Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 94

Thread: why the hell aint incubus playing?

  1. #1

    Default why the hell aint incubus playing?

    come on incubus! incubus incubus incubus!
    but my god! rage are back!!!!!! and chillis! oh my god!!!
    im coming from england for this amazing festival!

  2. #2
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Because you touch yourself at night
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  3. #3
    Member bigc1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    805
    Posts
    377

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    they're not good

  4. #4
    Member mozabilly54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nv
    Posts
    739

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    come on incubus! incubus incubus incubus!
    but my god! rage are back!!!!!! and chillis! oh my god!!!
    im coming from england for this amazing festival!
    because they suck.
    ~If you're feeling sinister, go off and see a minister~

  5. #5

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Incubus were set to play the festival but died tragically this weekend in a bus accident. MTVnews was on the scene but chose not to air the piece partly because as they said "they suck. Maybe these bands will stop rapping now." Back to you john.

  6. #6

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigc1 View Post
    they're not good
    Exactly.

  7. #7

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    true true but most guys doo, and what! are you kiddin me! incubus are the best band in the world!
    they truly are musical geniuses,

  8. #8
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by sonicdeath View Post
    Incubus were set to play the festival but died tragically this weekend in a bus accident. MTVnews was on the scene but chose not to air the piece partly because as they said "they suck. Maybe these bands will stop rapping now." Back to you john.

    I'm gonna come to Incubus' defense, if only because prior to A Crow Left of the Murder, they didn't suck. They never were a rap-metal or nu-metal band. People lump them in with Limp Bizshit and what not because MTV did. Stop it.

    That being said...Incubus doesn't belong at coachella.

  9. #9
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    No Brandon. I saw them at Lollapalooza once, and they were not very genius.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  10. #10

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    ok ok ok opinion it is, but yes a crow left of the murder was a bit suckish i see that but this new album is brilliant, but anyway alchemy what was lollapalooza like? i really want to gooo!!!!

  11. #11
    old school Tylerdurden31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY...the non-hipster part
    Posts
    3,847

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    ok ok ok opinion it is, but yes a crow left of the murder was a bit suckish i see that but this new album is brilliant, but anyway alchemy what was lollapalooza like? i really want to gooo!!!!
    no...you're wrong...Light Grenades is also terrible

  12. #12
    Member indiekid89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    286

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    I know, Incubus shold play. The new cd is great. Come on GV get Incubus.

  13. #13
    Coachella Junkie Alchemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    9,113

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Well I went when it was a tour, so I imagine it is very different now since it is a festival... But it was fun, I had a good time.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

  14. #14

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    oh right i see sounds coool to me,

  15. #15

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Dont know why but im glad

  16. #16
    Member ayates's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Strasburg, VA
    Posts
    368

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Incubus has not put out a decent album since S.C.I.E.N.C.E. circa 1997. If they played every song from that album, yes, I would check them out.

  17. #17
    Coachella Junkie
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    13,133

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    I think we should do whatever indiekid89 says.

  18. #18
    Lurker ikedajd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Ugh...stop with this...Incubus would suck for Coachella...RHCP is really bad as it is...Just think of all the annoying middle schoolers that'd show up...not to mention add another $100 to ticket prices cause god forbid those guys (and groups like them) play for music's sake alone...

  19. #19
    Member brenda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    WHITTIER
    Posts
    127

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    i was thinking the same thing!
    INCUBUS !!!!!! they wouldnt suck their new stuff is sickkk
    theres still time for them to be added!

  20. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV, USA
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    INCUBUS SHOULD BE ADDED!!!!1

    E

  21. #21
    Dick Nicewonger kreutz2112's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    SL UT
    Posts
    11,459

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Because you touch yourself at night
    He encores at night. HHAAAHH

    http://www.coachella.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1923
    RAPE STOVE

    white power?!

  22. #22
    Member John Peel is My Co-pilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Milwaukee, Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,160

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    true true but most guys doo, and what! are you kiddin me! incubus are the best band in the world!
    they truly are musical geniuses,


    errr...your last name wouldn't be Boyd, would it?

  23. #23

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Lol whoever said they saw Incubus at Lolla has no input here..lolla 03 sucked. Everything about it. From drunken Perry Farrel to the Distillers. Incubus without their previous bassist Dirk is bullshit Incubus. Whoever said that Incubus hasn't put out a good album since SCIENCE, the cutoff point is more along Morning View. They lost their edge when they lost Dirk Lance.

    Their new shit, however, should be destroyed before being purchased in the store.

  24. #24
    Member SometimesNJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    378

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    i saw them about 4 or 5 years ago..and they were awesome. but back then they still played tracks off of science..i'm sure they'd suck now.

  25. #25

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    perhaps its beecause they are horrible? i never understood that fad. which i thought already passed.

  26. #26

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    Because you touch yourself at night

    YES!

  27. #27

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    They're playing at the Wiltern in L.A. about a week from now.

    I'll be expecting to see lines of 25 year old females when I drive through Wilshire that day.

  28. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Dont get me wrong I love RATM
    It just suck, that them playing at coachella is bringing all these people to the messageboard asking for lame-ass bands such as Incubus, SOAD etc. Is the same people making threads about how Bjork sucks or Coachella needs more metal. So for all you people.. Coachella is just fine the way it is.. this festival is about diversity... go it?.. D-I-V-E-R-S-I-T-Y...

  29. #29
    Member celisnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    guadalajara, mexico
    Posts
    60

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Never a big fan especially their latest albums

  30. #30
    Member AEversW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    East Bakersfield, california
    Posts
    1,389

    Default Re: why the hell aint incubus playing?

    Quote Originally Posted by ayates View Post
    Incubus has not put out a decent album since S.C.I.E.N.C.E. circa 1997. If they played every song from that album, yes, I would check them out.
    same here...S.C.I.E.N.C.E. is a great album. its the only album by them i still have on my ipod.

Similar Threads

  1. What the hell is the International Bowl?
    By york707 in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2007, 05:37 PM
  2. Who the hell is this?
    By Bornasghosts in forum Line Up/Artists
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:25 AM
  3. Yablo: The New Pornographers are playing coachella!
    By JelloPuddingChat in forum Music Lounge
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-02-2007, 01:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •