Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
Results 271 to 300 of 379

Thread: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

  1. #271
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Just because 20 people all think you're a goddamn idiot doesn't mean they're conspiring, Goat. Usually it just means you're acting like a fucking idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  2. #272
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,341

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Goat: Took too much...
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

  3. #273
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    I never mentioned conspiring. That would mean you are thinking about it. You are all horny to judge any opinion that you (as a group) don't agree with. There is no independent thinking here. The thinking that is communal is all degrading, personal attacks, grammar correction, political close-mindedness and self righteous. Not surprising. This is how groups of institutionally educated egos tend to behave.

    You want others to think like you (the group). I'd like others to think for themselves. These are all just opinions. We are talking about Coachella tickets right?
    The request and idea you presented, Randy, was clouded by your statements referring to Paul as your leader, your statements suggesting you are voicing the opinion of the message board as a whole and your constant judgement and belittling of others.

    One thing the would make Coachella a better place, is if we could all treat each other with some respect and class. You think the people that are reading the feedback here are going to grant wishes to some asshole thats dragging down this community on a day to day basis. You've been banned countless time for making people miserable. Why not just go back into hiding and crawl back into your cave? These people are all paying attendees. They all have the same rights that you do on this forum and in the rest of the world. Somehow, you think you are special and deserve more. You claim this is your message board and you enjoy making others miserable. Anyone that sees this as entertainment is just as fucked up as you are. Seriously, give it a rest. It is possible to debate without being a burn, bringing up peoples personal lives, dirt or personal characteristics. It takes wisdom and understanding to resist the urge to attack another verbally. I try very hard to not do this. It shows nothing but ignorance and lack of integrity.


    who the fuck wants tickets to get into a show with a bunch of people on your level?
    Last edited by Goatchella; 05-23-2012 at 09:16 AM.

  4. #274
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    If there was an annual beatdown of RotationSlimWang at Coachella I would attend every year regardless of the lineup.

    The guy is a hater on every level.

  5. #275
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    I never mentioned conspiring. That would mean you are thinking about it. You are all horny to judge any opinion that you (as a group) don't agree with. There is no independent thinking here. The thinking that is communal is all degrading, personal attacks, grammar correction, political close-mindedness and self righteous. Not surprising. This is how groups of institutionally educated egos tend to behave.
    This is how sociopaths sound, Goat.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  6. #276
    Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Minneapolis
    Posts
    8,341

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    It is possible to debate without being a burn, bringing up peoples personal lives, dirt or personal characteristics.
    You're asking too much of him now.
    Quote Originally Posted by gaypalmsprings View Post
    kvnty offered me 2 fists for one companion parking pass

  7. #277
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Another judgmental opinion. Thank you for the evaluation, Randy.

  8. #278
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    If there was an annual beatdown of RotationSlimWang at Coachella I would attend every year regardless of the lineup.

    The guy is a hater on every level.
    Guys like this don't deserve the time or energy. He needs positive and love in his life.

  9. #279
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Do you know how retarded it makes one sound when you deliver a massively judgmental opinion of someone else criticizing them for being too judgmental in their opinions?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  10. #280
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    "If I can expand the idea of “intelligence” for a moment, I’ll explain why. Imagine the word intelligence doesn’t just mean “book smarts” like it commonly does today. Let’s say each of us has our own kind of intelligence we can grow from infancy to adulthood, that makes us who we are. Pretend everyone is a different kind of flower for example, and blossoming is how we show our unique intelligence to the world. O.K., so now we can look at your insightful post a bit differently. Now we’ll say that growing, blossoming people don’t put others down. It’s not so much a matter of “brain power” as it is “growing up”. The way I would put it is….”grown-ups don’t put other people down”. It’s because grown-ups realize that other people are different parts of who they are. They understand intuitively that you and I are like different petals on One flower. That means me putting you down would be putting myself down. "

  11. #281
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Intelligence actually doesn't mean any of those things. Intelligence is the measure of how quickly the brain learns new things.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  12. #282
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Goat, if any of what you just said was true, wouldn't you preach it? Wouldn't you abstain from all ad hominem attacks regardless of whether or not you find me personally offensive? Why do you lower yourself to my lowly position--that of a human with opinions--instead of continue to stay elevated up on your lotus perch?

    Cause it's a bunch of bullshit, that's why.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  13. #283
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Sharing opinions with others on a forum is one thing, personally attacking people is another. I've seen you personally attack on this forum numerous times.

  14. #284

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet


  15. #285
    old school SepaGroove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    3,197

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    ^^ Hahaha, appropriate. Forgot about this episode.

  16. #286
    Coachella Junkie GuyInTucson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    7,901

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    One thing the would make Coachella a better place, is if we could all treat each other with some respect and class.
    I get your sentiment, but come the fuck on. You're one of the biggest offenders when it comes to flaming / trolling people on this board. Don't try to separate yourself from that.
    Quote Originally Posted by HotHamWater View Post
    Nobody has ever given a single fuck about anything you've ever had to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Erik or Dani: Can we change Spooks' member title to "Stupid Pigfucker"? thanks.

  17. #287
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    I am just a guilty as you buddy. Its a curse. I am a bad person to people I love and see everyday. These are my own personal demons. I am trying to deal with them. I think that if you really want to change something here and there is a purpose to what you are trying to do with this thread, you need to be a little less diplomatic. Why would you not be less diplomatic? You don't control anything. You cannot even seem to control yourself. One day maybe all the wit and education will be put to some sort of use other than bringing down the community which you reside. I am uneducated and slow. I will always try to bring a smile to a face and fill the air with laughter. Laughter is so much better when it is uplifting and positive and there is not a subject being laughed at , but rather laughed with. Here on a message board, with strangers things go smoother this way.

    In real life, Id love to play your game, Id love to get fucked up and fire low blows verbally,punch you in the face and wrestle. Thats in real life though where others are not subjected to our bullshit and it has worth. Digital low blows are just numbers. Nothing is happening. You can't see blood, my face turning red or hit me back. Not really as fun. Maybe just save it, find me in person and be the person you want to be. Use your ignore feature for now if you cannot restrain yourself from your ridiculousness.

    Take it easy, Randy.

    Peace

  18. #288
    Member Fig Neutron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    489

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Besides the who deserves it argument, what would a loyalty program do to the festival? Depending on what percent of tickets go the loyalty program and how many take advantage, I could see it skewing the age of attendees older and maybe rather quickly. When I first went I said I'm going to keep coming back as long as I can. If the program is offered to everyone and everyone falls in love and wants to keep coming back, the demographics could shift quite a bit. In ten years there wouldn't be anyone in their 20s able to attend. It's a judgement call whether that is a bad thing. I know I'm taking it to the extreme, but a festival with no 20 somethings would be weird and could start affecting programming.

  19. #289
    old school Goatchella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,798

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    that is why Goldenvoice is not a bunch of selfish fans that are desperate for special attention and worried about being left out. Goldenvoice is going to make a good choice either way.

    you need to excuse the thinking of these brainiacs. They aren't thinking about anything but themselves and sometimes selfishness and ego gets in the way of logic and reason.

  20. #290
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Quote Originally Posted by Fig Neutron View Post
    Besides the who deserves it argument, what would a loyalty program do to the festival? Depending on what percent of tickets go the loyalty program and how many take advantage, I could see it skewing the age of attendees older and maybe rather quickly. When I first went I said I'm going to keep coming back as long as I can. If the program is offered to everyone and everyone falls in love and wants to keep coming back, the demographics could shift quite a bit. In ten years there wouldn't be anyone in their 20s able to attend. It's a judgement call whether that is a bad thing. I know I'm taking it to the extreme, but a festival with no 20 somethings would be weird and could start affecting programming.
    So in other words, you're stating that if we reserve 1/5 of the total tickets for people who have attended prior years, within a couple of years everyone will be forty, huh?

    Do you see why you're all idiots? Honestly, sorry for making this personal but I really don't understand how so many people can be this stupid. You don't let the entire allotment of tickets available to people who have previously attended, the same way they don't allow the entire allotment of tickets to be available during presale. 15k for registered Coachella goers in initial presale, 15k in the next round of layaway presales open to everybody, the other 40k in the general onsale.

    What the fuck is so difficult about this?

    Goat, I sincerely hope that you're the helpless trust fund fuckhead I think you are because if you're this goddamn witless you're going to have a hard road in life. How in the fuck this has anything to do with ego is beyond me. So you think that any time any band has a presale for their most loyal fans that's some selfish, egotistical superiority bullshit, huh? Just straight across the board, no one should ever get any incentive to be a repeat customer whatsoever? I hope you actually live by this premise. I hope you turn down any offer of different treatment from organizations to which you are loyal and provide repeat business. If you even so much as use fucking coupons then you're a goddamn hypocrite to the Nth degree.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  21. #291
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    I am not part of any group. I refuse to take on any title.

  22. #292
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Your title always has and always will be Horse Banging Skank.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  23. #293
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    I was not aware of this. I will own it with pride. It is my Indian name.

  24. #294
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    You shall be Skank fucking PseudoIntellectual.

  25. #295
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Hey now, don't talk that way about every woman I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  26. #296
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    And that's a lot of women.





    Why are women so dumb?

  27. #297
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Oh shut up, I'm heartbreakingly charming and you know it.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  28. #298
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    It's the wake. I couldn't survive the wake.

  29. #299
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Yeah but don't act like it's their fault for being dumb. You wouldn't have any choice in the matter, you'd just know the undertow had you and get pulled out to your death. The waves have their way, always.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  30. #300
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    20,742

    Default Re: An Open Letter To Paul Tollet

    Hence why, as a California girl, I choose to stay on the sand. It's warm and comfy.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey PAUL TOLLET, If Yer Listenin'.....
    By RODGERRAMJET in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 04:26 PM
  2. AN OPEN LETTER TO PAUL TOLLETT 2010
    By RODGERRAMJET in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
  3. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!PAUL TOLLET,READ THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By obzen in forum Rumors/Gossip/Wish List
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 07:54 AM
  4. I Got to Meet Paul Tollet.
    By menikmati in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2008, 04:26 PM
  5. Paul Tollet (Golden Voice) Should Write a Book
    By RODGERRAMJET in forum Misc. Babble
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •