Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 135

Thread: Identity Festival 2012

  1. #61

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrotek View Post
    Uh he has toured America before, back in 2007. I remember seeing him at the Lizard Lounge in Dallas with Lee Burridge in November that year, fucking awesome set that was.
    so? whats your point? he hasn't toured in 5 years and I am finally getting a chance to see him on the west coast. I unfortunately knew nothing about him in 2007 and was too young to go to any of the events anyway.

  2. #62
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by hangthedj112 View Post
    Eric Prydz hasn't been relevant in years so that's probably why he's finally touring the states now.
    Prydz has been working on this album since 2005. Was originally supposed to come out in 2007. I'd say now that it's finally coming out next month he's extremely relevant.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  3. #63
    Member thefrush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,823

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by guedita View Post
    I wish some promoter would pay him a fuck ton of money to a proper night show in San Francisco when he's here.
    Since Identity ends before midnight, it sure would be nice.
    2013 = Coverchella

    2011 = Perfectchella

  4. #64
    Member miraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Where. the fuck. is the gorge date?
    Soulwax

  5. #65
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Nowhere, you can pretty much tell which cities had decent success last year from whats even booked. So they cut out all the shitty dates from last year.

  6. #66
    Pedley Rocks JustSteve's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    the Beach of Newport
    Posts
    12,183

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012


  7. #67
    Member miraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    The Gorge is a pretty good size venue and it seemed pretty full. Must have at least been close to selling out.
    Soulwax

  8. #68
    Member miraj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    507

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    But you have 40k posts so I'll just trust what you say.
    Soulwax

  9. #69
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,368

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by constantlyoff View Post
    so? whats your point? he hasn't toured in 5 years and I am finally getting a chance to see him on the west coast. I unfortunately knew nothing about him in 2007 and was too young to go to any of the events anyway.
    Hope he doesn't back out like he did to Aussies 4 years ago. I'm still kinda bitter about that as I was looking forward to seeing him on NYE at Sydney's Bondi Beach with Underworld and The Presets: http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/aust...ustralian_tour

  10. #70
    old school LickTheLizzard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    chandler
    Posts
    2,605

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion in August. Pass.
    This ain't no middle of the mall shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by theklein25 View Post
    For Linkin Park this is kind of embarrassing, but this song would be great live if you just wanna have fun and grind on a girl.
    Diarrhea Planet 2015

  11. #71

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by myvelouria94 View Post
    Madeon, he was awesome at Coachella. But unfortunately he's in China during the CA dates
    YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    I don't have to watch this while camping out at the main stage (sorry, I'm selfish)

    I really hope identity doesn't shaft Prydz with the length of his set. I want 2 hours, and that probably won't happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  12. #72
    Member Pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by suprefan View Post
    Nowhere, you can pretty much tell which cities had decent success last year from whats even booked. So they cut out all the shitty dates from last year.
    I call bullshit on that. The Gorge is already booked for a giant EDM festival in June, and I have a hard time believing the owners (who by all accounts hate kids that party) would be willing to host another one less than 2 months later. If that one wasn't taking place I guarantee Identity would be back there this year.

  13. #73
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Pea View Post
    I call bullshit on that. The Gorge is already booked for a giant EDM festival in June, and I have a hard time believing the owners (who by all accounts hate kids that party) would be willing to host another one less than 2 months later. If that one wasn't taking place I guarantee Identity would be back there this year.
    Live Nation is playing things safe, can you blame them? And it doesnt seem like they would be able to do it calendar wise. Sicne these take place on weekends, they would have to have one at the gorge and then in vancouver or somethign to that extent, which probably didnt look right. Also, what if the artists werent available past the mid august point?

  14. #74
    Member Pea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    1,314

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    OH THEY'RE AVAILABLE

  15. #75
    Member amma_sol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    594

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    This was probably the worst organized event all of last year. There is a reason they aren't coming back to LA.

  16. #76
    Member kneuller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Richmond
    Posts
    1,326

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    God Ive been waiting soooo long to see Eric Prydz....I cant believe he is doing this shitty traveling tour in fucking amphitheater. However I am still excited out of my mind for this!

  17. #77

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    When do mountain view tickets go on sale today? Does anyone know?
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  18. #78
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    See the first post.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  19. #79

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Oh wow brain fart. I thought it was 4/29
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  20. #80
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    ILTC was selling Identity tickets at Shoreline the past 2 days for $25 no fees, me and a bunch of buddies were more than happy to jump on those tickets before they go on sale to the public on Tuesday and inevitably sell out of that price tier in like a half hour
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  21. #81

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    man you're cool

  22. #82
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    suck me beautiful
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  23. #83
    Milkshake suprefan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Burbank CA
    Posts
    43,938

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    .......why?

  24. #84
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    ...
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  25. #85
    Member CrystalCastlesFreak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    1,199

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    I'm sad no Wolfgang, Nero, or Madeon for Mountain View show .
    12/18 & 19- Dillon Francis, Fox Theater
    12/31- Chromeo, Fort Mason
    2/1- RL Grime, Catalyst
    2/7- London Grammar, Fox Theater
    3/20- OK GO, Catalyst
    3/25- Echosmith, Regency Ballroom
    9/16- Foo Fighters, Shoreline

  26. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    DFW, TX
    Posts
    1,368

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by kneuller View Post
    God Ive been waiting soooo long to see Eric Prydz....I cant believe he is doing this shitty traveling tour in fucking amphitheater. However I am still excited out of my mind for this!
    He's playing in Austin at Emo's East so don't give up hope just yet.

    I'm REALLY considering selling my Identity ticket for Dallas to go see him in Austin instead, since I'm only going to ID for Prydz alone.

  27. #87

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Got my mountain view ticket. They sold out in less than 15 minutes. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

  28. #88
    Member ManImCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Los Gatos, CA
    Posts
    1,531

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    It would be fantastic if they could add someone super super cheesy at Mountain View to put up against Eric Prydz' time slot to draw people away from EP and let me get closer to the stage. I am very happy this is only costing me $25. You can't buy 2 beers and a burger for $25 at Shoreline.
    Why ______________________ ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coachella FAQ;
    Because.
    2014 Coachella FF Team = White Welkers

  29. #89

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by seitron View Post
    Got my mountain view ticket. They sold out in less than 15 minutes. Jesus.
    I'm assuming you're talking about the $25 ticket tier? Because the $40 ones are still on sale, I got mine no problem.

  30. #90

    Default Re: Identity Festival 2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Zero23 View Post
    I'm assuming you're talking about the $25 ticket tier? Because the $40 ones are still on sale, I got mine no problem.
    Yeah I meant to write that, whoops.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdb23 View Post
    but dude, these guys are talking about wizards piss, they're already in danger mode.

Similar Threads

  1. Woodsist Festival 2012
    By Gribbz in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-31-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Replies: 73
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 01:18 PM
  3. The Identity Of Monklish Revealed...
    By RotationSlimWang in forum Misc. Lounge
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 08:43 AM
  4. V Festival 2012
    By suprefan in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-26-2012, 02:14 PM
  5. IDENTITY FESTIVAL 2011
    By chickonmytip in forum Other Music Festivals...
    Replies: 637
    Last Post: 09-18-2011, 08:56 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •