Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read the FAQ: Coachella is NOT sold out

Default Re: Read the FAQ: Coachella is NOT sold out

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    it never said coachella was sold out anywhere.
    well of course its not sold out there are still el dorado packages available.

Quote Originally Posted by loubque View Post
    This. I get that people may not want to spend nearly 3 times the cost of a GA ticket to go, but plenty of tickets are still available, and will likely continue to be right up through next year's event. It's still 100% possible to buy a ticket from now until next Thursday.
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a

Quote Originally Posted by loubque View Post
    Coachella 02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11,12,12,13,14!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Litoris View Post
    Jesus christ, can malcolmjama1awesome be banned just for trying to coin "Rave my dick off" and posting it in every fucking thread?
    Please!!!!

There is at least 2 tickets available

I'm gonna try my luck for weekend 2 during general on sale. Yesterday I got on the computer and was allowed to purchase right away with no wait time. That was about 1pm. I didn't buy because my friends were indecisive about what weekend to do. The 15 minutes of not knowing what to do turned into sold out advanced tickets. Last year I got tickets fairly quickly right before they sold out. I didn't sit and wait on the waiting page. I kept closing browsers and opening new ones until I got one that immediately allowed me to purchase tickets. Hopefully I get lucky like that again.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1
    Mac Demarco - Mohawk - 4/13

Quote Originally Posted by hippityhip View Post
    Yesterday I got on the computer and was allowed to purchase right away with no wait time. I didn't buy because my friends were indecisive about what weekend to do.
    Dump your friends, make new ones at Coachella.

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    You're a complete moron. If you can't buy a ticket during onsale wait until the week of and you can grab a ticket for face value or under face. Ridiculous.
    And risk getting a bad/fake wristband. If you live in Socal, and are careful enough to get the seller's info so you can at least get yr $$ back its not too big a risk. If you're far away that's a pretty serious gamble. I wouldn't trust anything other than stubhub or ebay and good luck finding face at those places.
    No, don't, don't cut my hair, Ned loves my hair.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the goat View Post
    And risk getting a bad/fake wristband. If you live in Socal, and are careful enough to get the seller's info so you can at least get yr $$ back its not too big a risk. If you're far away that's a pretty serious gamble. I wouldn't trust anything other than stubhub or ebay and good luck finding face at those places.
    if you get a fake wristband you deserve it. don't really know how you can make a passable fake at this point. some guys that stayed in my condo flew from chicago on 4/13 no tickets, nowhere to stay, and they made it work. just don't be a noob and you'll be fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Speaking of eBay does anyone have any past experience buying a pass from them? I just saw two weekend one passes for 499.99 a piece. While I hate the fact that I would be buying from a scalper it wouldn't be too much more than the $399 pass with shuttle combo. Is eBay safe to buy passes from?
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

Ebay and stubhub are the only verified, trusted third parties I would buy from. But, I think its too early to buy. They really, dont even have the passes yet. I dont know exactly how that would work. I definitely wouldn't pay upfront during pre-sale season.

Quote Originally Posted by PulpOne View Post
    Ebay and stubhub are the only verified, trusted third parties I would buy from. But, I think its too early to buy. They really, dont even have the passes yet. I dont know exactly how that would work. I definitely wouldn't pay upfront during pre-sale season.
    Thanks for the info man. What I'll do is try my luck during general on sale. If I come up empty handed I'll go with stubhub or eBay.
    Four Tet - Mohawk - 3/1

Quote Originally Posted by heart cooks brain View Post
    if you get a fake wristband you deserve it. don't really know how you can make a passable fake at this point. some guys that stayed in my condo flew from chicago on 4/13 no tickets, nowhere to stay, and they made it work. just don't be a noob and you'll be fine.
    Yep. I knew at least 10 people who got their tickets post-Wednesday. A group of 3 kids I know from Vegas drove over sunday morning (one of them had gone first weekend) and bought from someone for like 50 bucks a wristband.

Point is, if you want to go, you'll find a way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by hippityhip View Post
    Thanks for the info man. What I'll do is try my luck during general on sale. If I come up empty handed I'll go with stubhub or eBay.
    I meant, if i were to buy tickets during pre-sale season, I would buy them on ebay or stubhub only. If you miss the general sale in January, I would then wait for Coachella to start sending out the passes and the search Craigslist for hard passes. There are loads of honest people selling them on CL who just can't go. And just like someone posted earlier, it is getting very difficult to make replica passes. They would have to go through the trouble of making all the extras (box, pamphlets, calendars etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Yep. I knew at least 10 people who got their tickets post-Wednesday. A group of 3 kids I know from Vegas drove over sunday morning (one of them had gone first weekend) and bought from someone for like 50 bucks a wristband.

Point is, if you want to go, you'll find a way to go.
    Exactly. My friends and I got our weekend 1 tickets but my 2 little brothers were only able to get weekend 2. We will try with the masses to get weekend 1 when the general sale happens but if we don't we will just wait until passes ship and try to buy from the secondary market and or trade for weekend 1 and sell the weekend 2's. Where there's a will there's a way.
    Coachella '10, '11, '12 (w2), '13 (w1), '14 (w1) and hopefully every one after

"I was born with music inside me. Music was one of my parts. Like my ribs, my kidneys, my liver, my heart. Like my blood. It was a force already within me when I arrived on the scene. It was a necessity for me-like food or water."
    Ray Charles