Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: VIP wristbands: Worth it?

Default Re: VIP wristbands: Worth it?

yes, totally worth it. The easy in and out was outstanding. Entrance right off the shuttle lot, could not have been better. basically just walked right in on saturday and sunday. the rose garden vip was great. i will never not do vip from here on out.

Fuck no. GA has air conditioned spots too and you can't get close to the bands with VIP. Only A bands will get you close. I'm never spending 400 for a couch again. ( Done both )

Actually, artist, guest, and production get you close to the stage. Production on the actual stage.

I was fortunate and had a friend that hooked me up with a guest pass so i had front stage access and was able to hang out in the artist section as well as going back behind the stage to get to where I wanted to go. The free water and nicer bathrooms are a definite plus but I think straight VIP passes are not worth it. It seems very crowded back there and I mean there is shade and couches and all that but for what you would pay vs a GA you can get allot of the same things and soMeone mentioned nicer air conditioned bathrooms in the past all I saw back there were porta potties. The food trucks were yummy umami burger is really good and the drinks are great. Also there is no special viewing areas for the VIP you have a side view from the section of the main stage but that's it otherwise you fight the crowds If you can get your hands on a guest pass that's the worth anything extra that you can pay (although technically they are not for sale unless you get a safari tent) other than that if I was paying id go with GA.

Quote Originally Posted by calforvi View Post
    grass where you don't get stepped on, amazing
    I'm assuming you didn't go into VIP past sunset.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicole G View Post
    Fuck no. GA has air conditioned spots too and you can't get close to the bands with VIP. Only A bands will get you close. I'm never spending 400 for a couch again. ( Done both )
    Yeah, A bands arent the only ones, learn about all the types of Access. And fuck no, outright VIP isnt worth it. Gotta go higher than that.

No. It is not worth it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbastard View Post
    Don't ever use Paul's name again in a posting. YOU GOT THAT YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER? Paul was making his bones in the business back when you were just cum in your mother's ear.

VIP isn't really VIP. They are just milking you. The line is an illusion if you have patience.

You can get AC on public places, shades and places to sit too.

you should really be asking Win Butler, he seems to know.
    Quote Originally Posted by TallGuyCM View Post
    ICYMI: Today the two board members with the most questionable approach to music held mirrors up to each other; no one learned a thing and nothing will change.

September 24 - Modest Mouse - Vina Robles Amp.
    October 3/4 - Desert Stars - Pioneertown
    October 17 - Massive Attack - SB Bowl
    November 8 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    November 9 - Slowdive - Theater at Ace
    April 10/11/12 - Coachella wknd 1 - Indio

Quote Originally Posted by superfan View Post
    Yeah, A bands arent the only ones, learn about all the types of Access. And fuck no, outright VIP isnt worth it. Gotta go higher than that.
    which level comes with access to your mom?
    Quote Originally Posted by efrain44 View Post
    Anyone know who the guy in the Cardinals jersey is? I've seen him in pictures on the board and I thought I saw him this year.