Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Campsite Thieves

Default Re: Campsite Thieves

She would have wanted it that way.

trakball

Thumbs up Re: Campsite Thieves

shout out to the scandalous cocksmokers who stole my lil' camp decoration

10 dollars at Target, hope that's a wonderful reminder of Coachella for ya!

Come to think of it, I've been ridiculously lucky not to have anything stolen in 5 years. I don't lock the tent, I don't hide stuff...
    With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams; it is still a beautiful world.
    Coachella: 08, 09, 10, 11, 12w1, 12w2, 13w1, 14w2
    Lollapalooza: 08,10,11,12
    Burning Man: 08,10

My balloon got stolen from my car. Either that or the wind took it.
    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Because fucking millenials that's what

I bitched in some other thread about someone wanting to bring pepper spray into the campgrounds.

Not the coachella spirit here but if I decide to camp next year, maybe i'll bring some in case a CSC/StaffPro middle aged ex con/gang member from LA tries to take my weed. I'll just spray his face until he falls to the floor and my friends and I will drag his ass 10 camping lanes over and leave him there. Kind of brutal, but...I'm not gonna let some 22 year old punk me for my weed. Doubt he'd remeber how to find his way back...

We have pit bulls, 45s, rabid thiz tard geeks and lazers to chop off arms.

Y'all are slipping.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 04-24-2012 at 03:19 PM.

My crew would fucking smash on any geek trying to touch our shit. With the setup we had, we leave someone there almost always....either someone grounded and bombed out or someone changing ect. Eat all the drugs, drink all your beer Thursday night and have helicopters drop in more at 4am every day.

Take all your PLUR and good vibe shit and shove it up your ass...Coachella rapes everyone's wallet and all these retards are all broke/desperate and looking for come ups.....I saw security with flashlights coming the ground the whole weekend. These guys are just there to take advantage of all you dorks that can't handle your drugs.

Give me a gram of Molly and try to touch anything of mine. I'll send you to the hospital.

PLUR have a good day shitheads

Quote Originally Posted by JustSteve View Post
    why doesn't anyone who sees this shit take pictures of the people? or video? find a cop and show them the evidence and get them arrested and removed from the place.
    So I talked to one of my friends and got the story straight. I guess the security guards said that if they didn't give them all of the "paraphernalia" they were going to get the police and have the dogs come into their campsite. So since they only had some weed and a pipe my friend told them to go right ahead, because them going through their stuff without consent has to be illegal. Then my friend took a picture of one of them with his phone and the guy sprinted off!! The other guard that was there told them that there was a misunderstanding and walked off as well. My friends alerted an authority figure of some sort, but unfortunately the picture wasn't very visible and only showed the back of one of the guards so they couldn't do anything about it. The authority figure told my friends that if anything like that ever happend again to alert them immediately.

soooo sketchy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goatchella View Post
    My crew would fucking smash on any geek trying to touch our shit. With the setup we had, we leave someone there almost always....either someone grounded and bombed out or someone changing ect. Eat all the drugs, drink all your beer Thursday night and have helicopters drop in more at 4am every day.

Take all your PLUR and good vibe shit and shove it up your ass...Coachella rapes everyone's wallet and all these retards are all broke/desperate and looking for come ups.....I saw security with flashlights coming the ground the whole weekend. These guys are just there to take advantage of all you dorks that can't handle your drugs.

Give me a gram of Molly and try to touch anything of mine. I'll send you to the hospital.

PLUR have a good day shitheads
    Same here man! I didn't camp this year but have in the past and nothing sketchy happend to us at all. If anyone tried coming into our site and rummaging through our shit, security or not, there would be a huge problem and I would teach them a fucking lesson.

No you wouldn't. You both talk a big game, but if someone was stealing your stuff you wouldn't even know it.

That's the purpose of being a thief. Not to get caught.

Banned

god i hope goatchella gets his fucking ass virginity taken by someone bigger than him next year(assuming he even has it anymore). everyone is all tough until someone bigger than them shows up ... fucking pussy ... if anything let ME know where your camping . ill make sure your posting on here next year

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    So I talked to one of my friends and got the story straight. I guess the security guards said that if they didn't give them all of the "paraphernalia" they were going to get the police and have the dogs come into their campsite. So since they only had some weed and a pipe my friend told them to go right ahead, because them going through their stuff without consent has to be illegal. Then my friend took a picture of one of them with his phone and the guy sprinted off!! The other guard that was there told them that there was a misunderstanding and walked off as well. My friends alerted an authority figure of some sort, but unfortunately the picture wasn't very visible and only showed the back of one of the guards so they couldn't do anything about it. The authority figure told my friends that if anything like that ever happend again to alert them immediately.

soooo sketchy!!!
    who knows if they even are security. how hard would it be to buy a shirt they wear online and show up to shakedown unsuspecting people? wouldn't put it past scumbags.

Obviously if someone was going through mah shit and tryin' to front i'd be like "WHAT THE FUCK BITCH BACK OFF" and then I'd whip out my dick and piss on 'em to teach them a FUCKING LESSON, then i would curl up into the fetal position and start sobbing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    god i hope goatchella gets his fucking ass virginity taken by someone bigger than him next year(assuming he even has it anymore). everyone is all tough until someone bigger than them shows up ... fucking pussy ... if anything let ME know where your camping . ill make sure your posting on here next year
    You're so hard. I'd love to see you try and fuck with goaty.

who knows if they even are security. how hard would it be to buy a shirt they wear online and show up to shakedown unsuspecting people? wouldn't put it past scumbags.
    Yeah that's what I said to my friend but he said they were for sure. I can't believe they hire people like that.

someone stole my snoop head off my golf cart. from the golf cart parking lot. i was very sad about that.
    .................................................. ..............
    She added the phrase "meany head" to my profile.
    I hardly think I'm an attention whore.
    I train birds of prey and am I licensed falconer

Quote Originally Posted by psychic friend View Post
    someone stole my snoop head off my golf cart. from the golf cart parking lot. i was very sad about that.
    Damn... Thank you for the golf cart ride!

The shirts are stupid easy to get since most of csc are part time and only have to work 1 event a month to get the job and they get like 4 of the shirts / jackets

Eat all the drugs, drink all your beer Thursday night and have helicopters drop in more at 4am every day.
    Fucking genius Goat, I can't believe I didn't think of this
    Quote Originally Posted by pachucasunrise View Post
    Thought this said Of Mice & Men. Now THAT'S a scary thought...
    Quote Originally Posted by iantmcfarland View Post
    Just don't schedule them anywhere near White Rabbits.

Exactly. I passed discarded home-made CSC yellow security shirts on my walk in all three days. Some looked pretty legit, others were really, really shitty. I'll find the pictures I took.
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanfairchild View Post
    Has Pitchfork revealed it's top 200 covers by Arcade Fire yet?

we had a side spot in lot 8. left our chairs and all our stuff in our tent. had no issues. left all important stuff in car. but thieves are douchebags. fucking punks!

Quote Originally Posted by Josesativa View Post
    Everyone is bigger than me, derp!
    I'll hit the biggest motherfucker in your crew. Im not a punk....it would take a lot to get me to resort to violence however and everyone I come across loves me. So eat a dick net banger.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SepaGroove View Post
    You're so hard. I'd love to see you try and fuck with goaty.
    man it's goatchella huffing and puffing all over these forums.. i'm sure he's a cool dude and could beat up everyone but what does that solve? i bet he can't even figure out basic college algebra or even figure out where libya , egypt , venezuela , peru , or wyoming is ..

Everyone is bigger than me, derp!
    I'll hit the biggest motherfucker in your crew. Im not a punk....it would take a lot to get me to resort to violence however and everyone I come across loves me. So eat a dick net banger.
    Love this.
    Quote Originally Posted by involvelemons View Post
    Silent discos are like having sex with a virgin: really exciting in theory, extremely awkward in execution.
    Quote Originally Posted by BROKENDOLL View Post
    I bet Cara's gotten enough Twats on a Platter and Dick on a Stick to open her own Trolls to Go snack shop.

A traveler of both time and space...

Would never hurt a fly.

Troll on! Def would not waste as much time as I have with you on the net As I would in real life.

Your just a child Jose. I understand. I am a child too...only I've been a child for ten more years than you. Your antics and opinions are tired. Have a good day pal.
    Last edited by Goatchella; 04-25-2012 at 12:54 PM.

in the coachella valley that is no suprise !!!!!! there is alot of junkies here!!! trust me i live here... sucks ballls!!

Junkies are everywhere.....so are suckers asking to be jacked by slipping.

We aren't in grandmas kitchen. It's Coachella. Hide ur gear...bring a pair of slip ons and a bottle of ice drops.

ITT: people who had things stolen from them get upset that other people handled it with the right attitude that sometimes shit happens.

you shouldn't have to worry about anything, anywhere, at any time. i shouldn't HAVE to worry that i might die in a rear-end collision at 80mph on the 101 tonight, i shouldn't HAVE to worry that my car might be broken into because it's happened to the last 2 vehicles i've owned, etc etc. if having your personal space and possessions invaded and stolen on such an insignificant level (as opposed to say, having your home burglarized, your identity stolen and your life savings drained) is going to bother you THIS much then you should probably stop leaving the house ever.

sorry the neo-hippie counter-culture that goldenvoice successfully sold you on isn't enforced 100% of the time at coachella. maybe we should start having the festival at san quentin so when things are stolen we can point fingers as to exactly why and there will be guards with guns to police the campgrounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by thewindowliquor View Post
    No. I push you down. Always.

It's all material possessions.

Do more acid and they will mean less...your toothbrush and a cold bottle of water will be your treasures.

Now if they spill your bottle of petchulli oil....that's something to complain about.