Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE CIGARETTE SMOKING???

Default Re: WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE CIGARETTE SMOKING???

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    You're outside who gives fuck. I smoked two packs a day, I really hope I managed to get some in your stupid face.
    Hahaha, you're quite the little shit. If you REALLYNEEDASMOKETHATBAD, then why can't you take a little walk to the outside of the crowd?

Quote Originally Posted by Twattycakes View Post
    Go back to Bonnaroo.
    Would love to but its so expensive. I've always known that Los Angeles is inhabited by a majority of dickheads but this year confirmed that.

Plus, i wanna try some other fests first before heading back to the Roo.
    Does anybody feel this way?

Quote Originally Posted by sittingsideways View Post
    And i hope someone manages to punch you in the dick soon, because you deserve it.

and to the post above that, thats great your a respectful smoker but 95% of the smokers there weren't. Every tent was LITTERED with ciggarette butts. If you can't not see a single show without smoking 12 ciggs, then maybe you shouldn't attend festivals.... or do anything of value at all for that matter.
    You are living proof that non-smokers are bigger assholes than smokers.
    The Knife - Beck - The Cult - Motorhead - QOTSA - Outkast - The Replacements - Bryan Ferry - Pet Shop Boys - Temples - Crosses - Washed Out - The Preatures - Little Dragon - Mogwai - Broken Bells - Jon Spencer - Tiga - The Internet - Blood Orange - Naked and the Famous - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife - The Knife

why 12? were you counting each person's cigarette to set ratio and came up with that as an average? what tents were they in and at what times was the ratio the highest? i need stats, i want cold hard facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomboclat View Post
    Sometimes you just reach that level where the only thing that makes sense is to get buck naked.

And i hope someone manages to punch you in the dick soon, because you deserve it.

and to the post above that, thats great your a respectful smoker but 95% of the smokers there weren't. Every tent was LITTERED with ciggarette butts. If you can't not see a single show without smoking 12 ciggs, then maybe you shouldn't attend festivals.... or do anything of value at all for that matter.
    Can't not? haha idiot, you also spelled you're wrong. Why do you want to grab my dick so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Riggins33 View Post
    Can't not? haha idiot, you also spelled you're wrong. Why do you want to grab my dick so bad?
    oh man... thats a serious insult. My grammer? Holy jeez. Hitting me where it hurts. I don't give a good god damn. All im saying is that if your a smoker no matter where you are you should have common courtesy to be out of the fresh breathing air of non smokers. If you don't, your a dick and i don't want to go to festivals with you.

You: "then don't go to coachella anymore"
    Me: "okay"

end of conversation? OKAY!
    Does anybody feel this way?

*grammar

Grammar* I can tell I'm dealing with a genius, so I'm just gonna end this.

the legitimacy of this argument was just cranked up a few notches when grammar was brought into it

I thought overall there was less cigarette smoking this year. I wasn't around the Sahara enough but I'm not surprised since doing drugs and smoking compliment each other. I think that should be expected around there. Personally, I'm proud to say I didn't smoke a cigarette at all...at least that I could remember which is a huge improvement. So you're welcome.

seriously what the hell is wrong with all of you people? Why do you all have to be such bloody pricks to everyone? She's right... there was a shit ton of assholes smoking like 12 ciggs while having a conversation with 10 friends in the middle of a set in a tent. I've said it in tons of other threads, and i'll say it in this one. This festival attracts loser douchebag fuckheads that have no idea what "going to a festival" means. Its about everyone struggling through the heat and the exhaustion together to enjoy amazing acts... i've been to bonnaroo twice and both times never did i notice as much ciggarette smoking in a common area. If your gonna smoke, go smoke by yourself.
    Coachella: My Struggle
    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana View Post
    with all the pain in the world and Urban Outfitters sadding the navajo yall should not use the word "scalpers" please increase the peace.

seriously what the hell is wrong with all of you people? Why do you all have to be such bloody pricks to everyone? She's right... there was a shit ton of assholes smoking like 12 ciggs while having a conversation with 10 friends in the middle of a set in a tent. I've said it in tons of other threads, and i'll say it in this one. This festival attracts loser douchebag fuckheads that have no idea what "going to a festival" means. Its about everyone struggling through the heat and the exhaustion together to enjoy amazing acts... i've been to bonnaroo twice and both times never did i notice as much ciggarette smoking in a common area. If your gonna smoke, go smoke by yourself.
    Bitch this ain't Banaroo!

Besides who the fuck are you to define what going to a festival really "means"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nealocus View Post
    Bitch this ain't Banaroo!

Besides who the fuck are you to define what going to a festival really "means"?
    Don't be a hater - it's ugly and you're much too handsome for that

You're obviously beautiful and intelligent - I LOVE YOU!!!

We'll ban smoking at Coachella when stupid people like you stop abusing their poor Caps Lock buttons

Quote Originally Posted by kalequeen View Post
    You're obviously beautiful and intelligent - I LOVE YOU!!!
    Haha, does your name happen to be Alison?

Also, to expect people to not smoke cigarettes at a setting like this is yourself up for a lot of bitterness and anger.

And for the record, I do not like cigarettes, cigarette smoke, and and I specially dislike all of the cigarette butts that get stuck to my legs and butt.
    Last edited by Dogvolta; 04-24-2012 at 07:42 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth85 View Post
    I hope Wario and Donkey Kong don't conflict.

Coachella Junkie heart cooks brain's Avatar

i went back to the condo every night and emptied dead cigarette butts from both pockets. throwing them on the ground is assinine.
    Quote Originally Posted by canexplain View Post
    If moles had subways, molestation wouldn't be one of the creepiest words there is ....
    Eat don't chat ...When I figure out what windlowless is, I'll respond .
    i hear voices in my head and they keep caaaaallin' me

My daughter and I carried an empty water bottle or can to dump our cigarette butts into, we would also pick up any extras we found in the area we were sitting in. I hate going to sit down in the grass and seeing it littered with cigarette butts and water bottles. My daughter was amazed by how clean the grounds were each morning when we went back in. I told her there were little coachella fairys that come in at night and clean up after all the slobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by SlowMotionApocalypse View Post
    I have snuck in weapons before
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    A butt plug is not a weapon.

Aside from the couple behind us at Pulp trying to get us to give up our spot by blowing smoke directly at us (didn't work), I didn't really deal with a ton of inconsiderate smokers. Most were blowing the smoke up, and the wind seemed to work in my favor. If I was bothered, I moved.

And I will see your cigarette butts and raise you wads of gum on the ground. Jesus. Talk about inconsiderate. Swallow it. Dig a hole and bury it. Or, you know, find a trash can and spit it out, you lazy shits.
    My name is Becca. Hi.

Facebook, yo.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulDischarge View Post
    If it was supposed to be a joke, there'd be a cat in the picture somewhere. That's how you can tell, on the internet.

I'll stop smoking cigarettes when you stop puffing on homeless dicks.
    Quote Originally Posted by schoolofruckus View Post
    Look, your parenting is yours and Randy's business alone.
    Fans of TheLastGreatMan Accessory Shop

No one has ever said anything to me about smoking. I would put it out or move on if someone honestly had a concern. The butts issue is something to address, though I'm not sure how. I feel like I'd start a fire by putting my butts into a cardboard trashcan. A 50 gallon drum filled with sand? I don't know.
    Whiskey Sour

2 oz blended whiskey
    Juice of 1/2 lemon
    1/2 tsp powdered sugar
    1 cherry
    1/2 slice lemon

Shake blended whiskey, juice of lemon, and powdered sugar with ice and strain into a whiskey sour glass. Decorate with the half-slice of lemon, top with the cherry, and serve.

I don't normally smoke, but between the crappy sleep and my exhausted legs, cigarettes were the only thing that kept me going to the last sets of the night. Cheaper and longer lasting than Red Bull (to me, at least).

I always try to blow up, and put butts out on my shoes to the trash can as much as possible (butts don't biodegrade well). I must say, though, this festival was a lot cleaner than Smokeout. Stoners are super lazy...

I never even go into a crowd, anywhere. If there's not at least 10 feet of empty space between me and jerkoffs like the OP I get agitated and find it difficult to resist the urge to ash in their mouths. Sometimes if you don't like what's going on in the crowd, you should take it upon yourself to find somewhere you'd rather be.

I agree with the OP here. For all the people that are talking shit to the OP and rubbing it in his/her face, those are the same inconsiderate bastards that are blatantly blowing their smoke right at people while standing so close to them. It is outdoors so banning smoking would be hard and it's probably too much to expect all these LA douchebags to be a little considerate and not smoke near people in close quarters. Most smokers are inconsiderate in the first place and the need to get the nicotine fix will outweigh any common courtesy, so they will smoke regardless of how close they are to someone else. The solution is to come up with your own solution. Personally, I wear a thick t-shirt around my neck (kinda like a scarf) and then whenever someone lights up near me, I drape the shirt over my nose/mouth. I also try to fart as much as humanly possible when I'm standing near a smoker....I kinda feel like I can get away with any bad habit and the smoker can't say anything because they realize how hypocritical they'd be.

You're making absurdly broad generalizations about the inhumanity and lack of empathy possessed by all smokers. Anyone who generalizes like that always has really ugly genitals.

I only smoked about 3 or 4 cigs a day this year. If I was up front or in the middle of a crowd I would hold it as far above my head as possible and blow the smoke up. Though I did have a few moments of weakness. During Dre and Snoop a few 14 yr old girls were trying to claw and bite their way in front of me, had to fight the urge to put my cig out on their fucking neck.

The Postal Service - Greek Theater - July 27
    Outside Lands - Golden Gate Park - August 9-11

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    Just wash your hands off after. I don't want to be high fiving your stink palm.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    You're making absurdly broad generalizations about the inhumanity and lack of empathy possessed by all smokers. Anyone who generalizes like that always has really ugly genitals.
    I said nothing about their humanity or lack thereof and their empathy. My main point is that a generally (yes, a generalization, but an accurate one) a smoker is going to smoke regardless of their surroundings if it's legal. They kind of expect you to be the one to move if you don't like it. Common courtesy would say "Hey, I plan on going to the front of the stage where it's packed so if I'm going to smoke and blow it all over people, maybe I should hang back." Inhaling carcinogenic gasses shouldn't be a condition of wanting to be close to the stage.

To you guys I say Wat?????????? Off to ?????? ....... cr****
    Quote Originally Posted by TomAz View Post
    It's hard to argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by SUSHIXXXXX View Post
    I said nothing about their humanity or lack thereof and their empathy. My main point is that a generally (yes, a generalization, but an accurate one) a smoker is going to smoke regardless of their surroundings if it's legal. They kind of expect you to be the one to move if you don't like it. Common courtesy would say "Hey, I plan on going to the front of the stage where it's packed so if I'm going to smoke and blow it all over people, maybe I should hang back." Inhaling carcinogenic gasses shouldn't be a condition of wanting to be close to the stage.
    Just because you say "generally" and admit it's a generalization doesn't make it any more or less based in fact, with your ugly-ass genitals.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastgreatman View Post
    Just because you say "generally" and admit it's a generalization doesn't make it any more or less based in fact, with your ugly-ass genitals.
    When I say "generally" I am only speaking of my own experience in the real world and at concerts.....herp derp random genital insult cuz i have dog shit in my fedora herp derp.