going to be there early Thursday to set up. Is there still a way for us to get a tent camping pass? I remember reading some where that they aren't transferrable this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Reeber i rang up Frontgate on Thursday and they added tent camping to my order.

One day Coachella might include camping in with the festy tic like the big boy (Roo). My ticks will be about what ? 4@ $300 or so. Yikes. cr****
    Have Another Hit Of Colorado Sunshine

Ive never bought tickets before. so when i purchase my coachella tickets will it ask me if i want to purchase the camping pass too?

Quote Originally Posted by briannna_g View Post
    Ive never bought tickets before. so when i purchase my coachella tickets will it ask me if i want to purchase the camping pass too?
    Yes, Its an option on the same page. Its an extra $80 for camping, but still cheaper than finding a hotel.

Just called for tent camping, they said it's not available till the tickets go on sale again and that car camping is available. Anybody know any car rental companies that rent out to people under 21?
    Wouldn't it be hilarious if Daft Punk were to play, but at the end, they take of their helmets and it was Justice all along? And they're all like "We are Juusteeeece!"

Most do, but you will have to pay a SHIT ton extra for it. is no one in your group old enough?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

Not this year. Last year we had like 25 people only only 5 of them were under 21. Me and 3 friends went lake eldorado route last year anyways we were all working and had a shit ton of money and none of us managed to get tickets when they went on sale. This year I have 3 friends with passes and about 5-10 friends bullshitting me about how they are gonna get passes and come. Only 1 of the maybes will be 21 by the time coachella comes around.

Everyone that I know thats over 21 is going weekend 1. I have to go weekend 2 because Canadian exams are placed at the worst possible time of the year. I actually had an exam scheduled on the 19th and luckily got into a different class with the exam scheduled on the 16th.
    Last edited by Reeber; 01-16-2013 at 12:52 AM.

What is considered a "shit ton" extra? Also does anyone know if when tickets go on sale again you can buy a camping pass (tent or car) without purchasing a festival ticket?

Nevermind on the second part of the last post I just read that you do have to buy a festival ticket in order to purchase a camping pass. WHAT THE FUCK.

but if you already bought a festival pass, you will be able to add on a camping pass.

"tent only" camping is sold out for both weekends already. only car camping will be offered when passes go on sale.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

but if you already bought a festival pass, you will be able to add on a camping pass.
    Nice to know thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    "tent only" camping is sold out for both weekends already. only car camping will be offered when passes go on sale.
    Are you sure? My cousin said more tent camping was going to be released when the general sale took place.

your cousin is just making stuff up. I work here, I sit 25 feet from the Ticketing manager. I double checked again before posting that. "tent only" camping is sold out.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

You realize PF works for them right?
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.