Thread: Anyone have Santigold video/pics from weekend 2 of fans dancing on stage?

Cool Anyone have Santigold video/pics from weekend 2 of fans dancing on stage?

Hello!

Does anyone out there have video and or pictures of the fans dancing on stage with Santigold at weekend 2 ???

My friend and i got up there! Super exciting!! Hoping to find some footage! Havent seen any on Coachella site yet, and found a few not super great clips on Youtube... wondering if anyone caught it on film/pics! Cant believe we made it up there!! ahhh! )

Missmarielynn@gmail.com

Awesome Weekend!!!! D

Default Re: Anyone have Santigold video/pics from weekend 2 of fans dancing on stage?

You lucky bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

Default Re: Anyone have Santigold video/pics from weekend 2 of fans dancing on stage?

i got two here, might be a few others on my camera i can look up later. not the greatest/closest pix

are you in these?

529803_10151539789000262_669840261_23768128_56717087_n.jpg

I'm not.. darn.. im on the far right .. thanks for posting tho!! )

Hopefully you are in one of these
    Sorry they are so big
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by mexifro; 04-27-2012 at 10:55 AM.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

duck sauce boot?
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

Quote Originally Posted by marie2140 View Post
    Hello!

Does anyone out there have video and or pictures of the fans dancing on stage with Santigold at weekend 2 ???

My friend and i got up there! Super exciting!! Hoping to find some footage! Havent seen any on Coachella site yet, and found a few not super great clips on Youtube... wondering if anyone caught it on film/pics! Cant believe we made it up there!! ahhh! )

Missmarielynn@gmail.com

Awesome Weekend!!!! D

That's awesome! I'm so jealous! Hope you find a pic you are in. I'm seeing her again at Club Nokia in LA. I only caught half her set weekend 1 because the line to get through security was awful that day.
    COACHELLA '01, '02, '03, '04, '05, '06, '07, '08, '09, '10, '11, '12 (1), '13 (1)

why are all the knees of the girls on stage raw and red....?

Speaking of santigold weekend two, anybody have a set list? It's not on setlist.fm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pee Wee Herman's Hermits View Post
    Melted my face off at Skrillex