Thread: Dj Shadow Setlist Weekend 2

Default Dj Shadow Setlist Weekend 2

I saw Dj Shadow in 2007, thought he was good. I saw him two nights ago and my mind was blown. I was angry at the size of the crowd and the fact that it was most my friends and I who actually seemed to appreciate the worship worthy music he was actually playing (instead of all the EDM dj's activating a loop and standing there with there hands up).

Anyways, I'm pretty familiar with Entroducing, Private press, and little bit of the outsider. But what songs in particular can people recall from his set. Because they fucking blew my mind. Some new dub step sounding tunes as well. If anyone can remember please post what you know.

Also, once again dj shadow steps up and proves that he's still the #1 player in this changing game.

flylo fuckin killed it too. that is all

Default Re: Dj Shadow Setlist Weekend 2

So you didn't see Zach?
    COACHELLA VETERAN

2001 ~ 2007 ~ 2010 ~ 2011 ~ 2012

Nahhh even though rage has been in my top 5 since 2003. I wish i got that experience but dj shadow was still my favorite. Need some of those unheard tracks tho forsure

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Oh man, you don't have his latest full length? The Less You Know, the Better is so good!

You've gotta realize though, with Shadow he's gonna use a lot of samples that are not on any of his records. I wasn't there though, so i can't be of any help.
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

What was the size of the crowd?? i couldn't see because i was behind the barrier.
    I just recorded Six Days and Organ Donor.... it was awesome, way ahead thoes "WEDDING DJs"

i was up near the front but some friends who came in to meet us said the crowd was smmaaalll. everyone wanted to see thom yorke or avicii play levels... when in reality anybody who was witnessing dj shadow woulda been blown away. cant wait till next time

trakball

Quote Originally Posted by Drinkey McDrinkerstein View Post
    Oh man, you don't have his latest full length? The Less You Know, the Better is so good!