Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

  1. #1
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Hey there, decided to go to Sasquatch instead (even though I wish more than anything to be able to do all shows but w/e). Two of the tickets are for Pit/GA and the other two are Section M Row 1 Seats 17/19. Asking for face value which was something like $70/ea for the GA ones and $65/ea for the other two. Sure to be a great show so come on and snatch 'em up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  2. #2
    Member KelMitchellDreads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    I actually have 2 GA Floor Left tickets, whatever that means. I'm coming from orange county though and have never been to the SB bowl.

    My question is: did i score some pretty sweet tickets? they're a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    If you escaped what I escaped, you'd be at coachella getting fucked up too.

  3. #3
    old school BlueDevil50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Santa Maria, CA
    Posts
    3,783

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Salah, do you still have them? I might be interested in two of them.

  4. #4
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Yes I still got 'em! PM me
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Quote Originally Posted by KelMitchellDreads View Post
    I actually have 2 GA Floor Left tickets, whatever that means. I'm coming from orange county though and have never been to the SB bowl.

    My question is: did i score some pretty sweet tickets? they're a surprise for my girlfriend's birthday
    Ignore the "Left" aspect, you are down in the pit. If that is what you like, you have great seats. A few things to know:

    1. The pit at SB Bowl is like no where else I have ever been. It is by far the most mellow and non-crowded pit there is. I was there for Offspring and after the opening band finished half the pit left to go get more beer. A third more just moved back and sat down to rest. I walked up and was 2nd off the rail. If you girlfriend doesn't like to be in the crowded pit, just find yourself a spot at the back of the pit and you will be very close (40 ft.) and happy.

    2. When you get inside you have to get a wristband to get down to the pit. There are usually a few places to get the wrist bands. Don't get in the first "booth" if there is a line. Keep going up the path and there will be more places. Also, if you are over 21, and want to drink, get an alcohol wrist band too.

    3. They do occasionally run out of beer.

    4. The SB bowl has a VERY strict 10pm noise curfew. They will not go over 10 pm, period. They usually go on right on time, so don't be late.

    5. When in the pit and facing the stage. If you have to go to the bathroom, go out to the left and down the stairs. You end up at the same place as if you went out the way you came into the pit, but it is a much shorter walk and line.

    Have fun. In my opinion it is by far the best place to see a concert.

  6. #6
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24



    Still got these tickets!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  7. #7
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    So, uh yeah I still have those two pit tickets if someone wants to buy them
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  8. #8
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    SOMEONE BUY THESE TICKETS PLEASE
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  9. #9
    Member KelMitchellDreads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Whittier, CA
    Posts
    54

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Quote Originally Posted by gmfortner View Post
    Ignore the "Left" aspect, you are down in the pit. If that is what you like, you have great seats. A few things to know:

    1. The pit at SB Bowl is like no where else I have ever been. It is by far the most mellow and non-crowded pit there is. I was there for Offspring and after the opening band finished half the pit left to go get more beer. A third more just moved back and sat down to rest. I walked up and was 2nd off the rail. If you girlfriend doesn't like to be in the crowded pit, just find yourself a spot at the back of the pit and you will be very close (40 ft.) and happy.

    2. When you get inside you have to get a wristband to get down to the pit. There are usually a few places to get the wrist bands. Don't get in the first "booth" if there is a line. Keep going up the path and there will be more places. Also, if you are over 21, and want to drink, get an alcohol wrist band too.

    3. They do occasionally run out of beer.

    4. The SB bowl has a VERY strict 10pm noise curfew. They will not go over 10 pm, period. They usually go on right on time, so don't be late.

    5. When in the pit and facing the stage. If you have to go to the bathroom, go out to the left and down the stairs. You end up at the same place as if you went out the way you came into the pit, but it is a much shorter walk and line.

    Have fun. In my opinion it is by far the best place to see a concert.
    Not sure how I never saw this, but fuck yeah. thanks a lot man. really stoked
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMagnanimous View Post
    If you escaped what I escaped, you'd be at coachella getting fucked up too.

  10. #10
    DJ SallyBear sbessiso's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SF
    Posts
    27,689

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    ANYONE WANT 2 PIT TICKETS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Coyne
    People treat Arcade Fire like they're the greatest thing ever and they get away with it.

  11. #11
    Coachella Junkie cutterbutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,329

    Default Re: Selling FOUR (4) tickets to BECK @ Santa Barbara Bowl 5/24

    Everyone is stupid for not buying sbessiso's tickets.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-07-2011, 06:07 PM
  2. Girl Talk tickets Santa Barbara 5/16/08
    By roadrunner in forum Passes
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 09:56 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 10:14 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 12:50 PM
  5. Two Cure Tickets Santa Barbara Bowl Floor
    By shoopdedoop in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •