Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home Rentals for 2013

Default Home Rentals for 2013

As everyone knows the houses and hotels fill up fast for Coachella the best way to be sure that you get a place close to the venue is to book early. PM me if you are interested in renting a house for 2013. I work in the real estate business in La Quinta (I also have been going to Coachella for the past 6 years) and would love to help your group find a home for the week. Include the number of bedrooms, pool and what you are looking to spend and I will get back to you (I will check this periodically).

In the past I have booked rooms for Agents, management as well as goldenvoice executives.

Please include a phone # and email for me to reply to you.

Thank you and I look forward to 2013!

Default Re: Home Rentals for 2013

Rapscallion
    He sold his soul for a shot at fame
    Catchphrase and wigs and the jokes are lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Dylanfan0027 View Post
    As everyone knows the houses and hotels fill up fast for Coachella the best way to be sure that you get a place close to the venue is to book early. PM me if you are interested in renting a house for 2013. I work in the real estate business in La Quinta (I also have been going to Coachella for the past 6 years) and would love to help your group find a home for the week. Include the number of bedrooms, pool and what you are looking to spend and I will get back to you (I will check this periodically).

In the past I have booked rooms for Agents, management as well as goldenvoice executives.

I would like to book a house, is your moms house still open?
    Please include a phone # and email for me to reply to you.

Thank you and I look forward to 2013!
    I would like to book a house, is your moms house still open?

Hey-- my friends and I are definitely wanting to get a house this year (hotel last year was awful)
    I'm sure of the number of people yet but I'm thinking around 6-8. We would love a place with 2-3 bedrooms and a pool. Walking distance to the venue would be great too. About how much money do those kinds of places go for?

I think we would all be down to book pretty early to get it complete.

Email me back at jpriddy@usc.edu

Thanks

-J

Hi I am looking to rent for weekend 1. I am going to need something with 3-5 bedrooms and hopefully walking distance. Just something closer to the venue rather than farther. If you could get back to me asap that would be great!

Thanks!

dabughalya@gmail.com

we tried renting a house a block away from the polo field for 2013 that would sleep up to 30 people. that bitch has normal prices at $3500 for a week

during coachella its $50,000 for wednesday-monday..

fuck the greedy fucks

to rent any house you will be shelling out over 5k for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynoo View Post
    we tried renting a house a block away from the polo field for 2013 that would sleep up to 30 people. that bitch has normal prices at $3500 for a week

during coachella its $50,000 for wednesday-monday..

fuck the greedy fucks
    Got a quote on a similar estate last week. They wanted $70,000 for the 4 nights when they're typical "March - May rate" is $2,000-$3,000 per night. Jokes.
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '13.1
    LAST.FM

No, if you shop right you can find something that sleeps 6 w/ a pool for under 2k.

70k is nuts!! We found a gorgeous house with a pool and a 24 hr maid included (not necessary but I'm not complaining lol) within walking distance. Split between 10 people, 2 to a bedroom, for 100/night each. Just had to pay half upfront, the other half paid when we arrive. They're out there, but going through a placement agency or broker is not where youll find the good deals.

malcolmjamalaweful malcolmjama1awesome's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by theGold View Post
    70k is nuts!! We found a gorgeous house with a pool and a 24 hr maid included (not necessary but I'm not complaining lol) within walking distance. Split between 10 people, 2 to a bedroom, for 100/night each. Just had to pay half upfront, the other half paid when we arrive. They're out there, but going through a placement agency or broker is not where youll find the good deals.
    This is horse shit.

YOUR PUSSY IS AS BIG AS A HOUSE

Quote Originally Posted by theGold View Post
    mind you, the 70k place was a 7BD, 4.5BA desert oasis estate... more importantly, with regards to your digs (and with half-due respect): The FUCK?
    '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '13.1
    LAST.FM

where did you find that house ? can you give me a link?

Not sure where you're looking, but I'm paying less than half that for a banging house a couple miles away with a private pool, jacuzzi and all sorts of additional amenities which will comfortably sleep eight (though we are only going to have five in it).

Bottom line: So long as you're looking early (we booked it on Monday), it's relatively easy to do for little more than a hotel would have cost us. (Well, we could bring it down under what we each paid last year for a hotel in Palm Springs if we added one person... but really we'd just rather not expand our core group since our dynamic works so well)

Yeah, you shouldn't need to pay 7K, there are plenty of places available for under that, all very nice and all close to the venue.

I will follow up with all the PM today and I look forward to helping any of you that I can.

