Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Fucking Raining MCA????

Coachella Junkie schoolofruckus's Avatar

Default It's Fucking Raining MCA????

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Default Re: It's Fucking Raining MCA????

ALREADY COVERED, GABE.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssss...

Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

PaulB & Andy are going to need to be put on suicide watch.
    In his defense I do remember there being an upsurge of black coworker on white coworker exlaxings in LA after Rodney King.

!

Banlete, if you must.

ALREADY COVERED, GABE.
    It's stupid to gloat over this even if you loathe the Beasties, Tibet, or whatever else motivates this. Old boy was also a huge ally for independent film. You really think the world needs one less rich guy trying to get interesting low-budget shit into theaters?
    The childless 20-something year olds on the board who find a 50 something year old man fucking teenage prostitutes distasteful will probably change the hum of their tune once they produce babies, definitely. That's the missing link.

Judgy McMarco TeamCoachellaHellYeah's Avatar

this is just fucking awful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    Reviewers who note the size of the crowd are dumb fucks.
    COACHELLA's: 2001. 2002. 2003. 2004. 2005. 2006. 2007. 2008. 2009. 2010. 2011. 2012. 2013. 2014. 2015.

Banlete, if you must.

It's stupid to gloat over this even if you loathe the Beasties, Tibet, or whatever else motivates this. Old boy was also a huge ally for independent film. You really think the world needs one less rich guy trying to get interesting low-budget shit into theaters?
    I am 100 percent confident that anything he ever tried to help get made was absolute and total shite. We don't need those allies.

sad face.

I wonder how paul feels

Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post

I wonder how paul feels
    I am going out on a limb here, but I predict sad
    G-funk acquired, thank you Coachella

Quote Originally Posted by Theijuiel View Post
    Don't watch Conspiracy Theory while on mushrooms.
    You know a festival is in the process of dying when you start to see sports jerseys there....

paul has to be despondent. Rivera had a season and career-ending injury last night, on top of this.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

I am 100 percent confident that anything he ever tried to help get made was absolute and total shite. We don't need those allies.
    That's because you have no idea what is good in the world. Nevertheless, the principal remains - a guy used his personal fortune to found a company that released finished movies that he thought deserved a chance, which likely wouldn't have come otherwise in the current film economy. And you wonder why no one wants to make your movie.

i passed on seeing the beastie boys at roo, opting for david byrne instead. figuring i'd see them at lolla later that year. they cancelled. should've skipped david byrne instead. damn
    Quote Originally Posted by kvnty View Post
    You little cock sucker, menikmati. This is a fucking violation of compliance and you will fucking pay, you little pig.

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    i passed on seeing the beastie boys at roo, opting for david byrne instead. figuring i'd see them at lolla later that year. they cancelled. should've skipped david byrne instead. damn
    ...uh...no.
    Odi profanum vulgus et arceo. I hate the unholy rabble and keep them away - Horace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Arcade FIre are a bunch of dicks, Deadmau5 is a dick, bands are dicks, David Bowie sucks dicks, Daft Punk is two human buttholes with semen for brains (that was loaded into a butthole from a dick that grew out of their moms), we're all dicks that fucked our moms assholes, God is going to put a giant dick down and fuck our mouths

truly heartbreaking
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdtram View Post
    if you can't pull off getting drugs into a festival and consuming them, you don't deserve them.
    Quote Originally Posted by ods.. View Post
    Wait. You like Cudi but you think Outkast is a one hit wonder.

Somebody shoot this fuck.

That's because you have no idea what is good in the world. Nevertheless, the principal remains - a guy used his personal fortune to found a company that released finished movies that he thought deserved a chance, which likely wouldn't have come otherwise in the current film economy. And you wonder why no one wants to make your movie.
    Oh big fucking whoop, he started a distribution company. Him and every other asshole with some money who wants to be involved in movies except not in the actual creative part of the process. Kevin Smith has a fucking distribution company too, I don't see why they should get pats on the back for acquiring already made movies. Wanna impress me? Start a company that actually funds the production of little movies you're probably gonna lose money on.

so sad.
    fuck cancer.

R.I.P. Adam.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Freaking awful news. I had tickets to that cancelled show at the Bowl. What a downer.

RIP
    Steve Winwood| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds| Echo and the Bunnymen| Echo and the Bunnymen| Paul McCartney| Foxygen| FYF Fest| NIN/Soundgarden| Elvis Costello| Swans| Buzzcocks| King Crimson| Elton John| Kasabian| Massive Attack| Massive Attack| Slowdive| Tame Impala| DFA 1979| Fleetwood Mac| A Winged Victory for the Sullen

no idea he was that sick. I thought I'd get a chance to see them again at Coachella.
    Very sad

I was looking forward to seeing the Beastie Boys when they were headlining Street Scene a few years back and was devastated when they had to cancel because of Adam's health.
    last.fm | facebook | twitter | tumblr
    2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
    2012 2013 2014
    8/5 Arcade Fire (Sleep Train Amphitheater) 10/3-5 Austin City Limits

Wow. I really thought Coachella would have grabbed them soon. Sad.
    FYF 08/23-08/24
    Chvrches 09/19
    Banks 10/16
    Digitalism 11/08

You guys are complaining about what someone does wit their money? Bunch of douche nozzles.

RIP
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

Oh big fucking whoop, he started a distribution company. Him and every other asshole with some money who wants to be involved in movies except not in the actual creative part of the process. Kevin Smith has a fucking distribution company too, I don't see why they should get pats on the back for acquiring already made movies. Wanna impress me? Start a company that actually funds the production of little movies you're probably gonna lose money on.
    That's a fundamental misunderstanding of film economics. Without companies like Oscilloscope on the horizon as a potential distributor, it becomes increasingly difficult to convince investors to sign checks to produce the films. Without the purchases that companies like Oscilloscope make, you go from "probably gonna lose money on it" to "there's no fucking way you'll make money, I'm going to invest in a restaurant". Hell, sometimes the mere act of contacting an Oscope or a CinemaGuild and getting them to write you an email saying they're interested to see your cut once it's finished is enough to get a private investor to pony up. You simply have no fucking clue how this process works.

I mean....you're really bitching because an indie-friendly distributor takes a hands off approach to the films it releases? I now hope your film does get made so you can sell it to Weinstein (a guy who also does the very thing you find "impressive") so he can carve it up and shelve it for a decade.

This sucks.

That's a fundamental misunderstanding of film economics. Without companies like Oscilloscope on the horizon as a potential distributor, it becomes increasingly difficult to convince investors to sign checks to produce the films. Without the purchases that companies like Oscilloscope make, you go from "probably gonna lose money on it" to "there's no fucking way you'll make money, I'm going to invest in a restaurant". Hell, sometimes the mere act of contacting an Oscope or a CinemaGuild and getting them to write you an email saying they're interested to see your cut once it's finished is enough to get a private investor to pony up. You simply have no fucking clue how this process works.

I mean....you're really bitching because an indie-friendly distributor takes a hands off approach to the films it releases? I now hope your film does get made so you can sell it to Weinstein (a guy who also does the very thing you find "impressive") so he can carve it up and shelve it for a decade.
    All I'm saying is he ain't Tony Wilson. It's easy to back a movie that's already been made.

so bummed. horrible
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.

Quote Originally Posted by caeden View Post
    David Byrne will die one day too, you know... It will be a horrible day.

I also passed on seeing the Beastie Boys. It was at V-Fest in Baltimore. I believe that I saw LCD Soundsystem and TV on the Radio when they played? I don't know, but I remember at least hearing some of their set in-between the two sets I had watched and wishing that there was a way to make it work.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    I try to be politically pc more than most here: As a dude, anyone who could put a shark up a gals pc body, is pretty creepy, different and interesting. Just saying big time ..... cr****

Coachella Junkie Neighborhood Creep's Avatar

First time I have been listening to artist when I found out they passed.
    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    When Foster the People played Pumped Up Kicks I freaked the fuck out because I thought that song was long gone

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemy View Post
    David Byrne will die one day too, you know... It will be a horrible day.

I also passed on seeing the Beastie Boys. It was at V-Fest in Baltimore. I believe that I saw LCD Soundsystem and TV on the Radio when they played? I don't know, but I remember at least hearing some of their set in-between the two sets I had watched and wishing that there was a way to make it work.
    Dude... I was at LCD too. I catched 2 songs of LCD and all my friends were itching to watch Beasties so I had to take the hit and went along with them. Needless to say... they were great.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewski27 View Post
    i think i would rather suck AIDZ out of gary colemans nutt.

Hey Randy, not disputing how fun and hilarious it is to dance on people's graves, but maybe you should lay off the cancer victims considering your history on this board. I don't think I could stand to lose you and MCA in the same day.

seriously, some of you deserve to be locked up.
    Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    the best songs are the ones that dont remind you of anyone in particular yet still give you that utter euphoric contentedness of perfection in your mind, body and soul. keep them close.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boourns View Post
    A bag of doritos > RHCP > getting kicked in the balls > Mumford & Sons > skinned alive > Macklemore
    Quote Originally Posted by elliottb View Post
    Ohh god, you guys are so fucking sensitive. Yes there is potential to get laid at Coachella if you camp or are willing to have sex against the fences by the Sahara.