Thread: LOCKERS

Default LOCKERS

SUNDAY night or after the dr. dre I went to return my key it was closed.
    Monday morning I was the first person inside venue asking how can I get my stuff from the locker and return the key, I got my stuff out and then They told me to return later to return the key (7 am)
    at 9 am I went again and nothing they didn't let me go back in and they had no information...
    I HAVE THE KEY COACHELLA AND I WANT MY REFUND WHERE DO I MAILED BACK TO YOU

Default Re: LOCKERS

weird. After Dre & snoop I went and returned my key just fine. No wait or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

I bought a locker....never even walked over there...camped in lot 8 105/main....on the other side of the lockers pretty much

Lockers were the best thing I have ever purchased at Coachella. Never going without one again!
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

800 827-1692

http://lockersonline.com/contact.html

The lockers are the best and Google is your friend.

I was confused by the $20 security deposit, because I lost my key on sunday during snoop/dre, told them afterwards, got a key replacement, and then got $20 back anyways when I returned my key. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

You normally have to pay an extra $20 to get the replacement key and then you still get it back when you return the key.
    ______
    1999, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

That's really nice to hear and not surprising. I was standing in the huge line on Friday (wk 1) to get my key (there were a lot of people that didn't know you had to reserve them ahead of time that were really bummed when turned away) when Lou walks up and says hi, glad to see you back! Gave me hug, took my receipt, and gave me the key and a bottle of water. It was really nice after taking almost an hour to get through security. I wish they were at every festival!

I got a medium locker for my whole group (anything larger doesn't really seem necessary) but only I ended up using it. The only nice thing it served was a place to store my posters on Friday, and a place to keep my jacket from stuffing up my otherwise lightly packed bag. I'm not sure if it was worth it for $34. Of course if anyone else had wanted to use it, it would have been a hassle since we were usually split up.

It was definitely worth it in 2009 when I was took my family which includes 2 females (lol)

I used it heavily every day. Being cold at night weekend one we had pants, sweatshirts, (I even brought gloves), a change of shoes, and all of my survival stuff like baby wipes etc. Never going without a locker again.

It was so funny with everyone stripping down and changing at the lockers Friday and Saturday night! One guy was too embarrassed to change out of his shorts till my husband told him to look around at all the ladies not giving a shit. It was all about being warm.

^ That was me. I just zipped up my sweatshirt around my waist and changed under that. Pretty easy actually.

I got a locker in 2011 but not this year. Better to have a locker I say.