Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to sell there Coachella kit or misc. souvenirs?

Default Anyone want to sell there Coachella kit or misc. souvenirs?

Ended up buying a ticket off Craigslist so didnt get the box with all the fun stuff and most importantly 2012 poster. Would be willing to pay Paypal for someone to ship me the full package (minus ticket obviously)

Also am looking for a 2011 poster, 2011 shirt, 2012 shirt, and I tried to snag one of the big cardboard signs/maps but couldnt get the last 2 zip ties off. If anyone has any of this stuff shoot me a PM and we will work something out!

Thanks and see you guys 2013!

Default Re: Anyone want to sell there Coachella kit or misc. souvenirs?

What kind of 2012 shirt are you looking for? One with the full lineup or just any design?
    '11, '12.1 coldchella

Full lineup would be cool, preferably a medium or large mens shirt. I didnt get pick up anything from the festival while I was there so am open to checking out whatever extras people have over PM. Also i am a local to Coachella so maybe could meet up with people before they leave town today/tomorrow!

How much for the box? I used the car sticker already but I think I still have everything else.
    Quote Originally Posted by miscorrections View Post
    It's really boring when people use this thread to post about their successes.
    Quote Originally Posted by getbetter View Post
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

$10-$15 sound good?

Sure. Why not. Send me a PM.
    ...... hey im not posting anything in here about half raptor half alligator people

Didn't get anything from the merch booths, but I got a pretty amazing heat rash from coachella. Wanna buy it?

I can send you the total package that came with mailing for free if you still need it. We end up getting 6 of them and only need one. Let me know if you need it and PM me your address.

Quote Originally Posted by Inthecolumbiagorge View Post
    I can send you the total package that came with mailing for free if you still need it. We end up getting 6 of them and only need one. Let me know if you need it and PM me your address.
    YOU'RE STEALING MY THUNDER BRAH

lol it's fine if you want to take this guy up on his offer. I don't care, really.

Sorry RHSP...didn't mean to overstep...just had the extras and don't want to see them go into the trash:-)

I have a 2010 Coachella Emek orange variant for sale if anyone is interested. $175 and I'll cover shipping.
    Supre doesnt know since he's usually in the bathroom going away at the glory hole. Noms Nom nom noms oooooo i'm taking a picture of that beast....****snap*** back to yum yums nom nom noms

Quote Originally Posted by RedHotSgtPeppers View Post
    YOU'RE STEALING MY THUNDER BRAH

lol it's fine if you want to take this guy up on his offer. I don't care, really.
    I knew you were a piece of shit! Asking money for something you don't even want. You really need $10 that bad? Pathetic and no wonder you like Red Hot Chilli Peppers in year 2012 lol.

9/23 Panda Bear @ Irving Plaza
    9/25 Thurston Moore @ PS1
    9/25 Lindstrom @ Output
    9/26 Richie Hawtin @ Tao
    9/27 The Roots/No Doubt @ Great Lawn
    9/27 Marcel Dettmann/Silent Servant @ Output

Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    Help me decide what to wear to the show I'm going to tonight, everyone. I'll post pics of my six different potential outfits in a second.
    Quote Originally Posted by bmack86 View Post
    What is it about a band you love unconditionally that makes you adore them? Otherwise I'm going to just rip all over your shitty taste in bad bands.

Get fucked, Spooks.

I have a kit. The Coachella box that they shuttle pass and bracelet came in is a little bit bent up. The rest of it is in mint condition. I can mail it out to anyone who is interested for $15.
    They're all gonna laugh at you

Everything in mint condition, you just send me $335.73

It's face value for what I paid for the box. Wristband not included.

I want to re-buy a blue 2009 official Coachella water bottle. PM me.

I've got a Glacier Water bottle from 2009, vintage stomped on the fields. $184

How much are EMEK Posters Face Value? Im not sure if everyone is trying to scalp them to me or if they are really a shit ton of money

Quote Originally Posted by jhouze View Post
    How much are EMEK Posters Face Value? Im not sure if everyone is trying to scalp them to me or if they are really a shit ton of money
    They are very expensive I believe it's $300 (might be $250 though) for the poster that has 100 prints and $150 for the one that has 250 prints. If you do buy one make sure it's numbered and signed not a reprint though.

As far your request for a t-shirt band merch will put up t-shirts that weren't sold in a while or you can risk it and try and snag a t-shirt for $5 at the vintage coachella merch sale in the camp grounds. They had a ton of 2011 merch I imagine 2012 will be the same.

I believe the normal one was $125 (500 made) and the limited one was $250 (250 made) and the foil stamped one was $500 each (10 made). I believe at each festival they had half of the total amount made available. I think they may have raised the prices on the poster by the second day to ($150, $300), the foil ones sell out immediately. I have a poster of every year since they started doing them (2007), but I only have two up and don't have room for the rest. I need to buy a house.

They were selling posters from the last two years for $50 each though. It used to be a sure thing to scalp them, but it seems the demand has gone way down. Although, I just saw one of last years sell for $125 on ebay.

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post
    I believe the normal one was $125 (500 made) and the limited one was $250 (250 made) and the foil stamped one was $500 each (10 made). I believe at each festival they had half of the total amount made available. I think they may have raised the prices on the poster by the second day to ($150, $300), the foil ones sell out immediately. I have a poster of every year since they started doing them (2007), but I only have two up and don't have room for the rest. I need to buy a house.

They were selling posters from the last two years for $50 each though. It used to be a sure thing to scalp them, but it seems the demand has gone way down. Although, I just saw one of last years sell for $125 on ebay.
    I forgot about the whole 2 weekend factor. My boyfriends said _of 250 so I just went with that.

Does anyone know if they differientiated the posters for weekend 1 v. weekend 2? (I know it was the same design I just mean marking weekend 1 or 2

I'm looking to get a girls 2012 line up shirt, tank, sweater, basically anything in size small.

Coachella Junkie Drinkey McDrinkerstein's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post
    I knew you were a piece of shit! Asking money for something you don't even want. You really need $10 that bad? Pathetic and no wonder you like Red Hot Chilli Peppers in year 2012 lol.
    Wait, aren't you the one that kept starting RHCP threads in the music section?
    last.fm
    8/23-24/14 FYF Fest - Expo Park //8/25/14 Nine Inch Nails - Hollywood Bowl // 9/6/14 Elvis Costello & Ben Folds - Hollywood Bowl
    9/12-14/14 Riotfest - Humboldt Park, Chicago, IL // 9/18/14 Neutral Milk Hotel - Hollywood Bowl

lol.

I have a 2012 Coachella program guide, slightly worn - $1

2 pages of the 2012 Coachella Staff guide, good condition - $2

Quote Originally Posted by instinct View Post

So if i wanted to grab a 2011 and 2012 poster what are my best options? Also where is the camp site vintage merch sale located at? I didnt see that at either weekend this year.

So if i wanted to grab a 2011 and 2012 poster what are my best options? Also where is the camp site vintage merch sale located at? I didnt see that at either weekend this year.
    I saw some on ebay just make sure they are authentic numbered and signed. Check when you get them too and if not ebay buyer protection should ensure that you'll be refunded.

The vintage merch sale was on the silent disco dance floor durning the day.

I have Coachella memories. Priceless.

http://store.bandmerch.com/coachella/prints-posters Looks like they don't have 2011 posters right now but they probably will print more. 2012 stuff will be up in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooks View Post

You sound like a piece of shit.. $10 for that dope box isn't asking much. Why don't you go back to communist Russia?

OUTKAST 2014
    it's finally happening

Röyksopp, FC Kahuna, Télépopmusik, The Knife, RJD2, Futue Sound of London, The Avalanches, 808 State, Zero 7, Tycho, Mr. Scruff

*their