Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Festival passes are limited to 2 per billing address.

Default Re: Festival passes are limited to 2 per billing address.

Word up!
    Guess I can save my extras for those in my group that will fail at getting passes.

What if i have two credit cards and two different names, but i haven't legally changed my second name, and the first name is under a PO Box, but i place the orders on two different days. What happens then?

You go to jail foo.
    '10, '11, '12.1, '13.1, '14.1

Quote Originally Posted by luckyface View Post
    This is a relief. Way to do the right thing, GV.
    This.

Yeah, thanks for the update.
    OutKast-TheKnife-Replacements-theGlitchMob-JagwarMa-Shlohmo-MSMR-AntiFlag-CaravanPalace-GabbaGabbaHeys-EllieGoulding-NekoC-AFI-Bonobo-theCult-Bastille

QOTSA-Lorde-PetShopBoys-MGMT-EmpireOfTheSun-CageTheElephant-Chvrches-CapitalCities-Temples-Naked&Famous-Mogwai-HolyGhost-WhiteLies-theInternet-LauraMvula-

ArcadeFire-Beck-NMH-Disclosure-LanaDelRey-Motörhead-LittleDragon-ToyDolls-1975-Krewella-Fishbone-TromboneShorty-ArtDept-Bombino-BadManners-SurferBlood-BoNingen-JRoddy-FactoyFloor

tricial

I emailed coachella and they replied,
    "In an effort to thwart scalping & 3rd party sales we have initiated a 2 pass limit per household. We apologize for the inconvenience. People wishing to buy more than two will have to make other arrangements using another credit card/billing address. "

Yah, so my husband and I obviously live at the same address, therefore, our credit cards have the same billing address...So what about our 9 yr old daughter who we've been taking the last two years....uh she lives with us too (same billing address) and obviously doesn't have a credit card (but if she did it would have the same billing address). I had to drive quite a ways to give my parents the money for her ticket and had to pay the full price of $349 instead of the down payment of $70 in order to secure her a ticket. Now maybe my parents wouldn't have minded allowing their card to be billed monthly, but what a hassle to make sure I gave them money for it each month. Oh well...at least I caught it in time to be prepared.

tricial

Frontgate told me it has to be two different billing addresses.. They also told me ages 10 and under are free, but the website clearly states 5 and under...when I said this, she told me "well, go by what the website says."

Quote Originally Posted by tricial View Post
    I emailed coachella and they replied,
    "In an effort to thwart scalping & 3rd party sales we have initiated a 2 pass limit per household. We apologize for the inconvenience. People wishing to buy more than two will have to make other arrangements using another credit card/billing address. "

Yah, so my husband and I obviously live at the same address, therefore, our credit cards have the same billing address...So what about our 9 yr old daughter who we've been taking the last two years....uh she lives with us too (same billing address) and obviously doesn't have a credit card (but if she did it would have the same billing address). I had to drive quite a ways to give my parents the money for her ticket and had to pay the full price of $349 instead of the down payment of $70 in order to secure her a ticket. Now maybe my parents wouldn't have minded allowing their card to be billed monthly, but what a hassle to make sure I gave them money for it each month. Oh well...at least I caught it in time to be prepared.
    Hey, we're having the same issue. Dani updated the FAQ....you can have the same billing address but you have to do two different transactions on two different credit cards from two different accounts. So I'm buying two on my card out of my Front Gate account, and my husband is buying one on his card out of his Front Gate account.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    I think the safest course is to assume everyone is a fucking nightmare and proceed from there.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.

tricial

Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    Hey, we're having the same issue. Dani updated the FAQ....you can have the same billing address but you have to do two different transactions on two different credit cards from two different accounts. So I'm buying two on my card out of my Front Gate account, and my husband is buying one on his card out of his Front Gate account.
    Thx. I'll check it out.

Is anyone else excited for the shit show that's about to go down?? In some sick and twisted way, I very much am.

tricial

Default Re: check your Frontgate account lately?

Quote Originally Posted by momof5 View Post
    Frontgate is having problems with some e-mail addresses with firewalls-I had to set up a new e-mail just to get my password.For some reason the old password from last year did not work! this took about 24 hours to solve so check that you can get in to your account so you can get your only 2 tickets!
    I had to change my email address too, my att.net one was NOT working...pays to plan ahead no matter the inconveniences.

Did anybody read this in the FAQ? It says roommates/family members can buy 2 tickets each.

What if my room mate and I both want to buy a pair of passes and have the same billing address?
    As long as the two orders have two different names and two different credit cards, the same billing address will be ok in this situation.

There are more than two of us in my family, how can we get around this billing address thing?
    As long as the two orders have two different names and two different credit cards, the same billing address will be ok in this situation. For example: Mom buys 2 with her visa and Dad buys 2 with his mastercard.

Did you even read this thread?
    Quote Originally Posted by chairmenmeow47 View Post
    i fucking hate women with their lives together who try and help other people. where are the needy bitches at?!