Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 390 of 650

Thread: 350$???

  1. #361
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,370

    Default Re: 350$???

    But it's more fun to complain about complaining.

  2. #362
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 350$???

    Think of this thread now as "Getting to know Trakball" our latest alt

  3. #363
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Hello! My name is, uh, Trakball, and uh, let me tell you a little bit about myself... I love Twizzlers, and the Alligator Bar, and my favorite drama movie is Bloodsucking Freaks, just like your momma

  4. #364
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    In addition, I got gills like Johnny.


  5. #365
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by trakball View Post
    Hello! My name is, uh, Trakball, and uh, let me tell you a little bit about myself... I love Twizzlers, and the Alligator Bar, and my favorite drama movie is Bloodsucking Freaks, just like your momma
    Twizzlers: Cherry or strawberry and OG or strings?

  6. #366

    Default Re: 350$???

    Wow, wasn't really expecting this outcome when I started this thread. Maybe a few pages of civil and decent discussion, but hey, 13 pages of incessant hostility works too. I almost forgot we're dealing with the very elite of all Coachella goers on this forum. Anyway, when I posted this I was in a bit of a blind rage, and as so many have pointed out, I didn't even realize that the $350 has all of the other fees factored in. Thanks for letting me know. However, to the delight of some of you, I won't be buying layaway this year and depending on the lineup, may not end up going at all. It's too bad really, I'm sure I would get along just fine with all of you elite boardies if I saw you at the festival.
    Actually it requires no effort or emotion whatsoever to do what I'm doing now. It's like asking a judge if they're mad when they're sentencing mental defectives who don't comprehend cause and effect enough to stop getting arrested. I don't particularly want to dole out your judgement, I don't care about your fate. You're a non-entity. You're Message Board Dumb Fuck #1047. You all get the same treatment, it's in your best interest and the best interest of society that you get a better understanding of how dim you are. Are you mad when you step on a bug?
    But this kind of shit is annoying and needs to stop. A lot of you people on this forum seem to have some imagined self worth because of the number of posts you have. You don't. What's funny is these same assholes on the boards are probably the first people yelling "HAPPY COACHELLA!!!" and giving high fives to everyone they see.

  7. #367
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,851

    Default Re: 350$???

    You need to reevaluate what 'annoying' means.

    Starting a thread crying about a price increase when you admittedly didn't know the details of the price increase is a hell of a lot more annoying than someone responding to an obvious troll. At least that's funny. Whining and bitching about the price of something that YOU DON'T NEED TO PURCHASE is quite stupid.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  8. #368
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 350$???

    The ol' "you are on this forums more than me and are a meany head" line. This forum is like the abusive spouse you love and will never leave. Accept it.

  9. #369
    old school CrimesceneCookie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    2,988

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    You need to reevaluate what 'annoying' means.

    Starting a thread crying about a price increase when you admittedly didn't know the details of the price increase is a hell of a lot more annoying than someone responding to an obvious troll.
    SOMEONE MADE A THREAD THAT I WAS FORCED TO READ
    HOW DO I STOP THIS?
    I CAN'T READ EVERY THREAD!

  10. #370
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Twizzlers: Cherry or strawberry and OG or strings?
    All that shit is for pussies. Black licorice or get out.

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    SOMEONE MADE A THREAD THAT I WAS FORCED TO READ
    HOW DO I STOP THIS?
    I CAN'T READ EVERY THREAD!
    Heh.

  11. #371
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    All I know is, god forbid anyone cut RotationMadWang off on his way to work... that roadrage incident would be monumental, I'm sure

  12. #372
    old school Stickjohn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    St. Paul, MN
    Posts
    3,500

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by AlthePal View Post
    A lot of you people on this forum seem to have some imagined self worth because of the number of posts you have.
    Actually the imagined self worth comes first, and the rest is just generosity. This is a very giving community.

  13. #373
    Member Tikiman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Anywhere but here
    Posts
    182

    Default Re: 350$???

    Ironically many people probably spend more on drugs they use at Coachella than they do on the cost of entry. Maybe we should be ragging on drug dealers instead.

  14. #374
    Coachella Junkie Mugwog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    6,666

    Default Re: 350$???

    Why rag on drug dealers? You mad because you had to pay money for your drugs?

  15. #375
    Coachella Junkie algunz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Rustin' in Tustin
    Posts
    21,370

    Default Re: 350$???

    Where does the name Pants come from?

  16. #376
    Stage Manager captncrzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    TBD
    Posts
    19,851

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimesceneCookie View Post
    SOMEONE MADE A THREAD THAT I WAS FORCED TO READ
    HOW DO I STOP THIS?
    I CAN'T READ EVERY THREAD!
    It was a response to a poster, not a statement about the thread. Fool.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

  17. #377
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 350$???