Wow yeah right now a broker quoted a house for $7,000 for only 10 people. If I can get a link or a PM for a near by house for way less that would be great.

If you're willing to drive a bit i highly reccommend looking in Palm Desert. They don't jack the prices up and this year 7 of us in a 3brm 2ba house paid about 250 each for 7 days. We extend our time before and a day after Coachella. Yes, you have to do some foot work to find something, I think i had inquiries on at least 30 homes this year, but they are out there.
    Check out www.vrbo.com

Good luck
    "The Coachella Valley wasn't always like this, there's been a great many changes made since I came here some 67 years ago"

OK, where are people finding housing through? Help a fellow coachella-goer out!

Quote Originally Posted by nycmiss View Post
    OK, where are people finding housing through? Help a fellow coachella-goer out!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigur Ros Stache View Post
    Check out www.vrbo.com
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I feel like dad-rock wouldn't get so bad of a rep if we called it pop-rock

Paying just under 4K all-in for a 4BR / 4.5BA with pool and Jacuzzi in PGA West. 2.5 miles to venue. Easy bike ride.

Found it on vrbo. Booked it week before the 2013 dates were announced.
    ______
    1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

got a house through vbro also.
    Found a decent site www.desertrentals.com i think it just connects you to homeaway.com
    Either way it allows you to send mass inquiries because it saves your information from one house to the next. I think I sent close to 75 inquiries for a 3BR place. Out of that 75 I think 10 responded with availabilty in the 2-4k range.
    The rest were either already booked, not booking yet for that far in advance, 1 month rentals minimum or not renting at all for Coachella people.
    The one thing I learned is Condo's are a lot more open for this thing. The houses jack up the prices like others had mentioned, the ones that dont have already been booked... but with that said if you dont mind a condo there are a few within 3 miles from anywhere between 1500 to 3000.

Just booked a place in palm desert, 20 minutes from venue on vacationrentals.com. 4 bdr/3bath gameroom, pool, jacuzzi for 3000 for 5 nights.

Lightbulb Re: Home Rentals for 2013

I just used the services of rental homes and they were very decent. Services were quiet well and had no trouble booking homes. I recommend this.

No recession in California by the looks of it...

Hello,

I'm looking to rent a house for Coachella Weekend 1. Something very close to the Festival if possible. Dates will probably be April 11 to Monday April 15. Looking for something between $1500-$3000 total. Not sure on the total number of people, but definitely 8 at the moment. Maybe you can give me some options? Email is the best way to get in touch with me...

babblingbrooke19 at gmail com

Thank you!

Brooke

Thank you,

Brooke

Quote Originally Posted by iheartpie19 View Post
    Hello,

I'm looking to rent a house for Coachella Weekend 1. Something very close to the Festival if possible. Dates will probably be April 11 to Monday April 15. Looking for something between $1500-$3000 total. Not sure on the total number of people, but definitely 8 at the moment. Maybe you can give me some options? Email is the best way to get in touch with me...

babblingbrooke19 at gmail com

Thank you!

Brooke

Thank you,

Brooke
    I have a house available for weekend 3. $500. Email: Titspatterson@gmail.com

Hello, my friends and I are definitely wanting to get a house this year for Coachella, we are going the second weekend.We stayed in a house in La Quinta last year and loved it, we would like to stay there again this year. I'm sure of the number of people yet but I'm thinking around 6-8. We would love a place with 2-3 bedrooms and a pool. If you have any houses available please email me at downtownalliebrown@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Allie

VRBO.com is the way to go. Got a house from thursday to monday, 5Bdr, 3 bth, pool, jacuzzi, and observatory deck for 2200. Its 20 minutes away in palm desert but definitely worth saving the 1-2K that you would otherwise spend staying 15 minutes closer.

this post just shows how much BS is posted here..i've rented a home at indian palms cc the last 3 years and I never ever paid even half of that,i'm sure some people do charge that..but i've always rented a 2BR for under 2500 for 1 week
    Quote Originally Posted by mncarpooler View Post
    Anything that's not Sahara tent trash is going to have a small crowd it seems like. I wandered over near the Sahara once all weekend and it was a clusterfuck of the douchiest looking people you could ever imagine.

Hey! I am looking for Coachella 2013, Weekend 1 housing! I have 5 people total who are interested in spending <$200/each for the weekend, being <2 miles from the grounds (preferably on a shuttle line, but NOT necessary), and are aiming to find somewhere with a pool.

Please reply to vbarbatelli@gmail.com

Thanks!