Thread: Are people with the 'not likely' message getting tickets eventually

Default Are people with the 'not likely' message getting tickets eventually

now waiting 1 hour. Anyone seen the 'not likely' message change to 'looking good' or does it go directly to the purchase queue?
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Perhaps if you had spent more time planning your sets out and less time playing slutty Indian this wouldn't be so difficult for you.

Default Re: Are people with the 'not likely' message getting tickets eventually

cold. colder! warm. warming up. hot. hotter! BURNING UP! You're in!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend had "not likely" for an hour and a half then got through and got his tickets! So good luck!
    Coachella '09, '10, '11, '12, '13, '14(W1&W2)
    Outside Lands '09, '10, '11, '12, '13

yup i got through... i actually got through a few times

I had "not likely" for about an hour and got through still.

I was in "not likely" for a little over an hour and just got tix. Hang in, there's hope.
    COACHELLA 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Mine said not likely just after 10. Then i got booted and forgot to retry until 11:20 or so and then it
    went right in and let me buy tix on weekend 1. I think it was just too busy earlier.

I started at 1:10ET was in not likely for 1 1/2 hrs and got through

The "You will likely not be directed to the purchase page prior to sell out." is bullshit. Also, the standby page is bullshit... you're not in a queue, and it doesn't take people in order, it's just a way to deflect high traffic to keep from overloading their purchasing servers. People on the standby page get pulled at random from everyone in there, no matter how long you've been waiting. Also, the number of browser tabs you open doesn't help your chances, once you get to the purchase page you get the right session cookie and all your tabs will go in at once. Chances are much better just refreshing or relaunching. Weekend 1 non-shuttle-pass-GA tickets are gone, so it's getting down to the wire.
    4/17/11-T/R/L/P

I got through with that message.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

thanks all. got my tickets.
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkingvsreeve View Post
    Perhaps if you had spent more time planning your sets out and less time playing slutty Indian this wouldn't be so difficult for you.

Me and my friends all had seperate computers running. my buddy got in bought his tickets and then refreshed. Then we were able to run about 3 different orders through thAT one computer that got through. got my tickets! but now They are sold out

Tickets aren't sold out and you can get in right away for weekend 1 if anyone is still trying.

Fuck my g/f and I got Weekend 1 passes, but only one of my friends was able to!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO PISSED RIGHT NOW

I'm in now, but it wont let me add anything, it just keeps telling me "We were not able to find that many tickets in that section."

my bad. weekend 1 are gone. weekend 2 still available.

Logged in at 10 am. Got 'Chances are good' screen right away.

10:20--got worried so went on message board. Got reassured. Resolved to be patient.

10:25--ran over to a different computer across the hall and got the 'you likely won't make it' message for a bit.

10:30--back to class. Called one of my high school students over to watch the screen for me while I went to grab a laptop.

10:35--got a laptop to try a second way but it wouldn't connect to wifi. Texted my husband it wasn't looking good.

10:40--started to really panic and to figure out how many errands I needed to run during lunch that wouldn't get done if I waited.

10:50--started to think about bailing out and just trying near the time of the festival but board members kept me patient.

11:00--was messing around on different pages, came back to waiting room tab and thought I'd been kicked out but... no!

11:04--Success! One minute before lunch.

Hope most people had a similar albeit stressful experience.