Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Coachella has officially "Jumped the Shark"

Default Re: Coachella has officially "Jumped the Shark"

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac33 View Post
    You Idiots!!!!!With the advent of too much EDM, too many posers and super high prices ($6 for 3 Advil??????) Please. It's over. It's no longer cool. For fuck sakes the Hoff is a regular.
    Gotta work out your budget for Advil, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by moxie990 View Post
    And if you aren't including yourself as a "loyal patron" then why do you keep speaking on "our" behalf???
    QFT.
    Friday: Outkast, The Knife, The Replacements, Broken Bells, Girl Talk, Haim, Bryan Ferry
    Saturday: Lorde, Empire of the Sun, Fatboy Slim, Nas, Kid Cudi, Sleigh Bells, CHVRCHES, Mogwai, Bombay Bicycle Club, Holy Ghost!, The Internet
    Sunday: Arcade Fire, Neutral Milk Hotel, Disclosure, Chance the Rapper, Starfucker, Superchunk, Poolside
    ----
    Robert DeLong - The Independent - Jan 28
    Mad Caddies - Slim's - Feb 8
    St. Vincent - Fox Theatre - March 22

this bitch needed advil because his prosthetic hip was bothering him. Came in here before the fest all stoked and even now still claiming he had fun and it was great.

Your prob a single old hag because your wife couldn't deal with you complaining after she fucked you proper and you told her how good it was. The next week rolls around and all of a sudden your claiming her pussy is played out and you don't want it anymore.

log out...go away..kill yourself. your kid is off to college now and you spent your last bonding experience trying too hard and looking like a douche. giving kids drinks in VIP and giving kids free waters...because you feel bad for them and you know GV makes everything too expensive, but you buy VIP cause you can?

typical asshat yuppie response. You have money but you can't buy a good time, can you?
    Last edited by Goatchella; 05-17-2012 at 02:46 PM.

harsh duder.
    '10, '11, '12.1, '13.1, '14.1

99 first year? You think they were desperate when they started coachella?

you are a dumb fucking old idiot! No one is taking advantage of anybody...this isn't rape you fucking Barny. Nothing is unreasonable...the reasoning behind them selling tickets for any price they want is....they can. It is their show after all. The reason we buy them is because we have had a great time year after year. even with all the dumb fucks hopping on the bandwagon year after year(you).

why are you here arguing about something your not going to attend? get the fuck on. Go make a prune shake and listen to your Abba 8 tracks.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 05-17-2012 at 02:54 PM.

You still don't get it fuckstick! I could CARE LESS about the money. For me it's a non issue. It's the hype, the manipulation of the fan and using the popularity of the event to dictate unreasonable terms and conditions. In 1999 the first year of Coachella, the founders, Paul Tollet and Rick Van Santen would have given you a Rim job and a happy ending ( just ask GOATCHELLA's Dad) if you lent them money for a pack of smokes. Tollet has sold out and has to answer to the man now (AEG) plain and simple.
    So what do you do for living? Unless you inherited it all, then chances are you sold out by working for the man.

You still don't get it fuckstick! I could CARE LESS about the money. For me it's a non issue. It's the hype, the manipulation of the fan and using the popularity of the event to dictate unreasonable terms and conditions. In 1999 the first year of Coachella, the founders, Paul Tollet and Rick Van Santen would have given you a Rim job and a happy ending ( just ask GOATCHELLA's Dad) if you lent them money for a pack of smokes. Tollet has sold out and has to answer to the man now (AEG) plain and simple.
    tsk tsk

Yes. First year.

I do recognize that I don't like the stress of having to get tickets. I hadn't even planned on buying mine today. Thank you overdraft protection.

Oh and Glastonbury has a 37 year reputation to fall back on as far as advanced sales are concerned....
    So how many years of Coachella presale sellouts do you need before you trust that they will put out a good product?

in 99 Paul would have whipped your ass just like he would in 2013....your hurtin. Give it a rest.

