Thread: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

Default Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

Hey there, decided to go to Sasquatch instead (even though I wish more than anything to be able to do all shows but w/e). Two of the tickets are for Pit/GA and the other two are Section M Row 1 Seats 17/19. Asking for face value which was something like $70/ea for the GA ones and $65/ea for the other two. Sure to be a great show so come on and snatch 'em up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

I actually have 2 GA Floor Left tickets, whatever that means. I'm coming from orange county though and have never been to the SB bowl.

My question is: did i score some pretty sweet tickets? they're a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    If you escaped what I escaped, you'd be at coachella getting fucked up too.

Salah, do you still have them? I might be interested in two of them.

Yes I still got 'em! PM me
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by KelMitchellDreads View Post
    I actually have 2 GA Floor Left tickets, whatever that means. I'm coming from orange county though and have never been to the SB bowl.

My question is: did i score some pretty sweet tickets? they're a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday
    Ignore the "Left" aspect, you are down in the pit. If that is what you like, you have great seats. A few things to know:

1. The pit at SB Bowl is like no where else I have ever been. It is by far the most mellow and non-crowded pit there is. I was there for Offspring and after the opening band finished half the pit left to go get more beer. A third more just moved back and sat down to rest. I walked up and was 2nd off the rail. If you girlfriend doesn't like to be in the crowded pit, just find yourself a spot at the back of the pit and you will be very close (40 ft.) and happy.

2. When you get inside you have to get a wristband to get down to the pit. There are usually a few places to get the wrist bands. Don't get in the first "booth" if there is a line. Keep going up the path and there will be more places. Also, if you are over 21, and want to drink, get an alcohol wrist band too.

3. They do occasionally run out of beer.

4. The SB bowl has a VERY strict 10pm noise curfew. They will not go over 10 pm, period. They usually go on right on time, so don't be late.

5. When in the pit and facing the stage. If you have to go to the bathroom, go out to the left and down the stairs. You end up at the same place as if you went out the way you came into the pit, but it is a much shorter walk and line.

Have fun. In my opinion it is by far the best place to see a concert.

Still got these tickets!!!

So, uh yeah I still have those two pit tickets if someone wants to buy them

SOMEONE BUY THESE TICKETS PLEASE

Quote Originally Posted by gmfortner View Post
    Ignore the "Left" aspect, you are down in the pit. If that is what you like, you have great seats. A few things to know:

1. The pit at SB Bowl is like no where else I have ever been. It is by far the most mellow and non-crowded pit there is. I was there for Offspring and after the opening band finished half the pit left to go get more beer. A third more just moved back and sat down to rest. I walked up and was 2nd off the rail. If you girlfriend doesn't like to be in the crowded pit, just find yourself a spot at the back of the pit and you will be very close (40 ft.) and happy.

2. When you get inside you have to get a wristband to get down to the pit. There are usually a few places to get the wrist bands. Don't get in the first "booth" if there is a line. Keep going up the path and there will be more places. Also, if you are over 21, and want to drink, get an alcohol wrist band too.

3. They do occasionally run out of beer.

4. The SB bowl has a VERY strict 10pm noise curfew. They will not go over 10 pm, period. They usually go on right on time, so don't be late.

5. When in the pit and facing the stage. If you have to go to the bathroom, go out to the left and down the stairs. You end up at the same place as if you went out the way you came into the pit, but it is a much shorter walk and line.

Have fun. In my opinion it is by far the best place to see a concert.
    Not sure how I never saw this, but fuck yeah. thanks a lot man. really stoked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    If you escaped what I escaped, you'd be at coachella getting fucked up too.

ANYONE WANT 2 PIT TICKETS

Everyone is stupid for not buying sbessiso's tickets.