Thread: mixture.fm

Default mixture.fm

So this is a shameless plug, but my brother developed a website called mixture.fm. It's a site that consolidates and allows you to stream dj mixes (right now there is only FACT and Essential mixes out there, but it's still in the beta phase and I'm pretty sure he is going to add more). You can also search and share mixes on Facebook and twitter. Will you guys check it out and maybe give some feedback? Like what other mix series would be worth putting out there, site design and navigation issues, etc. plur, bitches.

mixture.fm
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Default Re: mixture.fm

Just purely on the front end. I like the simple design to it. Also like the categorization by years. Needs subgenre tags for easier discovery. Tracklists would also be helpful. Not really necessary but Artist profiles could be something to add in the future to see other mixes by that same artist and some history behind the artist [link to wiki even]. Overall good stuff.

fantastic. kudos to your brother kreutz. hope he maintains it.

This is a fucking awesome idea. You guys should definitely try and get the entire RA podcast archive on there. That would be beautiful. I would also say the electronic explorations podcasts as well as xlr8r podcasts. Also clr podcasts: http://www.clr.net/media.pl

Hope this turns into something! Pat your brother on the back for me.

Also it would be sweet if we could download them...

Quote Originally Posted by kreutz2112 View Post
    So this is a shameless plug, but my brother developed a website called mixture.fm.
    was that his thread that got deleted yesterday? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.

Yes it was.
    RAPE STOVE

white power?!

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

Some more podcast series worth looking into:
    Boiler Room
    FACT
    Techno Live Sets (TLS)

It would also be really cool if you could provide a tracklist for every mix possible. (Yes I know that is difficult but that's why you'd get paid the big bux ^_^ )

Just purely on the front end. I like the simple design to it. Also like the categorization by years. Needs subgenre tags for easier discovery. Tracklists would also be helpful. Not really necessary but Artist profiles could be something to add in the future to see other mixes by that same artist and some history behind the artist [link to wiki even]. Overall good stuff.
    Genres and Tracklistings are definitely something I want to get in there. I think a little history about the artist(s) your listening to would make the experience better too. Thanks for the feedback!

This is a fucking awesome idea. You guys should definitely try and get the entire RA podcast archive on there. That would be beautiful. I would also say the electronic explorations podcasts as well as xlr8r podcasts. Also clr podcasts: http://www.clr.net/media.pl
    RA and XLR8R are in the works

was that his thread that got deleted yesterday? lol
    Yeah that was me haha. I got banned quick! (for life)

Boiler Room
    FACT
    Techno Live Sets (TLS)
    Boiler Room and the rest of FACT are coming. Tracklists are also something we really want to do. It's a big task though.

Coachella Junkie boarderwoozel3's Avatar

I really really really dig this idea, btw.