Your stupid. Nothing stays small. Its all about money and everyone knows it. Who cares? As long as they deliver the goods. Apparently its working since PRESALE just sold out, You surely didnt when you coughed up $500 bucks for a VIP and your bitching about a $45 t-shirt? and $6 for advil? Have you every been to a club? or anywhere? I pay $5 for a 12oz Corona here in LA, I can get a six pack down the street for $6... do you see anyone bitching? your making me laugh. The EDM was not that great this year anyway. If you dont like it stay out of Sahara the rest of the EDM in the other tents were great. Its 3 days of awesome music and an atmosphere which you will not experience anywhere else. Whats the point of starting a thread and hating, just got post a status on ur FB n fuck off.

There is so much going on at Coachella that my $350 is welllllllllllll worth every penny.

You loved Coachella 2012. What makes you think Coachella 2013 will be any different?
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Paul has never worshipped my ass. I assume.

so in summery...

who gives a fuck.

if you want to buy a ticket before you know the lineup, than do it. If you don't, then don't.

If you don't like EDM, don't see it.

If it's too expensive, don't go.

Some people answers these questions as if they have responsibility to "what was"... things change. Get over it. Deal with it. Move on... cause the world is whether you like it or not.

Maybe if the Recyclosaurus had worked Amnesiac would have been satisfied.

Hopefully they'll just launch one of the land sharks over the entire festival into the Rose Garden to symbolize this TERRIBLE CHANGE.
    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    with all the pain in the world and Urban Outfitters sadding the navajo yall should not use the word "scalpers" please increase the peace.

Quote Originally Posted by algunz View Post
    Maybe if the Recyclosaurus had worked Amnesiac would have been satisfied.
    That was disappointing though

I've never been happier to finally get "called out" on a message board because you are doing all the work for me to make you look like a retarded asshole!

You're just bitching about things but then claiming they don't matter or you don't care about them. If money is no issue for you, then buy some damn tickets and shut up about it and go enjoy next year. You have no clue what Paul would have done back in the day (and just so you don't think I'm trying to act a part that I'm not ... I have no damn clue either).

They've sold out? WTF ... don't you think they're just capitalizing on the HUGE success of the festival they created? What would you do if you were Paul? NOT sell tickets?

You're just bitching to bitch at this point ....

I hope Brittney Spears and Jay Blo are the headliners along with One Direction and Wanted (look them up and start downloading-may as well get used to it).

You all deserve what you get you stupid sheep fucks....
    Brittney would be awesome! And One Direction is a big rumor right now!
    "It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge"

Paul never mentioned your ass and
    i never even looked at your ass...too caught up with your eyes and purrrty mouf

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    in 99 Paul would have whipped your ass just like he would in 2013....your hurtin. Give it a rest.
    Dayum! Goat is on the warpath!
    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Smooches. =)

I get that you assume he hasnt... But what do you desire gunz?
    Quote Originally Posted by sbessiso View Post
    I jacked off 4 times today all before work! true story!
    Quote Originally Posted by greghead View Post
    Spicy pie or die, bitch.

I never liked this guy....and i like everybody.

he must be the worst...why is this clown even here? I cannot understand what he wants or what he is trying to get across here. He's doing it wrong....hipster has nothing to do with bad hips. This fucker thinks he is too cool for something he was all about months ago....all of a sudden all the people he wanted to party with are sheep???? This is usually stemming from alienation and rejection. I think the Hoff might have snaked some MILF/daughter teams from him and his son.

Attention, isn't that obvious.

You Idiots!!!!!
    You all deserve what you get you stupid sheep fucks....
    If you were to find out that in order to get Coachella passes you had to fuck sheep, would you?

yes.....actually I fucked a goat. Thats how I got my name.

"Wait, what?" to every single Amnesiac post in this thread.

dudes mad The Hoff fucked his wife.

I can't decide what's funnier: That a geriatric Canuckistani dipshit thinks he's the arbiter of "cool," or that he's deluded enough to think anyone gives a fuck that he'll be staying home smothering poutine on his balls next April instead of doucheing up the polo grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    "Wait, what?" to every single Amnesiac post in this thread.
    A better question will be, will he remember that he posted in this thread?