Thread: Bought 2 Weekend 1 Passes + Car Camping - NEED 2 Weekend 2 Passes + Car Camping

Question Bought 2 Weekend 1 Passes + Car Camping - NEED 2 Weekend 2 Passes + Car Camping

The plan was to get 4 tickets to Weekend 1 and car camping.

What actually happened was 2 tickets to weekend 1, 2 tickets to weekend 2, and 1 car camping.

Advice? Can I switch?
    Tried calling customer service and it's been busy all day.

Default Re: Bought 2 Weekend 1 Passes + Car Camping - NEED 2 Weekend 2 Passes + Car Camping

you should be able to find someone who wants your weekend 1 tickets no problem. Unfortunately you will have to wait until march to switch them in person once they ship.

Default Re: Bought 2 Weekend 1 Passes + Car Camping - NEED 2 Weekend 2 Passes + Car Camping

Solid.
    This is what I was thinking, but needed to hear it from someone else.
    Thank you!

You may not be able to swap camping passes - the 2013 info said it was linked to original purchaser's name.

Quote Originally Posted by Stickjohn View Post
    You may not be able to swap camping passes - the 2013 info said it was linked to original purchaser's name.
    the car camp swap thing was shennanigans, they said that in 12 and i sold my car camping pass to a friend who wasnt with me and he got in just fine
    Stevie Wonder, Jurassic 5!!, Magnetic Man, Pogo, Tycho, Tears for Fears 2013

Coach 06,07,08,09,10,11,12,13(1)
    Sasquatch 12
    Lolla 11(Chile)
    VOODOO 11
    Street Scene 07,08,09
    Rock the Bells 07

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i have a friend who will be wanting to trade her wknd 2 for wknd 1. keep me in mind when passes get shipped.

edit - in a few days or weeks i'll call front gate and find out about switching her order to you and 1 of your passes to her, that way we don't have to wait for passes to be shipped. some people didn't get their passes until a few days before the fest. that could be an issue.
    Last edited by heart cooks brain; 05-17-2012 at 04:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

Lightbulb Re: Bought 2 Weekend 1 Passes + Car Camping - NEED 2 Weekend 2 Passes + Car Camping

Hi! I have two weekend 2 tickets that I'm willing to trade for two weekend 1 tickets I live here in the coachella valley not even 5 minutes away from festival grounds switching would be easy

I have 2 tickets for weekend 2 and I need to trade for weekend 1! have you traded yet?

lets trade in march when wristbands arrive
    Bjork can get the "D"

are the first weekend tickets still available? If so please email me at dvpunla@yahoo.com I have TWO weekend 2 passes. please let me know

thank you

I am willing to switch you. I have weekend 2 with 2 passes and car camping but need weekend 1 with 2 passes and car camping..

How r u buying tics already ? I live near the venue and I can't buy them yet ! The few set aside for residents aren't even up yet.