Thread: Camping passes?

Hybrid View

Default Camping passes?

Got my ticket for weekend 2, bought my camping pass with it. Would I have been able to purchase a camping pass later, or did I need to buy it with my pass? And if I sell my ticket/trade it for a weekend 1 ticket, would the camping pass be transferable too, or is it registered to my name?

Default Re: Camping passes?

why is this even a question? I don't see the logic in why your asking these questions, but to help you out ...

Yes, you needed to add it now. Last year, there was some additional camping passes for W1 that people could add to their orders, but W2 sold out. So to make sure you have your spot, it was very smart to buy it now as there is no guarantee that you would have been able to buy it later.

The camping pass isn't transferable. They've made it ridiculously clear that this is the case.

If you wanted W1 though, why didn't you buy it? I don't get it ...

No need to be rude. Last year the camping pass was attached to the pass it was bought with, but I read somebody's post that said it was attached to your name instead of the pass it was bought with for 2013.

I bought W2 because I didn't think I would be able to get a W1 pass, which I didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallingpowers View Post
    No need to be rude. Last year the camping pass was attached to the pass it was bought with, but I read somebody's post that said it was attached to your name instead of the pass it was bought with for 2013.

I bought W2 because I didn't think I would be able to get a W1 pass, which I didn't.
    wasn't trying to be rude ... just couldn't make the dots connect in my head as to why someone would be asking about the ability to switch weekend 2 stuff for weekend 1 stuff, when you had the opportunity to buy the proper weekend this morning. You obviously got into the site, so to buy weekend 2 at this point (nearly a year before the fest) with the hope of switching it to weekend 1 doesn't make a whole lot of sense (to me anyway).

As far as it being attached ... they are making it seem this year that it's attached to your name and not just your wristband (FAQ's state that you'll possibly have to show ID even ... but we'll see if that actually gets followed through on come April!).

It was a good idea to purchase your camping pass early FP. This year it states that the camping pass is attached to the PERSON who purchased the passes. Las year it was only to the wristband. You might have been able to purchase your pass later, but at this point I don't think it would be worth the gamble.
    You know, but that's valid because if we are all gonna die anyway shouldn't we be enjoying ourselves now? You know, I'd like to quit thinking of the present, like right now, as some minor insignificant preamble to something else.

---------------------------------------------------
    It's that tad bit of Crazy that keeps me Sane...