Thread: Worldmark Condos available weekend 1 Sleeps 6 (1600 per unit)

Default Worldmark Condos available weekend 1 Sleeps 6 (1600 per unit)

I have 2 extra 2 bedroom condo units available, as my Coachella party this year is smaller than I expected. It is at the Worldmark resort in Indio, which is about 4 miles away from the festival grounds. I've stayed here many times for past Coachella's, and will be there again this year. Feel free to stop by and party with my friends! It's a great place to relax after a long day at the festival. The resort has multiple pools and spas, a convenience store, and a shuttle to/from the festival, so you won't have to drive!

The offer is $1600 for a 2 bedroom condo unit, which has its own kitchen, laundry, grill etc. and sleeps max 6, at the Worldmark Resort for Coachella Music Festival on April 11th-15th. That's Thursday thru Sunday night, check-out Monday at noon. If you need one more 2 bedroom unit for weekend 1, I'll sell both my extra units for $3000. You could accommodate up to 12 in that case. This is a good price for what I'm offering. I'm not trying to make money off of this. Just trying to recoup what I spent.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me

Default Re: Worldmark Condos available weekend 1 Sleeps 6 (1600 per unit)

I am definitely interested in hearing more about this. email me renewell2@gmail.com to further discuss.

Thanks!!!