    I love how people who are too stupid to generate any kind of retort always resort to acting like the person who's clearly having a great time mocking them must be angry.

    Think of yourself like a toilet. I don't shit in my toilet because I'm angry at it. I shit in it because that's its function. Like a toilet, you have nothing to contribute to the conversation except to stand there while I expel waste into you. You'll never be funny on your own so it's a good thing that you recognize your sole usefulness is to be material for us droll wags to step on repeatedly, but Jesus, man, stop patting yourself on the back so much just for being self-aware enough to know that you're fodder. It's not a point of pride. It's still better than being delusional and thinking that you actually contribute anything to adult society I suppose, but don't you get depressed when you're congratulating yourself for having so many people take a shit inside you?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  18. #378
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Oh, thank god you're okay, RotationMadWang! I was beginning to worry that we wouldn't be getting any more strained attempts at internet badassery in this thread.

    How's work today, buddy? Did those TPS reports get filed? Your boss wants them before EOB today...

  19. #379
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 350$???

    EOB?

    ... So you're never had a real job, huh? Cause "EOB" isn't an acronym anyone uses. What you mean to say is COB. Close Of Business. There is no End Of Business.

    What're we pegging this kid's age at? 19?
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  20. #380
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    RotationMadWang, should you be spending so much time on the internet? This jizz ain't gonna mop itself up...

  21. #381
    Coachella Junkie PlayaDelWes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Posts
    7,346

    Default Re: 350$???

    ^ 38/39ish
    Quote Originally Posted by dj12inches View Post
    What makes me qualified? I've watched EVERY fucking episode of American Idol, and every single episode of The Voice...Forget that I won departmental music awards when I was in the 8th grade choir.

  22. #382
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Playa, did you cheat and look at my posting history, or did you just guess?

  23. #383
    Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    11,892

    Default Re: 350$???

    No fucking way, those are high school cafeteria insults.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

  24. #384

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by captncrzy View Post
    I guarantee you that he's too good looking for you.
    What is your point? Not trying to "have a relationship" with him...just like to cheers and share a drink with the few remaining bright human beings on this planet. We are a rare breed. Does "stage manager" translate to "jaded"?
    Just sayin'.

    To keep this related to the original post:
    I don't think the "price hike" is a big deal. The price will continue to go up from here on out. Can you say GV/AEG CASHCOW FESTIVAL. Its a great festival but like all things, it. too, will have its end.

  25. #385
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    No fucking way, those are high school cafeteria insults.
    I'll agree with that! This definitely reads like something an unstable, emotional teen would write in her journal after a particularly heinous day at school:

    Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Think of yourself like a toilet. I don't shit in my toilet because I'm angry at it. I shit in it because that's its function. Like a toilet, you have nothing to contribute to the conversation except to stand there while I expel waste into you. You'll never be funny on your own so it's a good thing that you recognize your sole usefulness is to be material for us droll wags to step on repeatedly, but Jesus, man, stop patting yourself on the back so much just for being self-aware enough to know that you're fodder. It's not a point of pride. It's still better than being delusional and thinking that you actually contribute anything to adult society I suppose, but don't you get depressed when you're congratulating yourself for having so many people take a shit inside you?

  26. #386
    Dark Lord mountmccabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Mission
    Posts
    11,976

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by AlthePal View Post
    A lot of you people on this forum seem to have some imagined self worth because of the number of posts you have.
    I'd say it is other way around: people post a lot because they think what they say has some sort of worth.

    Also, really, who thinks this? What makes you think they think this?

    RSW is being a dick to trakball because (a) RSW is a dick, (b) trakball seems intent on arguing about stupid stuff, in part because he is abiding by very different rules and assuming everyone on the board is too and (c) RSW is fucking right. There are so many lurkers/newbies/seasonals that unless/until they stick around and consistently act above replacement level they'll be forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    See how wrong you are, Tommy? Randy is agreeing with you.

  27. #387
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    LOL, another person with over 10k posts under their belt who assumes they are the be all to end all of all things related to the Coachella Message Board.

    Maybe you and RMW can join forces to write the best scat-related fan fiction the internet has ever seen!

  28. #388
    Coachella Junkie Miroir Noir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Zip City
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: 350$???

    How is this still going on?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

  29. #389
    trakball
    Guest

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by mountmccabe View Post
    trakball seems intent on arguing about stupid stuff, in part because he is abiding by very different rules and assuming everyone on the board is too
    by the way, would you mind taking a moment out of your busy day to send me a link to these "forum rules" that need to be followed? otherwise I'm going to continue assuming (ass out of you and me, don't you know) that these "rules" are some arbitrary bullshit.

  30. #390

    Default Re: 350$???

    Quote Originally Posted by trakball View Post
    lol @ the first name basis action

    nope, not cliquish at all
    Look how mad you're getting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •