Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 350$???

trakball

Default Re: 350$???

I dunno. When you step on a bug, do you usually write a bunch of run-on sentences to proclaim your dominance over it?

trakball

dominance

Quote Originally Posted by trakball View Post
    SepaGroove, I know it can be useful - got a lot of camping tips from this board.

But I'm sorry, man. I'm not a mindless bandwagoner, and I quite enjoy kicking against the pricks. Perhaps you should re-evaluate what "being a fucking jackass" is.
    I'm not a mindless bandwagoner either. I've never had one single issue with anyone on here, so never felt the need to get into pointless internet arguments. Don't say anything stupid, actually do some research before you ask a question, and people won't flame you. Half the time the "pricks" aren't being serious anyway.

That is as nice as I'm ever going to be to you, because after reading through this thread I can see why people fucking hate you.

trakball

LOL, if a bunch of words glowing on your monitor causes you to fucking hate someone, perhaps it's time to take a break. I wouldn't want you to stroke out or anything.

I like trakball.

trakball

I like you too, algunz, and I appreciate the fact that you've kept away from the dogpile.

I know it's tempting.

I like nailing my fingers to sheets of plywood just so I feel the pain and know I'm still alive. Then I walk around in public and bitch out anyone who looks at me funny.

Endearingly Dislikable RotationSlimWang's Avatar

More than anything else it's just kind of sad. Like, do you really think you're the one doing the trolling? Like you're coming out on top here? Don't you know that we hang around shooting the shit with each other and then when some moron like you wanders in to paint a giant target on their backs we just go, "Oh, look, a new toy. Let's see how long it takes this one to realize they're completely outclassed. How many posts do you think it'll take before they realize they can't even hold their own talking shit to the other fifteen year old autistics and run out of insults they heard on TV, meanwhile we're still handing them their own asshole to eat for the fiftieth straight round?"

No, it's Johns--the term derives from using the proper name "John" to apply to non-specific men, much like a Dear John letter, or how you sign your John Hancock. Proper names don't get un-capitalized just because they're plural or taking the place of a pronoun. Piece of advice, kid--when someone's clearly wildly more literate than you, don't try to correct their grammar.
    Quote Originally Posted by amyzzz View Post
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

trakball

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    I like nailing my fingers to sheets of plywood just so I feel the pain and know I'm still alive. Then I walk around in public and bitch out anyone who looks at me funny.
    Well, it's not Bob Flanagan levels of public debasement, but it'll do in a pinch

Trakball watching this forum burn

Watching-the-world-burn-767.jpg

trakball

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    Piece of advice, kid--when someone's clearly wildly more literate than you, don't try to correct their grammar.
    Well, since you're so literate, maybe you could examine your piece below and see where you might want to throw in a period or two?

Quote Originally Posted by RotationSlimWang View Post
    If I were you I'd be less worried about being a cliche and more concerned about finding incredibly unimaginative bullshit to regurgitate that does a better job of hiding the fact that you're clearly an ostracized teenager who's clearly in the habit of picking arguments with people who they have no business competing with. You must get humiliated in front of the rest of the slow class frequently. Do you think the British royalty-level rate of inbreeding in your family is to blame or is it more a direct result of your mother finding you too repulsive physically when you were a baby to want to pick you up and hold you, thus your soft infant skull flattened and deformed the shape of your brain into a mold of the tile floor of the abandoned house she gave her Johns AIDS in?
    And finally:

Quote Originally Posted by m-w
    john/jšn/
    Noun:

A toilet.
    A prostitute's client.
    seems no capitalization needed. sorry bro. rage on!

Absolutely no further periods needed, the sentence is perfect. And nope, dude, you're never gonna be right about anything in this field against me. Do you know what initial capital means?

From Dictionary.com:

john   [jon] Show IPA
    noun Slang .
    a toilet or bathroom.
    ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a fellow; guy.
    ( sometimes initial capital letter ) a prostitute's customer.
    Hannah, I don't know that pigs have big weiners, and my early 20's facination with dogs because of weiner size, I think. If that helps.

trakball

Do you know what "sometimes" means?

Goldenvoice should charge to read this thread, this is great stuff. Maybe then they could lower the price from 350$.... but then then emo rage fueling this thread would die away, and I would lose this.

Catch 22

Do you know what "sometimes" means?
    I absolutely do, do you have any idea what the actual rule of grammar is that helps you decide whether or not this is one of those times? If you have an unclaimed body are they a john doe or a John Doe?

Are Viet Cong soldiers Charlie or charlie? Do you understand why or why not? That's a rhetorical question because I know you don't understand, otherwise we wouldn't be having this conversation.

X

Is your grandmother a Backdoor Betty or a backdoor betty?

Somebody else take my punching bag while I run to work. Cause I'm super angry at this punching bag. It's not recreational at all. I'm, like, so fuming pissed at this person because they're forcing me to be hilarious and feel superior.

trakball

Are you a bore, or a total fucking bore?

trakball

Oooh, hope to see you soon, RotationMadWang! I'm enjoying this lil' tickle fight we've got going.

You guys should hook up already.

trakball

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that RotationMadWang doesn't exactly strike me as a generous lover.

He is a taker.

Quote Originally Posted by GuyInTucson View Post
    Don't worry guys. The extra money is for LMFAO and a hologram of John Candy roaming the food courts.
    I think I'm in love now...there doesn't seem to be anyone (else) around...
    My eyes see only GuyInTucson
    You are soooo FUNNY! We need to have a drink...(if I go considering the "$39 price hike"). Chump change, babeeeee, I'm a baller

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

dominance
    posts like this have been cliche for months, since you're so worried about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

trakball

I wasn't worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Art Czar View Post
    I think I'm in love now...there doesn't seem to be anyone (else) around...
    My eyes see only GuyInTucson
    You are soooo FUNNY! We need to have a drink...(if I go considering the "$39 price hike"). Chump change, babeeeee, I'm a baller
    I guarantee you that he's too good looking for you.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

I dunno. When you step on a bug, do you usually write a bunch of run-on sentences to proclaim your dominance over it?
    Hah. Warming up to this guy.

Can we please get back to complaining about the $13 price increase?
    2004, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2012b, 2013a, 2014a