Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Eric Prydz For 2013

Default Eric Prydz For 2013

I'm sure Prydz fans have heard that this cheeky cunt is coming to the states at the end of this year, he would be nice to have at Coachella.

Default Re: Eric Prydz For 2013

Fuck yes he would, but if he's coming at the end of the year then April is probably too late unfortunately.

By the way if anyone finds more information about the Prydz tour for gods sake let us/me know. All I've seen is that booking flier
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

If anybody can get him to come back in April, it's Goldenvoice.
    Quote Originally Posted by travelfan View Post
    It's a bit unfair though, when I change an MP3 halfway through a song at a party I get yelled at, whereas Skrillex probably got a blow job.

Looks like he'll be here in August for Identity Festival. Maybe he could bring EPIC for Coachella?

BUT WILL HE PLAY CALL ON ME?!?!?!?!?

CALL ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CALL ON ME

CALL ON ME

CALL ON ME

Hes touring with Paul Van Dyk & The Identity tour this summer. I get my ticket next month

I fully support this thread

If I can get the $25 tickets to Identity Fest when the Chula Vista date goes on sale I'm doing it. I'll be going solely for Prydz.

Can't wait for the new album. Just read that he's been working on it for years, so I'm expecting greatness.
    Last edited by SepaGroove; 05-01-2012 at 12:08 PM.

would see.
    '10, '11, '12.1, '13.1, '14.1

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    If I can get the $25 tickets to Identity Fest when the Chula Vista date goes on sale I'm doing it. I'll be going solely for Prydz.

Can't wait for the new album. Just read that he's been working on it for years, so I'm expecting greatness.
    triple album. it is gonna be incredible.

triple album? Sounds like a gimmick.

the other 2 discs are mixes http://assets.emi.com/ericprydz/pryda/

gotcha. sweet.

this should add some fuel to the fire:

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Prydz
    Coming to America...
    fuck yeah. main stage coachella? or will this setup fit in the sahara?

Isn't Prydz moving to the US permanently? I thought I read something about that.

yeah i think he is moving to nyc

Quote Originally Posted by tmac View Post
    yeah i think he is moving to nyc
    Actually it's LA

If he is moving to the States then I would think he should be a lock to perform at his first Coachella. I had to sell my Identity Fest tickets a week before the date, so I would be excited to see him at Coachella this year.

yes!! would love prydz to play coachella. saw him in nyc and oc over the past several months and he was fantastic... even better, he didn't play satisfaction at either set.

Prydz is my #1 most wanted act for next year! Could you imagine EPIC at Coachella!? Damn....
    Upcoming Shows:
    Coachella: 4/10-12 @ Empire Polo Fields
    U2: 6/28 @ United Center

That looks amazing
    He should close The Sahara against some shitty headliner like RHCP or Mumford.

Could this be the post-headliner-mainstage-edm-act?

I don't think so. Prydz isn't as popular as the acts the edm acts who have closed the main stage.

Quote Originally Posted by bemerritt View Post
    Could this be the post-headliner-mainstage-edm-act?
    No definitely not. Like CG said, he's really popular but not to that status yet. I could see the Mau5 having that spot next year.

EPIC must be at Coachella 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    No definitely not. Like CG said, he's really popular but not to that status yet. I could see the Mau5 having that spot next year.

EPIC must be at Coachella 2013.
    I agree with this, just thinking out loud. Has anyone who has seen EPIC set live think it will fit in the Sahara? It's always hard to judge the size by videos.

Quote Originally Posted by daneskiiiz View Post
    yes!! would love prydz to play coachella. saw him in nyc and oc over the past several months and he was fantastic... even better, he didn't play satisfaction at either set.
    Is he known for always playing Benassi?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugwog View Post
    Is he known for always playing Benassi?
    Not sure why he even mentioned that, Prydz usually plays his own progressive house material. I can't imagine him ever playing that track.

Quote Originally Posted by xuclarockerx View Post

CALL ON ME

CALL ON ME

CALL ON ME

CALL ON ME
    I wish he would play this!

EPIC at Coachella will be simply that.

He won't play "Call On Me" any more, he's mentioned something about it not being 2004 anymore.